Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Work leads to success - 2nd July 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Today I am one happy girl! 
The episode reminded me so much of the hunger strike times!
It had so many similarities, but to start today's post I'm first of all going to talk about my disappointments and then about what I really loved.

There is only one thing today that I thoroughly hated ... It was Rhea ... not the character but the fact that the actress has been changed. I could not believe that Rhea has been replaced! Prianca (thats her real name right?) was such a good and convincing actress ... I know we should give the new lady some time but puhlease compared to Prianca.. she is seriously nothing! Prianca made me hate her character whereas this new girl ... watching her play Rhea's role ... I just kept on asking one question "Why God? WHY?".

Now coming to the good things. The whole episode was a great entertainment package! After so many days we had a tension free episode! Just loved it.
Suvreen is so cute... she was so nervous at first and the way she just couldn't say her lines.. she couldn't feel them, in my opinion it just showed that Suvreen is not someone fake.. She can't act as someone else until she doesn't feel what she's saying.. Did that make any sense?
Anyway.. so as I was saying this episode reminded me SO much of the hunger strike... Suvreen was helpless at that time ..and today as well .. And even at that time Yuvi had not left any stone unturned to pull her leg ... same goes for today. Then Rhea's b*tchiness was there.. like good old times. Suvreen's determination to achieve something, though this time it was thanks to Anish.. You guys might actually think that I'm mad but I somehow loved Anish today.
He was again the Anish of the beginning who was there to guide SG. Even though it was for his own purpose, I think whenever Anish gives some advice to Suvreen it is actually good for her. His example of Edison, the moral being that it is the work that leads to success not just a genius mind. I so hope after Anish's evil plans against Princi he will turn positive again *I'm dreaming way too much*

Suvreen practising her lines in her room was the most adorable part for me... It was so realistic. Seriously hats off to Smriti, because scenes like these in my opinion are the most difficult ones.. You have to act as a normal teenager yet deliver dialogs in different ways and have those same antics as us young students when we are trying to learn something. I applaud you Smriti Kalra Clap

Another similarity to Hunger strike.. YuvReen nok jhok! The way Suvreen made fun of Yuvi saying he is a cheetah so he will roar.. and him calling her a bakri, copying her jameen. Today YuvReen were back with a BANG! LOL
Poor Anish, I wonder how he will manage these two during the preparations of the whole play.. It's going to be one tough job LOL

Precaaap eeeks, last similarity to hunger strike... after Suvreen had told everybody that she was no more on hunger strike and everyone was angry with her .. Yuvi had gone to her and spent some cute and beautiful moments with her. Precap just reminded me so much of all this. After this one I seriously can't wait for tomorrow! Yuvreen will have yet another moment.. Just loved the way Yuvi asked Suvreen.. what would have happened if we were a real couple?
So innocently Embarrassed
Well Yuvi you will know that soon.. because what we all know is that you and Suvreen are going to be a real couple really soon Embarrassed

Sorry for all my mistakes... haven't double checked the post.
I again will have to apologize because I don't know if I will be able to make a post everyday as from tomorrow I have some guests coming to my place for quite some time.. but I will try my best .. that I promise.
On that note, I'm going to bed! Have sweet Yuvreenlicious dreams everybody.
Good night. Asta la vista Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Shweta---sujairohit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Work leads to success - 2nd July 2012" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Woops no replies... I'll try to make a better post next time Confused

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I agree with u rosh...even I hated the new Rhea...she Is such a fake! Prianca carried the character so Smartly...!! This new girl just seeing her wants me to LOL out!!!
And I loved the epi...full of hasi-mazak & laughter...fultoo comedy!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hey dear... U annaylsed the episode really well... Even i dnt lyk the new rhea...i mean no offence to her...but the old 1 prianca had that attitude n villianish feature .. I used to luv the way she used to say "Miss Guggal" ... The new 1 seems a little fake... But lets hope she carrys out her role well

Cuming on yuvreen even i feeled alot of similarties with the dhabha date

Luved Anish yesterday...hoping to see him more of his this side

Will be waiting for ur more annaylsis
Cum here wenever ur free

Roshni.x

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Excellent I love to read your update.Smiriti kalra is really a very good actress.DO continue writing whenever you get time.

Roshni.x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.