Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Pankhuri is not shy at all.This is weird. Especially as a ''small town'' girl as they have promoted in the serial!
She easily was going to sit next to him in the bus and then they were standing next to each other very calmly Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9JJ15kishu789Bushraa.-scarlett-sindu_gurtiPoojaa_PpayalibmSK1991Dae_drmerEkSapnoKiPari_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankhuri is not shy" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i totally agree

i find it to be a great quality in her! i love to c girls tht can stand for themslves and are strong n pankhuri is like tht...she is sweet innocent but along with that she is not scared n naive

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012JJ15Bushraa.-scarlett-sindu_gurtipiyualkapayalibm-Raz-Poojaa_PSK1991Dae_drmer_Divya_

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i too liked her character...she dont hesitate to talk with aditya...dats so nice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012-Raz-Dae_drmer_Divya_

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Agree!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thank god she's not tooo shy...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
thts y i'm liking her character sketch..she's a very confident gal :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-_Divya_

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hey Razia...
Its good to see u here!!!
I like the way Pankhuri is...It's a matter of her life too and she will be equally responsible for things ahead...I am glad to see her confident!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkapayalibm-Raz-SK1991_Divya_

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
for once i am glad to see soemthing diferent in indian serial...where they are not showing girl all with no head of her and always parents and family decide and will be all mute person...like a sheep in heard...where ever you push and sheep tags along...

and i think tis upon the family too...this family has given the independence to evry one around...be it a child or elder...i loved when grand paa said to pankhuri ke generation gap has coem as she hasnt said to him about liking adi...the way people are suporting of each other and knows the week and strong point ...same way kids has been given the independence...they have been taught to know the right and wrong and to take theri own decision and stands for it yet taught them to take the elders along and it helps..you know whateva you dong their are people who will support you

i loved when she dint said yes instantly and waited for family aproval..and more intresting is family dint question her decision but was planing how to go along and make them meet again...so much trust and understading between each other...well it can be seeing in serials only...a dream

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123piyualka-Raz-SK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.