Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arti for the lovely update.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisymanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful Update Arathi...
Its interesting how the CV's are keeping us on the edge and I really want to pull my hairs ...speculating...But I really do not see TVS negative..I have maintained that Vikram will have GRey shades and it just started to come into play...Whatever might be the reason but there is definitely some DARK secret in the Life of TVS ...If that turns out to be a phuss patakha ..then I quit the show...What brought me to the show was its powerhouse performances and Vikram too...I am here for some real meaningful stuff and the UNPREDICTABILITY makes the show exciting..If it was another boy meets girls story..I wud have left it way back,..But Sugvi together or against each other will make one helluva story...ClapThis is just getting exciting

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymsharma2kamala2012cupdromancefantulipdaisypyar-ishk

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Oh Likarsh  Gulabiya and Bumsy do indeed share a historyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdytulipdaisypyar-ishk

ms_1991

Goldie

ms_1991

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!! Smile
the precap:O

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59tulipdaisy

Liveup59

Groupbie

Liveup59

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode...thanks so much for the write up...appreciated. Big smile

widdytulipdaisy

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
WinkAwesome update. Always on time. Thank you, really
appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see 
it tonight.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59romancefantulipdaisy

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton bhallarox

So now there will be some twist to the story... as long as Adi or Amrita is not fully negative , and there is no Adi-Vikram pairing, I'm okay with any twist.

Liveup59tulipdaisy

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aarti. What acting from Varun Badola! Clap

Adi called Vikram as pita samaan. It will be awkward now if he marries Sugni. May be the CVs are hinting that there won't be any Adi-Sugni love story. It will be only Vikram-Sugni.

We should not suspect Vikram's every move all the time.

Vikram kept looking around the house like he was seeing it for the first time.

After reading Aarthi's post about the new promo, I am thinking, what if Vikram does not know that his wife is alive? What if Dhanuma is the real villain? Vikram thinks that the secret of Reva manzil is the child. But actually the secret is that his wife is alive which only Dhanuma knows. Who is Dhanuma? what is her relation to Vikram? Did she come with his first wife? Is that why she is against Vikram-Sugni relation? Because if she was loyal to Vikram, she would want him to be happy, and not stop Vikram-Sugni marriage.

I thought the women were teasing Gulabiya that Bamsukhia will not take the truck away because he knows he cannot mess with the mother-in-law of a future thakur. I didn't see any hint of a history between Gulabiya and Bamsukhia. Sorry likarsh.

shell, good luck for your exams.

Good that Jwala thakur's PA saw the whole thing. Now he will tell JT. When Sugni and Gulabiya both start suspecting VT's intentions, it will be JT who will have faith in VT. JT may be the unlikely support for VT.

Whether he likes bednis or not, to watch a woman getting insulted like that is not right. Adi has a lot to learn from his uncle.

Edited by kamala2012 - 02 July 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereLiveup59cupdromancefantulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.