Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Sidra I need to read the whole FF and then edit my comment...till then plzz bear with me :(
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mrs. Shilpa Modi aww <3 Thanx Sidra πŸ€— Beautifully written part :) loved how u've described Shilpa's thoughts & emotions.. Album part was great .. I just can't wait to know what exactly happened on her wedding day & how SidShi ended up marrying each other ?
So plzz plzz continue soon...
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES!!

Edited-
Perfect title to the chapter, "Mrs. Modi".
I am ecstatic to be proven wrong, I think there is more reason to be added to the PM list than ever before, you do wonders with Sid and Shilpa and honestly I had the biggest smile on my face when I read that last line.
Shilpa as Mrs. Modi i.e. Sid's wife, such a brilliant concept. It's made the history behind their relationship so much more intriging, at first the readers (rather I) thought they knew what was going on considering Riddhima's point of view, this has just added an unexpected yet eagerly anticipated turn for all ShiRan fans. Can't wait to read more! I also love the song which inspired you, Ehsaan Tera Hoga.
You just have such a way with words...it's always a pleasure to read your work Sidra. My favourite pieces of writing are by you...

She stared at the shiny letters embossed on the cover page.
Her gaze traveled from her name to her husband's name beside hers.
How strange was their fate. This was probably the only place where their names stood beside one another.
In reality there were far, far away from each other.

I absolutely adore the photographs and what they represent. They are so well described, beautiful moments in their own way, the first where Sid is filling her parting and the way you've sculpted their expressions/reactions, especially Shilpa's is so commendable. Such a build up of emotions, it was a very enjoyable read, the father-daughter photograph, it happens to every at one point in your life when you reminisce looking at photographs, and what Shilpa experiences looking at her "old self" is so relateable, again it's so strange I could imagine the photos in mind...

My favourite "photograph"
She turned the page and came across another picture. 
It was with her husband before they been married...when they had been great friends...a reminder of happier times.
A ghost of a smile passed her lips as she looked at their bright faces reflecting with mischief.
It was a picture of them haphazardly applying haldi on each other faces...he had caught her unawares and had rubbed his haldi-filled hands on her cheeks.
She had retaliated by doing the same.
Such innocence...such carefree spirits.

It's just every word in the above...how cute?!😳 I remember foolishly grinning to myself as I read through it once, twice over and over again. It just sums up my own understanding of what their friendship would be like perfectly and that's why I love reading your work! πŸ‘

People had always looked affectionately, and even enviously, at their friendship.
And now fate had twisted their lives so much that they couldnt even look at each other without awkwardness plaguing them.

I'm sorry I'm simply copying and pasting but everything about this chapter was superb, I have so many little favourite parts...so well developed and I love how you held the suspense till the end.

"Mrs. Shilpa Modi" has such a melodious ring to it 😳

Outstanding Sidra! Thank you once again for responding, for the PM and most of all your writing...
Forever a fan my dear! Kudos! xxx

Edited by nm21 - 11 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update! 

I have absolutely loved how you have written it from Shilpa's perspective! The album was great, I wonder what stopped them being friends...
I don't know if I am happy it is Shilpa or not πŸ˜† But it seems like Sid and Shilpa were never set to marry each other! 

Anyways I am here waiting for the next part! 
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is a nice part...
but my SR
update soon
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naa don't even think of ever removing me from pm lists Manage kar loonga kaise taise without Riddhima 🀣

Baaki ka reserved

I know I have to unreserve the previous one also but i am in a rush and loads of work remains So will be back later

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
waiting to know how their marriage happened
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
YES YES YES! A ShiRan FF!! Of course you must continue and finish this and don't leave us hanging here like you did with Beautiful Sin.

Beautiful update - the way ou described her turmoil, def wanna see why and how they got married such and if love will ever develop.. You gotta continue and update DAILY!

sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful part again sidra..so its shilpa!:)) eager to know hw they got married to each other??! Update soon n do add me to d pm list:)p.s luv dat song:)
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What a beautiful update Sidra!😳

I loved how you unpeeled the layer of the mystery slowly and finally revealed Shilpa as the protagonist. Having Shilpa as Mrs. Modi has in fact given an added intrigue to the story.

What I always loved about Sid and Shilpa, was the special friendship and understanding they had. In fact thinking back, I feel their relationship  had more depth and warmth then Shilpa had with Armaan or Sid had with Ridhimma. And the fact that both of them were so selfless made them such wonderful people.

So now Im totally intrigued about the circumstance of their marriage. Its obvious Shilpa was to be married to someone else with whom she was so happy with, so what went wrong? I think the saddest part o fall of  this is that Sidand Shilpa have lost their friendship because of their marriage.

Interestingly you have still only given us Shilpa's viewpoint. I cant wait to read about how Sid feels about all of this.

You are an amazing writer Sidru!πŸ€—