Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

what i liked in today's episode!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina...

IF-Rockerz

Naina...

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
holla guy's!!!! how was today's episode?????

StarStarStarwhat i loved in today's episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

firstly i loved the way smirit acted in first part...it means really wow yaar kya acting ki hai usney she actually showed a person who is nervous will doing sum script/playBig smile

secondly, jameen!!! wow yuvraj ne aaj dil hi jeet liya yaar loved the way he said jameen,jindagi and allLOLLOLLOL,...i laughed soo much at this part

then next was shocking thing!!! rea??????????? omg hamari purani rea was soo gud yaar yeh pata nahi kaha se pakad ke laye hai!! no offence plsSmile

then suvi ne jo ghar main practice ki...wah wah bohot mehnat ki aur uska phal bhi mila usko

the way yuvi was lukin at her when she was telling the dialouge was awesome...then yuvraj ne jo dialoge bola was best!!!!

Big smileBig smileBig smile Dialouge of the day LOLLOLLOL

" Aneesh aapne galat bola woh toh khud ko cheetah samajtha hai na toh cheetah toh dhahadega na!!!!ROFLROFL

and then hamri yuvreen ki ladai was awesome!!!!...the way they fighted was soo damn gud and after lukin at the spolier pic i'm toh gone meri lappy ko aag lag gayeeeEmbarrassed

what r ur views...feel free to comment and like alsoLOL

thank you
naina

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny4uJiaaReemo-ipkkndkamalapushpataniya_dostiilizzie1765pia.rahaZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what i liked in today's episode!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mo-ipkknd

mo-ipkknd

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
lovley post yaaar!!! loved this very much and yah rea was not that gud purani waali hi aachi thi!!!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
th best part of the episode Starwas the last scene when yuvreen were fightingEmbarrassedROFL you should ve seen aneeshD'oh ka haalat poor thing .ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLgod these cvsDead they replaced the 1st actor who was playing the role of rhea Angrythe second girl total comedy circusROFLROFLROFL she is no offence guys
overall the episode were reallly  goodClapClap totally yuvreenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDancing centered episode just loved it StarClap. the precap was just awesome ClapClap hayee cuteness is the orther name called yuvreen BlushingDay Dreaming
Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReekamalapushpaNaina...

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I soo agree with you.=]]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.