Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav shrenu offscreen masti!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
 guysss!!! Have any of you seen this AWESOME interview of gaurav-shrenu b4?? Shocked Sooo ADORABLE and gaurav toh full toss flirting wid shrenu LOL
I dont think it has been posted...in case it has been admins, u may go ahead n close it Embarrassed
But haa...yashraj fans HAS to watch this...beyond adorable!!! Embarrassed I wonder when was this shown!!! Shocked Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranskdhokaiPravessbh1hidesnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav shrenu offscreen masti!!!" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Tfs...i dont miss watching gaurav offscreen intws..he does lots of masti always...
Krijni are sweet..

Edited by snehapatro - 03 July 2012 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.