Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

2nd July 2012 Character Analysis!!

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

2nd July Character Analysis- Pyaar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara

Pankhuri- We didn't really get too see much of her today as you all know apart from the last bit and the Precap. The advice Dadaji gave her was very useful and infact it has made her stronger. I like how she is asking questions and not just sitting there like a blushing bride in the Precap. She is different from other girls she has that simplicity but she is also talkative and normal.

Aditya- I really liked Adi's confidence today. I loved the first scene when his Dad asked him if he was going to see Pankhuri and when he said that he and Pankhuri will get married, he got caught out and then changed the matter. There is something that he likes about her and that has fitted into his mind. The scene that I really enjoyed was the scene when he was with Mamaji and Pushkar. I loved his confidence boost then. Again he is not a boy who will listen to his elders when he thinks something is wrong he will put his foot down and express his opinion that is how a guy should be. In other words he's got a back bone. Also when they do get married I think this is going to be a very positive thing for Pankhuri as she knows that her husband will not support wrong doings whether it's happening to him or Pankhuri. I think him and Mamaji will have a few problems when they tie the knot.

Mamaji- We still don't know his true colours are is he good or bad? At this stage he loves Pankhuri and his sister a lot. He does interfere slightly too much but there must be a very solid reason for this. We assume at this stage he doesn't like Adi and whenever Adi answers him back he is out of his comfort zone and infact I like that because it adds a bit of masala to the show. He always wants everyone to follow his rules but he needs to learn that everyone is not the same. It's a big world.

Pushkar- I really don't know about this guy he loves his bhanji a lot and I do like that about him and he really seems like a positive character. He's a family guy and just wants to protect them but somewhere I can see down the line that with this Mamaji he will turn grey. This is just my gut instinct. But I may be wrong. Other than that he seems okay.

Harish: Such a lovely guy I would have liked him to stay with Adi and he even offered to stay back which was really thoughtful other than Avantika she didn't want to leave her meetings for her son. He is such a talented actor and has great chemistry with Adi.

Avantika: When will this woman get her heart back seriously! I hope she does soon she left he son for a meeting. I know he is old enough to live on his own but after all she is his mother. That's what they are meant for support. I know she has bought him up well and given him everything but not motherly love. He has been deprived from that all his life despite having her. I hope he will gain that from Pankhuri's family and also Avantika becomes more motherly and leaves her professional life for a bit to concentrate on her son. That would be nice to see. But what I do like about Avantika is that she is a "successful woman!" we don't see that a lot in Indian soaps and I really like that about the show.  Its nayi soch. She is an independent woman and a role model to people who watch the show. Don't be arrogant like her but learn to be independent and stand up by yourself and work hard.

That's it from me I will be back tomorrow with more! Thanks a lot! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Sonia17 - 02 July 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_patel5soapfreak13mamitananibommanashreya_rcImziFIZK6

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Guys sorry if this sounds bad or if any of you are offended but I am not trying to get attention or anything but it would be nice if you atleast like or comment on our daily character analysis's done by myself or lovleen 12 we dont want attention but we came up with this to try and get the forum more active and lively Big smile please try and be more active not just on our posts but all of them! Thats the only way to increase our rank! Big smile Im sorry once again if you all felt bad by my words!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Fantastically written Sonia  :)

I really enjoyed todays episode.
Harish and Avantika are so cute together. Pankhuris family dont know about them being separated/divorced yet   Ermm  What will the familys reaction be? Especially mamajis, he'll blow a fuse  LOL
Pankhuri was really beautiful today in pink. And the way she and Aditya kept on stealing glances at each other in the van  Day Dreaming
Dadaji is so cool, a man of the 21st century for sure  Wink   Cool

And i too like the way Pankhuri has the confidence to ask Aditya questions instead of feeling shy or being afraid.

Looking forward to tomorrows episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

mamita Senior Member
mamita
mamita

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis Sonia. Clap Superbly written.
I can't write as well as you. I will only write what I liked in the episode. Big smile

This Avantika-Harish scenes are interesting, I tell you. Everytime they reveal something or the other. Yesterday they revealed the fact that they went to honeymoon. So the love was there initially. I wonder what went wrong. I know the CVs will come to that too.

Mamaji was too interfering today. But I can see where that is coming from. He is over-protective of Pankhuri which is why he doesn't seem to like the idea of leaving her alone with Aditya considering the fact that he comes from a conservative background. His intentions may not be bad but it seems very disturbing to other people who are broad-minded.

Loved Dadaji yesterday. He is mature, level-headed and knows how to calm down Mamaji. He cleverly steered the conversation to his marriage to tell him that he was like that too. LOL And he is the one to make Adi-Pankhuri meet alone. Smart move. And love Neha too. She is a cutie. I guess she'll be the one to help out our love-birds in testing times.

Coming to Pankhuri and Aditya. I loved how they stole glances during the bus ride. And when Adi told her to go into the bus first. That moment when they they were lingering there, delaying the time was really endearing. Embarrassed

The precap conversation was very beautiful. Pankhuri put across her point very clearly. She is confident, not shy. And I love her character. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index