Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Dost, your post will have my last comment ever on this forum 😳 Nice post, so I wanted to add my 2 cents :)

Where to begin? The scene where Agam tells Nimrit they can sleep on the same bed. Her constantly saying "nahin," which really ticks him off 😆

Or the time when Agam is counting his money from the day's work at the Dhaaba, and Nimrit comes in while drying her hair. Just the way he looks at her - mesmerised by her beauty 😳

How about the time when Nimrit is practicing what to say to Agam when he just gets up and goes. And then he suddenly enters the room and she starts talking fast like a steam train. The look on Agam's face was priceless 😆

Oh, and that leads to the moment where he gifts her the bangles...and she asks him to place them on her arms...such a romantic scene 😳

How about all the times when Agam places his hand on Nimrit's hand while sleeping. And every time her Mangalsutra tangles with his chain. Very symbolic scenes, highlighting their unbreakable bond!

The time when she tries to wake him up in order to buy supplies for the Dhaaba. Her towel tangled onto his arm. Gorgeous moment ;)

Oh, and the Dhaaba scene...when they work throughout the whole night to get it cleaned up and started. Nimrit's about to fall and Agam catches her in his arms 😳

Also when they're looking for the stove, and Agam falls on top of Nimrit. Yup, first scene of eye locking 😆 then Nimrit cutely says, "ji, woh, stove..." and Agam replying with a very abrupt, "ji." Moment of slight awkwardness between them but very cute. You could tell ke kuch kuch ho raha tha 😳

Agam attending to Nimrit's wounds after the bike competition. Her hesistation and shyness displayed beautfiully by Dimple :)

The night when Agam carries Nimrit into the room and they both trip. He laughs out openly and confessess that he's done so for the first time, that too because of her. Such a cute scene and so believable. Kudos to Navi and Dimple. They looked adorable 😳

The baarish wala sequence! 😍 Can't believe they cut the forehead kiss short 😡 but was still worth it! That entire sequence pretty much summed up AgNi. It displayed their innocence 😳 and I loved the childlike moments!

Gotta add the scene just before the gunda snatches Nimrit's purse. The way Nimrit was making Agam jealous with the made up story of Vivek Jain. Nice comedy moment 😆

The turning point wala scene after Nimrit finds out the truth about her witch of a sister 😡 just the way Agam consoles her, embraces her...was beautiful. Oh and Nimrit's reaction before that when she thought Agam was dead- that really showed just how much he means to her. She was distraught.

The scene when Agam makes a sad Nimrit laugh with his English. Cute! Oh the things we do for love 😆😳

The second dream sequence where Agam dreams of Nimrit wearing the saree he buys for her. For me that's where Amrit Manthan ended *sigh*

But my all time favourite scenes combined: when they confess their love for each other, Much awaited scene! And when Agam asks Nimrit to say those 3 magical words...she playfully goes to sleep in Mummy ji's room 😆 and in the morning...when she comes to wake him - she splashes her wet hair on his face 😳 the way she writes those three words on his arm...and how he teases her until she says it - I love you Agam ji 😍

Yup, you can tell how much I love these two 😆😳  There are SO many more scenes...the ones right after their marriage. I loved those too but this post would have turned into an essay, if it hasn't already 😆 And I know the scenes are not in order...just typing as those moments return to me 😳

I can't choose one scene only. All of them are memorable and shall be cherished. The CVs created these beautiful characters but Navi and Dimple brought them to life. I shall miss the innocence, the softness, the cuteness and the subtle romance that was once called AgNi...

Hope I don't put anyone to sleep with my bakbak :) What to do, AgNi are too close to my heart. But can I just say a big thanks to DiNa for portraying AgNi so beautifully 😳 And thank you Life Ok for screwing things up 😳

Goodbye, folks!

Edited by RafAholic - 11 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

My last day on  this forum let's all leave with a better feeling 

So any last saying or favorite scene post them up
Also u can still hate life ok if want. It better to let it all out
Life ok is not ok😡

I decide not to post on this forum but for your question i cant stop my self truly speaking all Agni  (Agam & Nimrit ) appearance in screen was awesome for me. I cant forget them love them very much . From now i only watch there awesome memories on you tube.
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  am  huge  fan  of   Dimple  since  her  debut  show  and  watched  all  her  shows...
Among  all  of  them,  I  loved  Dimple's  chemistry  with  Navi  very  much..It  is  so  magical  and    mesmerising...
All    AgNi  (Navi &  Dimple)   scenes   are    my    favourite...
For  life  ok ,  they   ruined  my   favourite  characters  in  all  their   shows  so  far...
No  comments  about   this  channel  and   PH (except  YRKKH, they  disappointed  me   personally  in  all  other  shows  by  killing  characters  or  replacing actors/actress)...
Now, I  am  realised  not  to  watch  their   any  shows  anymore.
Even  if   they  replaced  someone  in   Agam's   character in  place  of  Navi,  I  won't  be  able  to  watch  this  even  for   Dimple... Because,   I  love   only  Navi  and    Dimple  as  AgNi...
Personally  for  me, I  can't  able  to  connect  with  the  couple  after  such  replacements.. 

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God I'm going to miss u all :(
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm normally a Silent Member of this Forum and Dimple and Navi was actually one of the reasons I was watching this Show, now that Dimple is replaced I might as well stop watching AM but seriously it was a big mistake to replace her. And I agree Life Ok is NOT Ok. 😡
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I did not want to come to this forum at all today... as i have not bothered to watch this show today..

but cudnt stop myself from meeting all the friends here... just love all of u too much to avoid this forum totally ... will catch up with the updates and the wonderful FF/SS that some friends of ours are writing here..

as far as AgNi (Dimple& Navi) are concerned I just loved each and every scene of theirs ...even the ones before their marriage ... the shapath scene in the temple... the gurudwara scene when she goes with the wedding card ,the confrontation in Agam's house the day she gets his shadi wala clothes, the time he suddenly enters her room when she is wearing her saree, the prasad she fed him and she says thankyou to him for having paid the taxes... and all the romantic scenes were just awesome... the bedroom scene when they fall on the bed 😳 and have that wonderful laugh together... even the rain sequence where agam dreams of him and her playing in the rain... and the SR plan scene which agam dreamt of kissing Nimrit,,, *sigh* I can just go on and On... will miss this pair so much that it hurts...😭

.. thanks for the lovely time we had discussing our AgNi on this forum... 😊🤗
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My last day  watching the show after Dimple replaced.