Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Agree completely. Anandi says to dadi that she is very happy in singh*s household.Doest she realise that she is taking advantage of them. Ds cant be with Jagia, Jagia gauri marriage unstable(all marriages need support system) ,Bharav Sumi are without their son. If Anandi had moved out immidiately once Jagia and Gauri married (irrespective of ds heart attack) situation in singh household would have been very different. I hope Anandi realizes this. Sees situation from different angle.

Why should Anandi suffer because of misdeeds of somebody else. As per this post Anandi is coming in between that spineless Jagya and his so called selfish living in mate's (Gauri is no his wife) happiness.
Anandi sacrificed a lot to get adjusted to the haveli and it's norms so she has all the right to do what she is doing now.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No doubt Anandi serves them and looks after them . Afterall she is styaying in their house with all comforts. Gauri never got a chance. All she did was to sit in her room and weep and insult singhs and in return got back insults. If she was solo bahu things might have been different.
As far Anandi being better then Jagia ,I think she is. No doubt abuout that. But stiill does Jagia deserve all these curses that are thrown upon him and Gauri.
  For me Anandi is just a character and she has her negative points too.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On thhe contrary I want Anandi to be very successful and very happy with Shiv (very goodlooking). But I dont want Jagia and Gauri to suffer either. I want to see them happy too and why not. There is really no valid reason to make them suffer lifelong.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monamie111

@ bold blue..

no i don think anandi is thinking that!! she knows it very well that she has no more relation with jaggya...in today's episode only she has mentioned that the relationship with jaggya is the "naam-ka-rista" now!!

she is thinking that shiv has said yes bcoz he pity her!! and also sha has fear that shiv will also break her heart one day like jaggya did!

also..i don think she has over reacted...it is not so easy to move on with someone else...

exactly but i think there is one more reason the way she told Shiv about Ashima...she will place herself in same situation ...she has been loving Jagaya for so long suddenly someone else arrived and her love separated from her forever ...Ashi has been loving shiv and know him before  he knows Anandi and  Anandi will think Shiv is rejecting  Ashi's feelings giving her pain and marrying Anandi out of sympathy for her ..something like that...Anandi is not Gauri being a woman she can never give pain to another woman and let her heart break 
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Ok so when Jagya gave the sun locket as rishwat just to do fake marriage with gauri...remember that locket had dadisa's emotions were attached at that time he wronged dadisa and not Anandi.
All the time when he was fooling Anandi and Gauri together during his college times then too he was wrong...when he was young he fooled bhairo with fake
report card...I don't remember when he earned the right over haveli other than just being born there, in which too he was lucky enough to be born here...
Coming to Gauri...I don't think she is interested to live in the haveli with haveli people in it...she did challenge sumitra that she would keep him away from his family...so I think to keep jaggu and his living in mate happy all the haveli people along with Anandi should handover the haveli keys and property papers to Katira couple because jaggu's only achievement in life was to be born as haveli's waris...Edited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
Asi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=elasingh]On thhe contrary I want Anandi to be very successful and very happy with Shiv (very goodlooking). But I dont want Jagia and Gauri to suffer either. I want to see them happy too and why not. There is really no valid reason to make them suffer lifelong.[/QUOTE]

@red to ditch someone for 5 years who valed you more than ur life and after that also not realising ur mistake and frequently blame dat person for the miseries of ur life(created by urself) is not a valid reason for suffering life long.

may gauri doesn't deserve lifelong punishment but jagat definitely does as till date also he has not realised his mistakes and blames others for his condition. till now he thinks dat devi maa has done injustice to him and gave anandi all d happiness. had jagya even suffered d 0.000000001% of wat anandi has suffered.

and that pighead had a loving family who treated him like a prince and he was not able to respect even that family. for all his above mistakes and to be balanced by sufferings of anandi this birth will be less for him for comleting the left part of punishment he may have to take rebirth.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elasingh

No doubt Anandi serves them and looks after them . Afterall she is styaying in their house with all comforts. Gauri never got a chance. All she did was to sit in her room and weep and insult singhs and in return got back insults. If she was solo bahu things might have been different.

As far Anandi being better then Jagia ,I think she is. No doubt abuout that. But stiill does Jagia deserve all these curses that are thrown upon him and Gauri.
  For me Anandi is just a character and she has her negative points too.

I think you need to see the scenes where he insults 
his friends saying they are worthless
sells his grand mothers locket
Lies to his father about his living status
cheats Anandi 
Lies about his name and identity , in other words his family. He is ashamed to be part of them
Disrespects his fathers dream and then kicking it away sooo brutally. The hospital inaguration
the way he disrespects the villagers
His mother when she comes to visit him to take him back 

Gauri: well 
insulting Anandi calling her chula chauka wali
insulting Anandi , blaming her to take her husband away from her
insulting the singh family all the time as she blames them that they ruined her life. 
insulting bhairav after findng out they funded her education
Blaming Anandi for every mishap in her life even her miscarriage
insulting sumitra
Manipulating Jagya's brain to fit her needs ( I am happy she did that cause , that is why that vermin is away from Anandi)
And what about bade papa the way she threw him away from her life. Did not bother to consult with him about her marriage. he would have stopped her then.Perhaps she would not married jagya and ended up as his mistress. 

and basically being selfish, by trying to be happy in someone else's tears. Not caring about their life and their feelings. 

So yeah Jagya the PIG got a perfect mistress for himself. They should stick together. 
And stay away from the people who supported them and gave them everything

vrinda9183 thumbnail
What to say what katora couple did with others...look at what they are doing to each other . This is what we call made for each other. Both seems to be competeing with each other to be biggest liar and biggest selfish
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samanthav

Today's episode I felt that Anandi over reacted on Shiv and Ds... and she cant understand that Ds wants to see her happy. Anandi is thinking that she is married and cant do that again... she needs to move on...😕

Hope she understands Shiv's love on her... 😊😊

Her negative reaction to this entire issue is expected It just that she went a little overboard.
There are too many things to be sorted out in her mind.
1.She is just getting out of one marriage
2.The family went behind her back to find a groom for her
3.Shiv accepted the proposal.She could not believe that someone like him would want to marry her.Because she holds him in a high esteem and she doest consider herself to be in the same league as him.That's why she thinks that he has agreed to marry her out of pity.
4.She knows that Ashima loves him.

All these thoughts were running through her head simultaneously and creating havoc and she went on a rampage
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why anandi did this to shiv ? - mainly trauma, mind not allowing to trust a man again no matter how good he is, fear whether he too would change colours like jagya, thinking shiv is also cheating ashima just like jaggu cheated her . Her inability to trust a man again in short ... its true shiv told her a number of times he respects her, saved her from jyothi's place , cares for her but still she is not ready to trust him. Because her friend cum life partner jaggu who wrote letters to her everyday cheated her. He being a doctor and the one who heals the pain of patients had himself given pain to anandi . So she must have thought men cannot be trusted no matter whether he is doctor or collector.