Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
What a powerful acting by Varun today...just can not get enough of TVSClapThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefantulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asminita

Thanks a ton bhallarox

So now there will be some twist to the story... as long as Adi or Amrita is not fully negative , and there is no Adi-Vikram pairing, I'm okay with any twist.

This is no Dostana show ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Thanks Aarti. What acting from Varun Badola! Clap

Adi called Vikram as pita samaan. It will be awkward now if he marries Sugni. May be the CVs are hinting that there won't be any Adi-Sugni love story. It will be only Vikram-Sugni.

We should not suspect Vikram's every move all the time.

Vikram kept looking around the house like he was seeing it for the first time.

After reading Aarthi's post about the new promo, I am thinking, what if Vikram does not know that his wife is alive? What if Dhanuma is the real villain? Vikram thinks that the secret of Reva manzil is the child. But actually the secret is that his wife is alive which only Dhanuma knows. Who is Dhanuma? what is her relation to Vikram? Did she come with his first wife? Is that why she is against Vikram-Sugni relation? Because if she was loyal to Vikram, she would want him to be happy, and not stop Vikram-Sugni marriage.

I thought the women were teasing Gulabiya that Bamsukhia will not take the truck away because he knows he cannot mess with the mother-in-law of a future thakur. I didn't see any hint of a history between Gulabiya and Bamsukhia. Sorry likarsh.

shell, good luck for your exams.

Good that Jwala thakur's PA saw the whole thing. Now he will tell JT. When Sugni and Gulabiya both start suspecting VT's intentions, it will be JT who will have faith in VT. JT may be the unlikely support for VT.

Whether he likes bednis or not, to watch a woman getting insulted like that is not right. Adi has a lot to learn from his uncle.

@ blue: after seeing the vulnerability in Vik eyes about wanting to give his mother ring to Sugni as support on the union all reservation when out the window. I'll just enjoy the show as it goes no more speculation on if he loves Sugni

Dhanuma is no ordinary maid for sure there is more then meet's the eye with this woman.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012cupdromancefanpankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update .

What a man vikram is ...he stood for sugini & didnt care about any one in the hall . He is not scared of anyone & he was right it is time to hold sugini dignity after all she is gonna be future wife Tongue

Dhanuma is indeed evil ..she didn't like sugini from starting and doing on back of something which will break sugivi . I wonder what she knows & not other family ...what was in the room some weried painting which i could not make it out . I didnt understand what dhanuma was trying to show vikram in room .

Vikram love sugini ...cant the grey personalies person can love . But he is scared of his past & i think that will affect his relationship . Gulibiya knows about reva ...she had shocked face to see vikram standing in front reva manzil

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanMeriam25tulipdaisypyar-ishk

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i guess this is going the JE way oly :)
bt wit lil changes lesse it s mysterious n as a res interesting to watch 

VB s jus a treat ti watch esp wen he confronted the thakurs:) awesome job n the moher -daughter rel is shown beautifully in this serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKoniromancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.