Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ringrosesshiny3lipsa123yourmittnanisaahamcmohanjuwiCrazySaRunianmoonstruckLimoaan-rishanizorshivani003secretkeeperasdpsanmol-SI-seelaksKhatamKahanikeenu_kkshanti05harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:2/7 - Mission: DC barbadi on by Alan n Meenu :(" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
tfs despite pain. hope u get better soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessaahaswethasyam08KhatamKahani

juwi

juwi

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
t4s :) its so sweet of u nd get well soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08KhatamKahani

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update swetha. hope you feel  better soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Swetha :) Take care dear don't strain much .

swethasyam08

fancyqueen

fancyqueen

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update 

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks Swetha, Please take care of ur hand, I hope its not symptoms of carper tunnel syndrome as I have experienced it !
Excessive typing causes that .. Wear a cast and work if u can ..

Yesterdays show LifeOk gives only 5 minutes of it wonder why .. U need to watch on starplayer wonder what this new idea is , heard starplayer is like whatching on TV and it adds to viewer ratings , whatever usless channel I am so pissed off with it Angry

The episode was interesting, Looks like Karishma will come to be in a full circle now with her talk with DC and she will turn out full of surprises...

DC I have always seen rooted to understanding how to extract the inner side of people to fight out their emotions, His take may be ri8 or wrong as the people see his ways but thats  you as an individual to decide how u fabricate urself to choose what is the way to enhance urself in your journey in this competition and see rooted for what you came..

Influences are always there on individuals thats what DC did from time to time, which path you trace and how far you go or run parallel to it is left to ur decision..Here karishma is coming to a circle, with her talks with DC and then with her mom she knows exactly what she wants.. Mistakes done by her she is ready to emmend and move with teh quest to strike the title of ASA the ri8 way ..ClapClap

Coming to Meenakshi she is on the fire now to deal with DC, taking Alna's help or not will be her choice and she will need his help and this whole scheme of her becoming like this is thanks to DC the one who ignited the fire otherwise as I have said earlier there is no dearth of people actually taking teh real advantage of her,.. Now she is ready to expose DC , This exposure may cost DC his life and everything he built for himself, Good for Meenakshi devistating for DC maybe but still I will tell that if it was'nt for DC the world inside out is BAD always the choice you make you have to be extra alert the twists and turns will always be there, DC shows the lights through the tunnel the dreams you want to fulfill the price you pay how selective you can be with the price how your inner self provokes you stops you is all what he encapsulates in you..
Alan and Meenakhsi's plan to bring Bindra into teh picture is the next phase of DC's grounding I guess..

Sandhya 's help and DC getting know, He may just fire her for being dishonest and Sandhya is ready to take it.. Somewhere she did know DC's motive to about using Meenakshi so she is equally to be blamed as ri8 from the first episode she has been with him with all the ups and downs fabricated for Meenakshi, So I wonder if DC will question her about her loyality wrt to this whole schema or not..

Alan coming to Save Sandhya or question DC will be what they will show today I guess...

The showdown begins for the quest of the ASA title, The 3 contestants Meenakshi Karishma and Akshat will be the ones fighting for the title of ASA..

the thumb rule is the is going to be interesting to see who will be the ideal candidate is it going to be the one who is deserving who tried all types of styles, is talented or the one who grooms to become talented from the raw she /he is or the one who knows he/she is the best ..

Meenakshi's accusiation about people being used the n number of people being used in the ASA by DC can be mapped to why reality shows need more than the regualr parctices, why a producer wants TRP;s why shows take famous people in their show again eg susheel kumar is taken for jhalak who won KBC for what if he can prove with his talent of dancing and also while teh jantha vote for him as he has been the number one guy who own KBC..

Blaming DC always seems to be the side of Meenakshi but these norms run in every show where somewhere u r used for the cause of bring the shows popularity or targetted for the sake of focus of getting the connection between the audience and the contestant.. Its a fair deal and thats what proves that reality behind the reality shows will go on on this terms take it or leave it..

9 more episodes to go such a good angles they show pathetic decision by channel, I doubt I can sit through any otehr show since they sing the same tune infact I am just not happy with the indian televsion showcasing the shows which are botteled the same masala everywhere

swethasyam08

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
thank u for the lovely update Smile

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.