Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sugarplum5

Goldie

sugarplum5

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~ (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!!!!

I am thinking Vickram has a dark secret on one know...Confused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59tulipdaisy

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update !! 
vikram rocks and even if he turns negative i will watch PSH for vikram i love his character/actor(VB)  very much Day Dreaming sugvi rocks too !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59romancefanVinnie79tulipdaisypyar-ishk

cupd

cupd

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Today show was amazing and i love how Vikram stood up for  Sugni.  Only think i am kind of worry is for Sugni safety. Vikram  can't fight  the whole town by himself, i hope Adi and Amrita  come back to help Vikram soon !

figuereLiveup59widdyromancefantulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
OMFG Lik is going to be on top of the world when she reads G & Bums have a history ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdylikarsh

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Likarsh there  was/ is something between Bums and G today it was openly told by other Bednis.

HAH!  I told y'all. I told you.

Allbut1, where art thou? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59kamala2012

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

As always, very fast update Aarti!

Well, today's epi was a mix bag of scenarios IMO. In the 1st half TVS with his thundering vocals put everyone and those lecherous muchad thakurs in their cheap place which they deserved and no better person to do the honors than our Vikram himself !Big smile 

But the 2nd half put a strange taste in the mouth which we have been dreading since watching the promo few days ago.Shocked And TVS even so much as coming out and telling dhanuma to make sure NO ONE EVER KNOWS ABOUT "THE SECRET", ESP SUGNI ...Confused Just dont know what to make of it. It's hard to imagine that one episode will contain two extreme personalities of TVS in this way. Mera to digestion hi gadbad ho gaya hai, coz I just cant digest it period. 

Like Chalhov me still doubt that TVS can turn grey / negative like I wrote in Piu's post tooConfused Wonder what Gulab will find out at Reva Manzil. But thank god it's happening just in the nick of time. But then how can he not be grey for saying those words to dhanuma. CVs seem to be intentionally keeping us on edge and driving us nutsOuch

Doubt if jiji will go back to Delhi. She has to be there to keep contradicting and creating hurdles on SugVi path, so that their love becomes even more strong. Yet all this remains to be seen coz of so many situations mutually clashing with each other.

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanmanzilmukulpyar-ishk

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 Today while watching 2nd part me thought once, that 'Kahi vs ki first wife ki "aatma" aakar raat me panting to nahi karti hai... LOL

Edited by croziaxx - 02 July 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25Vinnie79tulipdaisymanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.