Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla in cameo role?

miksmehra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, This is Anamika, very new to this forum and to BV, which I am loving especially since the introduction of SS's character.
Was wondering if Siddharth Shukla is truly in a cameo role, as he's mentioned in his Times of India interview ?
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-10/tv/32141504_1_siddharth-shukla-balika-vadhu-anandi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vkalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no no, is this true I saw the article and he says it is?Gosh I hope they are not going to do punar vivah of Anandhi to jagya, and make Ananadi the same Bharathi nari who forgives her husband what ever he does. Edited by vkalu - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That might be at the begining when Shiv just entered the show...but seeing the success of the show it seems Anandi n shiv would get married.
disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it can be an cameo ... like the one in Kyaa hua tera waada ... there too hiten was a cameo ... so never know
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo
ooo
ooo
ooo
plz if shiv role is cameo then there vl be JA reunion ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll jump from 13th floor if this turns out to be true...wait a minute...why should I jump...I'll push the CV's from 13th floor 

What the !@#$%^&* ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda9183

That might be at the begining when Shiv just entered the show...but seeing the success of the show it seems Anandi n shiv would get married.

No yaar...this is not an old article...date and time stamp says Shruti Jambhekar, TNN Jun 10, 2012, 12.00AM IST ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
moonriver thumbnail
Im sure we have created enough noise...loud enough for CVs to hear us ...WE WANT SHIV IN THE SHOW FOR GOOD...WE WANT SHIV FOR ANANDI FOR GOOD
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💔 i hope he was just saying that to fool the viewers and not spoil the surprise of the storyline! but honestly i think SS is here to stay especially after that punch he's gonna give jagya!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£
what??????????????????
then anandi is gonna marry jaghead again.is this a  big joke??