Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Jaane Kahaan Se Aayi Hai

Report by Haseena R of Junoon Daily

So yesterday morning I got a memo from the editor of my magazine saying ki 'RK has called a press conference, book your seat asap!' Had to fight a lot, half of the women there were fangirls masquerading as reporters, complete with cameras and fake mikes. My idol Ramaani was also there.Day Dreaming

So RK was there dressed in white shirt and blue jeans and looking fab as usual. I just love his simple, no-frills style!Cool He clarified that everything that happened related to the car accident report filed by Trishna Malik was just a publicity stunt. Whew, my neices are not worshipping a drunk driver, that's a relief. In order to make it clear, he pulled up his shirt to show us his abs, and they're STUNNING. A lucky girl even got a chance to touch them. mera jism jism mera badan badan, main kholoon sab ke button button-for the unintiated, it's RK's item number from his film Dilawar 786.

He then took all the reporters to his latest movie set(The set of QAYNAAT!! Can you believe it? The publicity stills aren't even out yet. I've of course, managed to click a few snaps for our readers, to be published after approval) where Kashmir had been recreated. He began playing a beautiful melody on the piano while simultaneously narrating the film's story(Multi-tasking. I likeCool)

And out of nowhere she appeared. Like some kind of phantom, dressed in a simple pink salwar kameez, in stark contrast to the hot red bikini RK's last heroine gyrated in. Her eyes were so hauntingly innocent, that it was difficult to process the fact that she had basically broken into a film set. Everybody went into a frenzy. Was she the heroine of Qaynaat? The producers of the film have managed to keep her under wrap so far, keeping with the new tradition of hiding the heroine in Bollywood. I guess our RK wanted to specially unveil her to us in advance, so sweetEmbarrassed (No naughty people! You'll HAVE to go to the theatre to see this one)

RK walked towards her, in some kind of a trance, and I nearly swooned on seeing the look in his eyes(Nearly. I am a respectable journalist after all.Geek) I was like, 'Oh my god, they are actually acting out a scene for us.'Stern Smile But the heroine did the oddest thing ever. She told him that he was guilty and she would send him to jail! (That's what our favourite Sona The Tigress did to RK in Dilawar. Why are scripwriters so unoriginal?Sleepy)

RK then told her she could have a starring role in 'Ek Gunhegaar, Ek Gawah' (Is that the sequel to Dilawar?Shocked Watch this space for moreWink) The girl then walked away, presumably unhappy because nobody asked her who she was. Typical of today's debutant heroines, so desperate for publicity. ErmmEven RK said so to her before she stalked off.

So who is this girl? Is she Czechoslovakian like our Heer? Her features are very delicate. Or is she Action Kameena's daughter Sanam, who is rumoured to be making her debut in Qaynaat? A little birdie tells me she is the sister of the girl who filed the complaint.Shocked Now that's interesting!For more gossip, subscribe to Junoon Daily, your favourite Bollywood magazine!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uvishuvchinky353-TheSharingan-Looteri_DulhanGame_ChangerEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Junoon Daily-Oh Ajnabee...RK's Latest Find" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-TheSharingan-

Goldie

-TheSharingan-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Nice post :)

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
awesome post

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Big smile
I like it WinkCool

Game_Changer

IF-Sizzlerz

Game_Changer

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Moi super likey ur magazine<3 LOL
Waitin for nxt ... Wanna know more bot RK n dat gurl u know<3lol

chinky353

Goldie

chinky353

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing post :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.