Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#6-pg57/Note pg63-9nov (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 65

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thats it 
i broken now :(
how could you end this :( huh ...ok i know i agreed with you to complete ff but now i am feeling like something slip from my hand :(
kaha se suru karu !!!!!! 
 the day when they ge married on basis of contract ...god that day my heart gone with arohi ..how innocent and cute and yet think about everybody 
and aeerogant arjun god everytime force her and hate her like "mere status ki nahi and all "
and the day after marriage she went in his office in the evening and he tried to force with her ,,,,ok that the day i looked passion and jelous for arohi means love ..the way he supprot arohi when his all family againt omggg why every boy dont like him??? the day they start to love amazing and then aaryan entry ...omg when arohi give news of pari ...so much like it and the dialouge of first sr" abhi sone do na arjun 4 bar to kar chuke ...arjun : par tumne to kaha tha ki tim kabhi nahi rokogi " hahahah thts the line of ff i mean center of the ff and character of arjun :) 
and then chudel came in their life and they part :( everybody played with them .2 heart part ...arjun misunderstand arohi and thot she left him and abort his child . the airport scene (so heart touching ) and then they met again omggg heart breaker ...hahaha i liked that talli part in farm house " mujse jyada achee se koi nahi janta arohi ko " hahahhaah possesive arjun :) my love 
ok finally they reunite and then their cute love story start again . sachit wale kand ne aor jotish ne bahot sataya bichare arjun ko finally dadi ne glass wall laag ke to had hi kar di ...but mahi meri jaan wo mehndi idea ...i am still wondering how you knew that hahahahaah come now tell me the raaz of mehndi ...wese i noted that raaz in my heart ...
now again news of new babby ...
ok that s it mahi i warned you continue this i dont want to end thats it 
now me going roller coaster kuch jyada hi ho gaya 
i never forget this ff every scene and line glued in my heart ... and last para force me to cry i mean mere arjun arohi ko mar diya huhhh aasman me bhej diya you are so mean 
anyway love you jaan for this wonderful ff 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#6-pg57/Note pg63-9nov (Page 62)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
One of THE MOST beautiful journey of our arjuhi have came to an endCryCryCry

its going to b with us foreverHeart

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
oh mahi, i still cant believe that the story has ended - even after reading the last update for n number of times mahi
what a beautiful journey it had been mahi
what a great jodi - what contrasting characters - i think this story had everything in it - every single thing which any reader would expect from a story - IT HAD BEEN A PERFECT LOVE STORY MAHI - i know you had taken ages to give an update of LI but still what u gave was really worth the wait always - i can never forget this arjun and aru - they will always have a unique place in my mind mahi

thx a lot for this beautiful story - thx a lot for the sequel - i have not read the sequel yet - will do that now - what a lovely way to start the new year mahi - r u done with ur stay in granny's place - come back soon mahi -

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
sorry sorry sorry for the super late comments! but i'm finally reading the last two parts of my most favourite ff... so im lil sad but the update made me happy... like always!!!

second last part:

jay dhondu and saleel... cooking to manao their wives Shocked LOL i love these 3 idiots!!! they are adorable Embarrassed 

arjun arohi se abbi naaraz hai Ouch aur ab dono akele hai... arohi usse manayegi??? aur kaise??? Wink

dadi gave her a sari!!! awww Hug

Jay:seriously unki is "NORMAL" love life ka raaz kya hai?
Dhundu comented:kyunke wo dono khud normal nhi hai.

so true!!! ROFL aur bhagwan karey kabhi normal naa ho Blushing 

jab do pyaar karne wale akele ho toh jungle bhi jannat hai!!! oye hoye... ab kya hoga Day Dreaming

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Missing this Arjuhi Cry

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
last part:

arohi ka satana... paaon mein moch and the payal part was awesome!!! i loved the way she was teasin him LOL saleel and gang helped in leaving them behind and then she walked away gracefully shocking him... hillarious mahi! 

She spoke noticing da killing dimple on his cheek:surprise pasand aaya naa?
He luked at her,she knew he had already melted bt still he replied:bs theek hai.

i love this arjuns attitude man!!! Heart 

He listned patiently,while she continued:aur jb hmari shadi hui thi mene wo mehndi wala surprise dya tha.
   Alphabets of his name written wid mehndi on her sexy body...Images of dt night brought sensations inside dm.

kasam se mahi... this was the most awesomest romantic and hot trick that ive read about arjuhi till date! kudos Clap

Arjun:phir wo teesre to akele bore honge na?..unke lye bhi partner ho..8 nhi phr ek bhai aur behan
She hit his chest:pagal ho?itne sare bche?government se army dene ka contract kya hai?

i love this arjun and his besharmi Hug Hug Hug

their lovemaking was so hot! go arohi... Embarrassed shukar hai arjun behosh nahi hua! afterall his wife has also become besharam like him LOL 

how did arjun know arohi was pregnant Shocked super husband he is!!! 

He calmly:ab pehle jhagra tum ne kya tha naa..aur phir softy ko bhi beech men le aai.. ab u know naa account to men clear krta hun

hawww Shocked sachme monster hai!!! but we all love this monster Heart 

"Arjun Arohi" mohabbat ka dusra naam hen..jb tk is dunya men mohabbat rahegi wo rahenge. . .Hmesha!

the last part really made me sad mahi!!! "kash wo aaj bhi hotey..." Ouch but season 2 is making me feel better!!! i cant wait for that to happen now Big smile

a sincere thanks to you mahi... for thinking this story and for writing it! i cant believe the monster and princess have come so far... from hating each other to hating being away from each other... thank you for giving us this arjuhi MUAHHH Heart Hug

Edited by cherry227 - 05 January 2013 at 11:15am

KaranKittu4evaAAKMH2

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
wat shud i say mahi... 
just as much as this ff is special to you, it is to me, us... 
how much we love this arjun... his besharami, his smirk, his dimples, his smile and everything abt him... 
more than arohi we can't see tears in arjun's eyes!!! he is our jaan! 
and arohi is right... we love his besharami!! bas uski yeh besharami par toh fida hey! 
reading the end i feel a kind of void, emptiness in me... this arjuhi is so special... they had become a part of my life in i-f... 
arjun i am so sorry for not trusting you abt the second child! :D love you so much!!! luv u too arohi!! ;) 
will miss this ff so much... 
pari is right... arjun-arohi will be there as long as there is love... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Tumhe patah hai I couldn't digest that LI had ended and that this was the Last Update all these days!!! Came here to read it again and only now commenting!

Kyaa kahunn?? It was PERFECT Mahii Heartyou brought tears in my eyes I had to read it twice and read it again just now and now I can finally comment out of my dreamland and tears.

I remember my journey of LI how I had began late and was SO Addicted that couldn't sleep if I never read the next part and then i would write you lambhaa comments in the end of every threads trying to explain my love for your work PURE MAGIC!
Arohi and her contract marriage to Arjun and how they were so far yet so close how they found one another and their deep unconditional love!! Irreplaceable!HeartYou made their story beautiful and gifted them with the most beautiful gift named Pari, the symbol of their love. How she reunited her parents!
Proving Love I'mpossible!!Heart

Ohh Mahi, you are the Queen of RomanceDay DreamingItne idea itna romantic, HOT, and SEXY! Everything this Arjuhi did yaar, they just took you to a dreamland! You are just too good love!! The chocolate scene, mehndi all you listed brought back all memories, omg the scene where Arohi almost raped Arjun! ahaha, I clearly remember her drunk state and she told him she wanted him i LOVED this scene read it many times I remember it was the point I was sooo in love with this story just like a good novel you can't put downHeart

****Coming to this Last Update Now!!!

BEAUTIFULHeart, MAGICAL Day DreamingAND TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!Blushing

Read it again yaar It was the most Perfect End I could ask for! The cute masti in the start the House Boat RomanceBlushingOoo la la our Arohi was full in command huhh!!WinkWinkLoved herrr!! This is surely the most HOT and romantic update you have written you just took their Love to a new levelDay Dreaming I swear, I had to stop 3 times in between and take a lil break because it was Literallly Too Hot To Handle!!BlushingHahahahahahLOLLOL After you are the Queen :P

Finally, Arohi made up for Raj's newsWink blew Arjun away!haha (btw, I LOVE his name, awww raj) But, Arjun already knew all along..!!hahaha, so cutee

Oh gosh, the very end had me in tears Arjuhi were no longer in this world yet their love forever lived on..!! Pari and Raj told their Parents love saga..! Arjuhi and their eternal love, the last lines.

"Arjun Arohi mohabbat ka dusra naam hen..jb tk is dunya men mohabbat rahegi wo rahenge. . .Hmesha!" :') Heart

Thank you thank you so very much, for this journey! I will cherish it and I am eagerly and excitedly waiting for LI2Big smile  One story has ended remaining forever in our hearts but another is yet to bloom.

Muaaah,
I LOVE YOU MAHIHugHeartHeartHeart

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 06 January 2013 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top