Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Norstar

<font size="3">Why else, Swamini Bua just doesn't trust women around her hot Vadhera boys!</font>😛

Honest to God, while asking the question I was thinking the same!

Now, watching VirMan together ... She must be thinking: Kash! Rakh Hi Leti! 🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Saach mein yaar, i dont understand the hungama, Virat is a guy, he has every right to have a new hair style,  but i guess its more of a thing if a guy goes bald🥱 Swamz and her stupid logic, the only reason she used the lonely card is because she wants Vanshika to join her party😆

Swamz always manipulate ppl. 😡😡 she did it all time to dadaji & Viren. she never liked Manvi & she suspected on Virman before maya track. So that time she manipulate M to convince Virat. now she is doing the same with Vanshika. playing with a mother's emo to get rid of the person u dont like😡😡
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheJake

If he is THAT intelligent, what is he doing being a servant? 🤣

Jake.. he is Intelligent because of which he joined Vadhera house to watch ViriKa romance live.😆. that is why he seems to be roaming around ViriKa's room 🤣and now .. he has another hot couple to look out for

bandha bahut hoshiyar hain boss😉
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!
Your posts always crack me up. Coming to Tarun, I think that Suwamini chose the servants like everything else in the VM. Therefore, she must have chosen each and everyone of them carefully seeing if they were upto her standard or not (as a servant) hence implying that 'Jaisa malik, waisa hi mulaazim'!!
Lol. Or it could be what one of the comments said that Tarun was taking revenge - that would also link into my opinion as SB is the maharaani of taking revenges hence the worker should be too..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

Swamz always manipulate ppl. 😡😡 she did it all time to dadaji & Viren. she never liked Manvi & she suspected on Virman before maya track. So that time she manipulate M to convince Virat. now she is doing the same with Vanshika. playing with a mother's emo to get rid of the person u dont like😡😡

Virat and Vanshika seemed to share a closer bond than Viren and Vanshika, he opens up to her more!! Her taking a U-Turn is going to destroy her relationship with Virat
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Jake.. he is Intelligent because of which he joined Vadhera house to watch ViriKa romance live.😆. that is why he seems to be roaming around ViriKa's room 🤣and now .. he has another hot couple to look out for

bandha bahut hoshiyar hain boss😉

hes always thankful to sawz. before virika marrige his life was so rukha sukha 🤣& swamz gift him 2 couples.
Seema1987 thumbnail

I couldn't help but laugh at one thing!

Why Tarun was more shocked at Viraat's baldness than Manvi's? How many bald women has he seen? 😆 I'm sure that was the first time he was seeing even Manvi bald!

Anyways, Vadhera servants are such gossipers! I wonder, how come they don't have any female servants?  🤔

totally agree..it lyk first tyme he has seen a man in bald and virat had nt even gone completely bald and i als noticed even Viren was more shock to see him in bald than Manvi eventhough he knew Manvi had became bald bt his first reaction shud b at Manvi than Virat bez he als had nt seen her in that condition bfr
Seema1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

LOL 😆 jake i was also like what the😲 he is more shocked to see virat's hair cut than Maanvi's LOL

but tarun is the know all of Vadhera house... he knew maanvi going for chemo session and he might have know the side effects of it ... tarun seems to be intelligent ..

bechara Tarun.. he knew side effects of chemo session ...but not the side effects of pyar ki bhimari😆  which virat has got😆

ths makes me laugh..
bechara Tarun.. he knew side effects of chemo session ...but not the side effects of pyar ki bhimari😆  which virat has got😆

shadowstreet thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Virat and Vanshika seemed to share a closer bond than Viren and Vanshika, he opens up to her more!! Her taking a U-Turn is going to destroy her relationship with Virat

Offcourse Virat & Vanshika share closer bond Julie. But I dont think Vanshika will take complete U-turn as she knows her son's deep love. She also questioned abt it. Also U-turn is swaz style😆😆
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Honest to God, while asking the question I was thinking the same!

Now, watching VirMan together ... She must be thinking: Kash! Rakh Hi Leti! 🤣

🤣🤣 She is going have a melt down when she realizes that Tarun has a thang for his Viraat baba - why else would he have eyes only for Viraat baba's silky locks! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£