Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
My last day on  this forumOuch let's all leave with a better feeling 
So any last saying or favorite scene post them up
Also u can still hate life ok if want. It better to let it all out
Life ok is not okAngry

Edited by cocojatti92 - 02 July 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaRong_riaAnurnasaijahnavicjs369-Rafa--SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last day: any favorite scene of AgNi!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaRong_riaAnurnacocojatti92cjs369

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

My last day on  this forumOuch let's all leave with a better feeling 
So any last saying or favorite scene post them up
Also u can still hate life ok if want. It better to let it all out
Life ok is not okAngry

I decide not to post on this forum but for your question i cant stop my self truly speaking all Agni  (Agam & Nimrit ) appearance in screen was awesome for me. I cant forget them love them very much . From now i only watch there awesome memories on you tube.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rong_riaakshaayaAnurnacjs369

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I  am  huge  fan  of   Dimple  since  her  debut  show  and  watched  all  her  shows...
Among  all  of  them,  I  loved  Dimple's  chemistry  with  Navi  very  much..It  is  so  magical  and    mesmerising...
All    AgNi  (Navi &  Dimple)   scenes   are    my    favourite...
For  life  ok ,  they   ruined  my   favourite  characters  in  all  their   shows  so  far...
No  comments  about   this  channel  and   PH (except  YRKKH, they  disappointed  me   personally  in  all  other  shows  by  killing  characters  or  replacing actors/actress)...
Now, I  am  realised  not  to  watch  their   any  shows  anymore.
Even  if   they  replaced  someone  in   Agam's   character in  place  of  Navi,  I  won't  be  able  to  watch  this  even  for   Dimple... Because,   I  love   only  Navi  and    Dimple  as  AgNi...
Personally  for  me, I  can't  able  to  connect  with  the  couple  after  such  replacements.. 

Edited by akshaaya - 04 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
God I'm going to miss u all :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I'm normally a Silent Member of this Forum and Dimple and Navi was actually one of the reasons I was watching this Show, now that Dimple is replaced I might as well stop watching AM but seriously it was a big mistake to replace her. And I agree Life Ok is NOT Ok. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacjs369

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I did not want to come to this forum at all today... as i have not bothered to watch this show today..Ouch

but cudnt stop myself from meeting all the friends here... just love all of u too much to avoid this forum totally ... will catch up with the updates and the wonderful FF/SS that some friends of ours are writing here..

as far as AgNi (Dimple& Navi) are concerned I just loved each and every scene of theirs ...even the ones before their marriage ... the shapath scene in the temple... the gurudwara scene when she goes with the wedding card ,the confrontation in Agam's house the day she gets his shadi wala clothes, the time he suddenly enters her room when she is wearing her saree, the prasad she fed him and she says thankyou to him for having paid the taxes... and all the romantic scenes were just awesome... the bedroom scene when they fall on the bed Embarrassed and have that wonderful laugh together... even the rain sequence where agam dreams of him and her playing in the rain... and the SR plan scene which agam dreamt of kissing Nimrit,,, *sigh* I can just go on and On... will miss this pair so much that it hurts...Cry

.. thanks for the lovely time we had discussing our AgNi on this forum... SmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacocojatti92

Blondiexzy

Goldie

Blondiexzy

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
My last day  watching the show after Dimple replaced.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnacjs369

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.