Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

OMG Horrifying episode

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Today episode was shocking and horrifying , how can amrit be so cruel and evil ,killing her own sister.

So heart breaking to watch nimrit today , the one whom she loved more than her is there to kill her .

But God saw all this and amrit will definitely pay for her sins . So sad to see Agam crying watching nimrit's car catching fire.

Good they showed the Oberai in the precap , waiting to watch nimrit taking revenge on amrit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSarikavimArShi_AbhIyasaveeta24cocojatti92-Rafa-Sofna

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaakshaayaAnurnacocojatti92cjs369krithikas

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
CryAgam cried his heart out today omg it was sad!!!!!!!Cry
We are crying with u. We miss ur wife alsoUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyasaveeta24-Rafa-cjs369krithikas

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post krithi..

You said it..it was horrifying.Amrit totally evil today and her jealousy of nimrit was so visible ..all she could visualised is agni love for each other..

Agree every sinner cant escape so easily from God..how she heard nimrit's calling her when she was running away and her dupatta get caught in the trishul..God will lead agam to it later so as he will know its amrit who has killed nimrit and the blood of nimrit on MA durga face..

So heartbreaking to see agam crying remembering nimrit saying she must go now and their moments together..

Nimrit till the end has been the loving sister of amrit but now i agree she should be back for her revenge full of hatred for Amrit..

The amulet she tied on amrit's arm which Agam gave her to protect her will be true..amrit threw it back to her in the cliff..

seems no dragging of the next track as mohan kapur doing his entry tomorrow..

A new chapter  in the life of nimrit and Agam.now its beware princess  Amrit you will pay it back..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Well written Savee . Se evidence are there to show amrit killed nimrit , blood and amrit s dupatta . I might feel sad watching agam crying for his nimrit , she was the one who showered love on him apart from his mom. But hope he gets to know soon his nimrit not dead .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yes today was horrifying and sad... with a heavy heart i watched ...as no more dimple from tomoro...and it was my last episode too...will not be watching this show from tomoro...Cry

will just come on the forum to catch up on the update... Stern Smile

cant see Agam with anyone else...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rafa-

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
krithi definitely Agam will be devastated as you said nimrit loved him so much which he could not believe himself..

I love Navi as an actor and its him who actually got me hooked to amrit manthan and later agni jodi..

Its for him i will watch as i know his character will be more worth watching now..an emotional side of him losing the most precious person of his life and his revenge to pay back to Amrit for her sins...

Today Navi emoted the last scene brilliantly.the silence spoke volumes with him crying his heart out..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnurnaZaYaHolickrithikas

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index