My Mail Replay from [email protected]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Dear Shweta,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows.

We are truly touched with your attachment to the show. Like every good story, there are bound to be some twists and turns and we hope to entertain you with those.

We appreciate your feedback and we shall certainly keep your feedback in mind.

It is only with our viewers constructive feedback that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Life Ok, promise to bring superlative entertainment for our viewers and connect with them like no other entertainment brand in the country.  We seek your support and participation in celebrating Life OK.

Stay Tuned

Consumer Response Cell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they doing only copy paste same word to every one who mail them regarding Amrit Manthan.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821karimaanakshaayaNishrahKhalidmahalaxmikTheSnowmanirene_cZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Mail Replay from [email protected]" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I feel sick...even changed the channel...so will not watch unless they bring our lovely dimple back with agham

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnacjs369

surdr

surdr

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
yes ur right..just look below ..
i got the same reply for my question as well..am sure they jus ignore our wishes..and just forward same replies..

Dear Suraksha,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows.

We are truly touched with your attachment to the show. Like every good story, there are bound to be some twists and turns and we hope to entertain you with those.

We appreciate your feedback and we shall certainly keep your suggestion and feedback in mind.

It is only with our viewers constructive feedback and suggestion that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Life Ok, promise to bring superlative entertainment for our viewers and connect with them like no other entertainment brand in the country.  We seek your support and participation in celebrating Life OK.

Stay Tuned

Consumer Response Cell

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surdr

yes ur right..just look below ..
i got the same reply for my question as well..am sure they jus ignore our wishes..and just forward same replies..

Dear Suraksha,

We appreciate your feedback and we shall certainly keep your suggestion and feedback in mind.

It is only with our viewers constructive feedback and suggestion that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

Stay Tuned

Consumer Response Cell

This channel have all crap people dont care about our emotions just feel to kill them all,
Missing Navi & Dimple :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.