Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
A big 'hi' to all Guggalians!
I have been reading FFs/SS/OS on IF recently. And so, I decided to give writing a try. This will be my second fanfiction. I hope you like it...

Part 1: Holidays

It was the last day of college. Summer vacations were going to start from the next day. The Girls' hostel was mostly empty, except for Annie, Naro and Suvreen, who were in their hostel room. All the three of them were teary-eyed.

"Bye, Suvreen. Hum tujhe bohot miss karenge," chimed Naro and Annie together.

Naro was going to Assam whereas Annie had to go to London for the vacations.

"Tum logon ka jaana zaroori hai kya?" whined Suvreen for the hundredth time.

"Haan Suvreen. Hum jana to nahi chahte, but parents insist kar rahe hai. Unse milein kitna time bhi to hogaya hai na?" said Naro.

"Tu lucky hain yaar, tere mom-dad Delhi shift ho gayein," grumbled Annie.

"Par kya faayda, tum log toh hoge hi nahi, mere yahan rehne se kya hoga?" Suvreen knew that she was being selfish. But she could not help it. She did not want to spend her summer vacations alone. 

"Suvreen, kuch hi dino ki baat hain..." Naro began.

"Kuch hi din? Ek mahina kuch hi din nahi hota... itne din main bore ho jaaungi...mat jao na please..." Suvreen was practically begging.

Naro and Annie gave their friend a hug, "Suvreen, agar tere parents Delhi nahi aate, to tu bhi Kathgodam jaati na?" Annie spoke softly.

Suvreen realized that Annie was indeed right. But she chose to be silent.

Finally, after checking everything, the girls made their way outside the hostel. Two taxis were waiting in the campus.

After loading their luggage, Suvreen, Naro and Annie hugged each other and said goodbye. Suvreen waved at both of them.

"Phone karna, aur mere e-mails ka reply bhi..." Suvreen yelled as their taxis pulled away.

[][][]

After Naro and Annie went, Suvreen decided to take a stroll. Finally she felt too frustrated and therafter, sat on a nearby bench. For the first time in her life, she was feeling very lonely. She knew that she was being ridiculous and unreasonable. "Wo hamesha ke liye thodi na jaa rahe hain," she thought. But it did little to comfort her.

Suddenly her phone rang. She excitedly pulled it out, hoping that it would be from Tultuli. But all her excitement vanished when she saw the caller id.

"Mumma?" she groaned inwardly.

At last she picked up the call. "Haan mumma... Main college mein hu... Bus aa hi rahi hu... Theek hain, mumma... achcha bye..."

Suvreen sighed. Her mother had again organised a puja and she wanted her to be at home.

"Pata nahi ab kis baat ke liye puja rakhvayi hain," she mumbled and started walking towards the bus stop.

[][][]

She was still halfway to the bus stop... when it started to rain. It was a welcome respite from Delhi's scorching heat. She rushed to take cover.

"Kya gannu Ji..." she whined. "Baarish hone bhi thi to abhi? Agar main bheeg gayi toh mumma gussa karengi," she pouted.

The bus stop was deserted. And why shouldn't it be? All the students of DPSC had either gone out of station or were at home. It was sooo hot after all. In fact she was at home herself, when Naro and Annie called her to meet up for the last time before leaving. She did not want to go because she knew she would get upset but ultimately she complied.

And so now she sat there on the bus stop, waiting for the bus.

[][][]

The weather had become amazing. It had also started to drizzle. Seeing such a wonderful weather, Yuvraj, who was in his room in the boys' hostel, decided to go for a ride.

He took his keys, and went downstairs. "Chal Laila, mausam mast hain, kahin ghoom ke aate hai," Yuvraj spoke to his lovable Laila.

He started the engine and crossed the campus. He had almost reached the bus stop when out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Suvreen.

"Topper?" he thought, and decelerated his jeep. He stopped in front of her, but even when she remained quiet, he jumped from his jeep and leered at her, "Arey Topper, tu yahan kaise? Ghar ka rasta bhool gayi hai kya?"

Suvreen  was so wound up in her thoughts that she did not notice him. However, out of a sudden, when she saw him standing in front of her, she was startled.

"Yuvraj please, aaj mera mood nahi hain, please mujhe tang mat karo," she spoke, annoyed.   

"Achcha phir, jab tera mood hoga, mujhe call kar diyo, theek hain," he laughed out loud.

This time, Suvreen glared at him. And all of a sudden, it started raining harder.

Yuvraj like a 9 year old boy that he was, started jumping and dancing in the rain.

A faint smile crossed Suvreen's lips. She giggled.

"Topper tujhe to baarish pasand hai na? Toh phir andar kya kar rahi, chal bahar aa." Yuvraj said, while enjoying the heavenly showers.

"Nahi Yuvraj, main yahi theek hu... wase tumhe kase pata ki mujhe baarish pasand hain?" Suvreen asked, curiousity lacing her voice.

Yuvraj,  inadvertently, ran a hand at his hair. "Wo... Uh...Tune uss din bataya tha na... wo dhabe wali date pe."

Suvreen blushed at the mention of 'date'. She was pleasantly surprised to know that he remembered what she told him that day.

Yuvraj who was now shuffling foot to foot, sensed that he spoke too much. So he tried a change of topic.

"Par tu ye bata, tu itni achchi baarish miss kaise kar sakti hai?"

Yuvraj asked, now completely drenched.

"Wo meri mumma na... gussa karti hain. Kathgodam mein bhi mujhe bohot daanti thi jab main apne friends ke saath baarish mein bheegne jati thi," she was now speaking excitedly, "Par pata hum kya karte the? Tultuli aur main bheegne ke baad uske ghar chale jaatein the. Ek-do ghante ke baad jab kapde sukh jaatein the, main apne ghar pohoch jaati thi," she smiled.

Yuvraj's heart almost melted by her smile. She looked so beautiful when she smiled. He could not help it, he too beamed at her.

They kept smiling at each other for an infinite moment. Then, as the sky thundered, they were dragged out of their reverie.

"Topper, soch le, Delhi mein baarish wase hi nahi hoti. Aur itni achchi baarish? Bhool hi ja. Kya pata dobara ye mauka mile na mile..." he left his sentence incomplete.

He could see that Suvreen was weighing her options. Finally after an inner dilemma, she gave in.

"Theek hain..." and joined Yuvraj.

"Yuvi ab tumhe bohot afsos hone wala hain..." saying this, she splashed water at his clothes with her feet, and started running.

"Topper... ruk..." and Yuvraj started chasing her.

They ran for atleast 2 to 3 minutes...Yuvraj was just about to catch her, when Suvreen tripped over a stone... she was falling.

But Yuvraj was fast, he quickly grabbed her arms and caught her midflight. Suvreen's eyes were squeezed shut. Yuvraj could  feel her breath. His heart rate spiked.

When her brain registered that she did not fall, she slowly opened her eyes. She found Yuvraj staring at her. His eyes were a whirlwind of emotions and his breath was a tickling sensation.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, they jumped apart.

"Tu theek toh hai na Topper?" Seeing his concern for her, her stomach started to do back flips, but before she could reply, Yuvraj teased her, "Nahi... wo actually tu itne der tak chup thi na isliye... wase bhi tu do minute bhi bina bole kaha reh pati hain?"

All the gratitude that she felt for him vanished. And Suvreen started shooting daggers at him.

Yuvraj simply ignored her and turning to his Laila, switched on the radio. The song "Dhan ten an" blared. He went back to his normal antics and started dancing like a small boy. Suvreen calmed down and then, shaking her head, she also started dancing with him.

"Aaja aaja dil nichode..." both of them now started singing.

Suvreen kept on dancing oblivious to the fact that Yuvraj was staring at her. "Kitni simple hain... kitni sweet... bilkul pagal," Yuvraj smiled.

Today was the happiest day of his life.

Okay, so this is it for today. Please tell me what you think. Day Dreaming

A/N: I just now realized that I had made some really stupid mistakes in my FF. So I have made the corrections. Nothing major. 

BTW I have changed the name of my FF from "It must be love" to "Summer fun". Please don't get confused!! 

Index:

Part 1: Holidays pg 1

Part 2: Friends pg 6

Part 3: Awkward pg 9

Part 4: Maybe pg 12 

Part 5: Smile pg 16

Edited by AlwaysLife19 - 10 September 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalSADAAAmohd.maliha123angelmimi16tumdeepmedhahpsSheIsTheOnekriyansh.d3Roshni.x...manraj...Anikz003janeniroopacskdhonirocksJiaaReeprincessaaliyasujairohitvampyrgirlrichapinkgalbasket_101shahzBrunoMarskamalapushpaShivinianpia.rahaForeverForU.Comics_Music.ashred12U-No-Poo..DamonCrazy..Jyo_Ksg-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF on Yuvreen "Summer Fun" Updated Part 6 Pg 21" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
nice work...wating for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalcskdhonirocks

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkgal

nice work...wating for more
Thank you. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
nice job...and do pm me when u update

yuvreensinghalpinkgal

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anikz003

nice job...and do pm me when u update
I would love to. But can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks!! Tongue 

yuvreensinghal

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
AHw, your FF is just perfect, the characters are just
the same, and their actions are awesome.
The dialogues are too good!
And how you referred to their "Dhaba date", was just briljant!
please PM me when you continue...?

yuvreensinghal

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

AHw, your FF is just perfect, the characters are just
the same, and their actions are awesome.
The dialogues are too good!
And how you referred to their "Dhaba date", was just briljant!
please PM me when you continue...?

Thank you, you are so sweet...Your comment made my day! Smile 
P.S. BTW I too love Bruno Mars. His songs are just amazing. My favorite one is 'Grenade.'

yuvreensinghalBrunoMars

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Liked it ,do continue.

yuvreensinghal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.