Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Cute Angel the Psycho

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OK, I don't know who here finds Cute Angel anywhere cute. He's a frigging psycho with that grin and his stalking of Rachna. He's wierd as anything and Rachna should cut all ties with him and let at least Gunjan know. The fact he set up someone to take his and Rachna's picture, took her hand in public and keeps showing up at her house with that freakish grin is really disturbing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, indeed! Moreover, he'll take advantage of Rachna even more if she continues to behave jittery in front of him. What I find even more disturbing is the way he followed her to the terrace and when she threatened to complain about him to her father, he audaciously tells her to go right ahead. There wasn't a speck of fear on his face even when he noticed Dayal returning home. He is definitely up to something now that he has pictures with her. Rachna should share her fear with Gunjan or Shail before the situation gets out of control. Gunjan can help Rachna gain self-confidence so she can slap a befitting reply on his face. And the way Shail fought for Gunjan when she ran away and was almost kidnapped shows her inner strength to fight for her daughter.

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wanted rachana to tell everything including about pictures to gunjan and her mom before it's too late, how they are angry, in such situation family is the best support.

And that cuteangel is disguesting, the way he smile and looks at rachna, eewwweee, uski pitai honi jaroori hai 😡
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I find the guy kinda cute😳 I wonder who the actor protaying him 🤔he seems like a newcomer, or someone may have seen him in some other show?  ðŸ˜• Edited by princessRock776 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princessRock776

I find the guy kinda cute😳 I wonder who the actor protaying him 🤔he seems like a newcomer, or someone may have seen him in some other show?  ðŸ˜•

I hope, because you find the actor cute, does not mean you also find the character cute. He's got a rather seedy look that suggests he's up to no good. That makes him far from cute.
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
The character seems crazy, but the guy who is playing him is kind of cute..but the character...totally creepy
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know his character is creepy  but does anybody know who  the actor is? Edited by princessRock776 - 11 years ago
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is sooo creepy i totally agree with u ,,,,,,,nothing about him is cute 
susulwin thumbnail
Creepy and pervert ... I dont think he is cute!!