Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This update is dedicated to tash10 (Natasha) who promised me golgappes if I write another song OS 😆  we have a telepathic connection,  without receiving PMs she is mostly the 1st one to reserve on my OS...Tashu, you better be ready with a stall now...m hungry for golgappes😆

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tum Ho..
Tum Ho Paas Mere
Saath Mere
Tum yoon
Jitna Mehsoos Karoon tumko
Utna Hi Paa Bhi Loon

She was alive. Safe. Breathing. And in his arms. He had never been more relieved n happy than he was now. He wanted to make sure he wasnt dreaming. That she was there. Right there with him. Nothing had happened to her. He hugged her. She reciprocated the hug. He clutched on to her tighter. Afraid she would vanish in the thin air. Go away from him. 

Tum Ho Mere Liye
Mere Liye ho Tum yoon
Khud Ko Main Haar Gaya Tum Ko 
Tumko main Jeeta Hoon

He felt like he was coming alive again. Blood rushed back in his body. He exhaled out the breath he had been holding for long. He was an atheist. Had never believed in the Supreme power. Today he wanted to. He wanted to believe that there was a Supreme power which controlled everything. He wanted to bow down before the Almighty.

Kahin Se Kahin Ko Bhi
Aao Bewajah Chalen
Poochhe Bina Kisi Se
Hum Milen
Bandishen Na Rahi Koi Baaki Tum Ho

She had come all the way to rescue him. Not once not twice, but every time. She always tried to help him out of the mess. She saved his life! Had she not exchanged water with kerosene he wouldnt have been alive today. There were no barriers between them today. It was only the two of them. The time stood still watching the two soulmates reunite. 

Tum Ho Paas Mere Saath Mere
Tum yoon
Jitna Mehsoos Karooon tumko 
Utna Hi Paa Bhi Loon

She understood what he was going through. She always did. She let him do what he wanted. She wanted him to believe that she was really there with him n that nothing had happened to her. She n he, both didnt want to dwell on the fact of what could have happened had she not gotten hold of the branch. 

Kis Tarah, Chheenega 
Mujh Se Ye Jahaan Tumhe
Tum bhi Ho hai Kya Fikar Ab Humein

He had never been more angry at himself. Had he listened to her at the airport, had he gone back, all of this fiasco wouldnt have taken place. He thought about how many times they had separated only to meet again. Everytime when they thought this was it. Now they would never see each other again, they met. Met n stayed together. 

Tum Ho Mere Liye
Mere Liye Ho Tum yoon
Khud Ko Main Haar Gaya tumko
Tum Ko Main Jeeta Hoon

This time he wasnt going to let go off her. No matter what. He had lost a battle with himself, but he won her. This was the biggest prize ever. Had he known this, he would have lost to himself long time back. He never lost. But this loss seemed like a sweet victory to him. N he was ready to lose the coming battles with himself, provided she was always with him. 

Tum Ho..

She was his strength. His weakness. She was his. And he was hers. For eternity. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hows it? Liked it? Disliked it? Comments/criticism welcome

Take care 
Love,
Ashum
Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved😳

-edited-

Thank you so much for dedicating this awesome song OS to me, Ashum🤗Am really touched😳 It was beautiful and I loved the last sentence : "She was his. And he was hers. For eternity"😍

So, the magic of golgappes worked🤣Ye le, freshly made!

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully os very cute and sweet loved the last sentence she was his and he was her awesome thanks for the pm

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10

Reserved😳

-edited-

Thank you so much for dedicating this awesome song OS to me, Ashum🤗Am really touched😳 It was beautiful and I loved the last sentence : "She was his. And he was hers. For eternity"😍

So, the magic of golgappes worked🤣Ye le, freshly made!

Telepathy friendwa!!!🤗  here we go again...where were you all these days???😆
Thanks so much😃
Yayayyy!!!! The golgappes look mouth watering...Yummm!!!!! kairees are the cherry on the top...*busy eating golgappes without offering them to Tashu*
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this was so beautiful yaar.. loved it

xoxo
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

beautifully os very cute and sweet loved the last sentence she was his and he was her awesome thanks for the pm

Thanks sooo much dumas😃 Your comments really mean a lot...I always look forward to them...
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

this was so beautiful yaar.. loved it

xoxo

Eee! What did I seee? 
Dollyyy!  *rubs eyes n checks again*
Thanks so much yaar! 😃

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS...Very sweet n cute😳
deepterence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome OS...gd selection of song..and very touchy...keep writing...
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Telepathy friendwa!!!🤗  here we go again...where were you all these days???😆
Thanks so much😃
Yayayyy!!!! The golgappes look mouth watering...Yummm!!!!! kairees are the cherry on the top...*busy eating golgappes without offering them to Tashu*

LOL I told you telepathy works only if I am in front of the lappy😉
@ bolded and purple part: What the? You are having fun alone😆