Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I am left to wonder is sugni in love with Vikram Thakur or she loves the idea of  marriage to a Thakur. The past few episodes have shown so much of doubt and emphasis on marriage that I have to wonder if Sugni loves Vikram Thakur. Right now she is in awe of him. What happens if he is not as perfect as he seems to be? Will she abandon him? Gulabiya is so suspicious of Vikram thakur's intentions though he has helped them at all times.
I understand she wants to protect sugni from being heart broken but as per traditions even thakur's wife have to share their husbands with bedni's...it seems she is not able to believe Vikram Thakur for his niceness. Few more days if Vikram Thakur would not have helped Sugnis family, sugnis mama's would have made sure that Sugni's sardhakai is done. They tried fleeing to Delhi but without money they could not have gone anywhere. Its not easy to stay in delhi  or find a job/place to stay  in a big city...

Well Lets see how drama unfolds...Gulabiya seems to be looking for reason to prove that Vikram Thakur is wrong and will not marry Sugni. I am forced to think if in future gulabiya opposes Vikram Thakur will sugni stand by Vikram Thakur ? Wihat would she do if he is not able to marry her  due to some circumstances!!

Edited by sunheri - 03 July 2012 at 12:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010orianthiromancefanForeverSHINeeKalapiLaila2009manzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sugni in love with Vikram thakur?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
more than sugni i am not sure if this vikram thakur actually loves sugni or not... (i am new to this forum, so not sure if this point is discussed here before, but thats what i think)

i think vikram has some hidden agenda behind marrying sugni, at first i thought it is to take revenge from sugni's father but since the promo shows that he has a kid so now i am not really sure what his real intentions are...

but he does seem "too good to be true" to me... i dont think he actually loves sugni... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthisurvi035ForeverSHINeeLaila2009manzilmukulnneeiill

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

more than sugni i am not sure if this vikram thakur actually loves sugni or not... (i am new to this forum, so not sure if this point is discussed here before, but thats what i think)

i think vikram has some hidden agenda behind marrying sugni, at first i thought it is to take revenge from sugni's father but since the promo shows that he has a kid so now i am not really sure what his real intentions are...

but he does seem "too good to be true" to me... i dont think he actually loves sugni... 

Spot on reply! Iv never trusted TVS so am early waiting for his character to be revealed in front of Sugni.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiForeverSHINeemanzilmukul

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
^thanks...

and here i thought i was the only one who had doubts on thakur-malek.. LOL

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Sunheri, yes, you might be right. Sugni might just be in love with the idea of marriage as marriage to a Thakur is a distant dream to bednis. I am also not sure if Vikram is in 'love' with her, might be the only way to get her, so the marriage proposal. The doubts were already shown in yesterday's episode…am so intrigued by what could happen now…

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I have doubts on both actually..

Sugni seems more inclined towards the idea of marriage - which is impossible for her tribe (bedia) .. so for her someone who loves her and will marry her (b it Takur or not) is like a dream come true.. But does she really love him is something we need to wait and watch..

As far as Vikram is concerned there does seem to b something fishy.. mayb not soo bad ... as of now he is firm about his desicion and he has made it clear to all.. his family, his ppl and all the village..

I just love how CVs always does something unexpected.. wen we all thought that Reva Manzil wud have either a mad/injured wife we get a promo of a kid.. now we contemplate if its his kid and lets c wat CVs give us..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanForeverSHINee

lovelyminimix

lovelyminimix

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I started watching PSH around a week ago. I am new to the forum and the show...but since then i have watched alot of past episodes. At first i loved the character of TVS but as i watch more older episodes i have come to doubt both TVS's and sugni's love. Being a human, i think sugni has mistaken her love. I totally agree with you that she is in love with IDEA of falling in love ...or with being in love with him...you know what i mean? She seems so vulnerable and i think the CVs are doing this on purpose. Putting so many characters into the mix bc there is something behind this so called "romeo and juliet" type forbidden love. A lot of foreshadowing in play here.
I also noticed how TVS seemed so wrong to me no matter how much he loves her (if he actually does). The way the creatives portray him so gray and bleak. The way the creatives show sugnis mom's worry, sugni giving in, adi coming in between, and how quickly the leads are reaching their goal. All of this has a meaning, its planned, not just random. C'mon if they get married the drama wont really have a story left. I never thought that anyone else would be thinking this besides me but seriously we are smart bc we see the fishiness.
I don't know what to say after that but i just want to remind the fans that sugni dreams of love and marriage. Its like candy...she dreams of having it because its special for her. TVS is like a candy apple...the whole package and as girl her character, she is in love with the fact that she could ditch all other candy for a big one like him.
=$

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7romancefanForeverSHINeeLaila2009

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Sugni has immense respect and faith on vikram and she always feels special around him so this can be termed as love according to me.She admires him for always standing upto her and he has done what no other thakur has done to a bedini.

Love need not be physical all the time like trip and catch dupatta flying falling into each others arms.
I feel their attraction towards each other is becoz of the mutual admiration to each others character vikram who is so different from any other thakur and sugni a bedini who dares to defy the norms if bedinis.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79Laila2009rani-lucki-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.