OMG Horrifying episode

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today episode was shocking and horrifying , how can amrit be so cruel and evil ,killing her own sister.

So heart breaking to watch nimrit today , the one whom she loved more than her is there to kill her .

But God saw all this and amrit will definitely pay for her sins . So sad to see Agam crying watching nimrit's car catching fire.

Good they showed the Oberai in the precap , waiting to watch nimrit taking revenge on amrit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I actually didn't have the heart to watch it. I want to remember AgNi with good memories. The last memory for me is Agam's dream of Nimrit wearing the saree that he brought for her...and him waiting for her return.

That's where Amrit Manthan ended for me...
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญAgam cried his heart out today omg it was sad!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
We are crying with u. We miss ur wife also๐Ÿ˜”
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post krithi..

You said it..it was horrifying.Amrit totally evil today and her jealousy of nimrit was so visible ..all she could visualised is agni love for each other..

Agree every sinner cant escape so easily from God..how she heard nimrit's calling her when she was running away and her dupatta get caught in the trishul..God will lead agam to it later so as he will know its amrit who has killed nimrit and the blood of nimrit on MA durga face..

So heartbreaking to see agam crying remembering nimrit saying she must go now and their moments together..

Nimrit till the end has been the loving sister of amrit but now i agree she should be back for her revenge full of hatred for Amrit..

The amulet she tied on amrit's arm which Agam gave her to protect her will be true..amrit threw it back to her in the cliff..

seems no dragging of the next track as mohan kapur doing his entry tomorrow..

A new chapter  in the life of nimrit and Agam.now its beware princess  Amrit you will pay it back..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well written Savee . Se evidence are there to show amrit killed nimrit , blood and amrit s dupatta . I might feel sad watching agam crying for his nimrit , she was the one who showered love on him apart from his mom. But hope he gets to know soon his nimrit not dead .
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes today was horrifying and sad... with a heavy heart i watched ...as no more dimple from tomoro...and it was my last episode too...will not be watching this show from tomoro...๐Ÿ˜ญ

will just come on the forum to catch up on the update... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cant see Agam with anyone else...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
krithi definitely Agam will be devastated as you said nimrit loved him so much which he could not believe himself..

I love Navi as an actor and its him who actually got me hooked to amrit manthan and later agni jodi..

Its for him i will watch as i know his character will be more worth watching now..an emotional side of him losing the most precious person of his life and his revenge to pay back to Amrit for her sins...

Today Navi emoted the last scene brilliantly.the silence spoke volumes with him crying his heart out..
Originally posted by: RafAholic

I actually didn't have the heart to watch it. I want to remember AgNi with good memories. The last memory for me is Agam's dream of Nimrit wearing the saree that he brought for her...and him waiting for her return.

That's where Amrit Manthan ended for me...

agree aliya. Same i think like u for last segment of AM . Realy sad to say it is end of am for us .. A incomplete end...
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cjs369

Yes today was horrifying and sad... with a heavy heart i watched ...as no more dimple from tomoro...and it was my last episode too...will not be watching this show from tomoro...๐Ÿ˜ญ

will just come on the forum to catch up on the update... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cant see Agam with anyone else...

monday is my last eposide to i m not going to watch this show miss Dimple & Navi very much