Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Monday

Kolar scene...Kobi comes to meet malar who is now at kaaja's place...Sangu kind of BGM playing...Kobi asks enna aachu malar?...malar says ur mayio sethappu is responsible for all this...Kobi Shocked...what r saying malar??...Malar says yes husband...ur sithappa dhaan ellathukkum karanam...Malar explains everything to kobi...from oramkatting malar from kalyana mandapam to sokku's arrest...She says, first informed me abt sokku's arrest ...he didnt call u...second...police kku first endha jewels um kedakala...They were about to leave...but ur sethaps stopped them and forced them to check the house once again thoriughly...She says mayil dhaan jewels olichu vacha punniyavaan...Inspector was silent...He accepted to wait  till function ends...But mayil adhukku aappu vachutaru...And then i called my freinds dad who is a police officer...hetold me to go to police station immediately before they file an FIR...Mayil refused to come with me...and inturn he accused me and father ...

Kobi says...Chee...enna manusha indha aalu...Malar tells him to maintain porumai...Ippo namakku orey velai is to bring our sokku mama ...Gopi says ok and tells malar to come home with him...Malar says no...i'll stay here...I'll not come home...Ur mummy and deivanai ennai kevalama pesing...They beleive mayil sethappu...but not me...I'll not come...

Gopi says naan nambaren...my appa sokku will nambufy u...pls come...Malar harshly says varamudiyadhu ..plsleave...Sad gopi leaves...Malar ododi vandhu says adikadi phone pannunga...Kobi paasamaoru look vittings and elaves ...

Kaaja's mom comes and asks malar why she behaved like that to gobi...Malar says ippo naan pona anha veetla orey fight dhaan...to avoid that...naan appadi sonnen...Mummy kaaja says very good malar ponnu...ippadithan pombalai pullai nalla yosikanum...

Pandi's kolaikara boss place...Some shankar comes there with kadathal things...Shankar asks abt kali...Boss says kali is a dangerous fellow...We should be very careful with him..Shankar asks reason...boss says pandi murder case vachu he is blackmailing me...We can kill him also...orrukulla doubt vandhurum...We will think abt him later...They both leaves and kali overhears this conversation behind a cupboard...he is angry...

Sokku house...Mayil and co scene again...ladies ellam vidathu crying...Mayil anna nadai pahagings...Dimsu sitting outside...mayil calls mahesu and tells him to bring water ...And he goes out...;He comes to dimsu and mahaesu comes there with water...Ellarum joins there...

Mayil asks dimsu...ivlo drama nadandhachu...neenga yen absent...scene la aal kaanumae...enga poneenga?...Dimsu says i went to meet my sis and her husband...Mayil says inga vanhurukalamae...why u went there to meet them ??...Mayil vidama asking question...mahesu starts crying and says ivaroda house owner DIvya kkum ivarukku kalla thodarbu irukku...Ladies karna kodurama looking while mayil smiles...

Thodarum...

*********************************************************************************************************

*** Updates by Ratna...

TUESDAY UPDATES - June - 03

Everyone is angry with Dhimsu. Meenashi ask how dare he did this and further put pathiyam patam for her daughter and making her more angry with her own daughter. Dhimsu finalla kaiya edhuku kumburan and says sorry and he has changed. Everyone got little soften and Mayil notices this ... he immediately start shouting asking how come this easily he ask for sorry and starts beating Dhimsu Shocked Periyasudar ask Mayil to stop as Dhimsu is mapillai for them.  Mayil ask Magesu what she is crying for. Magesu says she already decided in Thirichi she no longer wants to live with Dhimsu Confused and Mayil uses this and beats Dhimsu badly and drags him out and pushes him out in the road Shocked Then Mayil smile happily and start running like Bharat in Khadalan.. banging his head and chest aiya yooo aiyayooo anna anna enna happening.. and makes big oppari in front of everyone.Dead

Lolayee place... Family meeting Tongue Murthi and brother demands to go separately and aso ask for their share of sottu. Nelli gives up arguing and says he agrees and will deal with this sottu visayam after 2 days. Murthi agrees while Lolayee ask edhuku 2 days. Do it fast nu but Nelli says nalai he will be busy regards to Sokku jamin matter and goes away. Lolayee tells her son that father pattalam thirundafy pannamadhiri illa and still going after this sokku. Ask her son's to make sure grab the sottu before he changes his mind.

Both Santhi and hubby dumbstruck hearing what happen to Dhimsu. Shanti says ippo kudha onnu ketta pogalai and they could still go back to Divya 
Dead Dhimsu adamantly says he only wants to live with Magesu. Finally Shanti gives in and says she will use the baby matter and get both Dhimsu and Magesu together.

Gopi returns back home and Mayil directly ask if he went to see Malar. Gopi says yes and Devanae start her subrabtham on how Gopi only gives importance to Malar. Gopi tries to explain but Mayil butts in and talks nonsenses Dead Finally Mayil ask if he did invite Malar back home? Gopi looks at mayil ... Thodarum

**************************************************************************************

Wednesday...laksh

Wednesday - AngryAngryAngryAngryMayil eats briyani n makes PP pamily to starveAngryAngryAngry

Mayil is enquiring on Malar coming back, KObi says that she has informed that she will be back once Sr.is Back to home, Mayil still tries to stir some nuisance in family n spill the beans that they thorathified Mapps out of home.. kobi is upset to hear this n mayil continues saying we kept him in better place but he ditched mahes by having affair with other lady nu solluraru..n kobi says its thier family we shouldnt involved so much into it nu tries to cut mayil..but our Angrystinking donkey is full form do an emotional blackmail to mahes n makes her to support mayil act..kamu is staring at him n kobi with no expression..mayil still stir some more n tells final thrippu that there is no relationship should bloom towards malar n SR..nu sollitu all disperse..Kobi getting into confirmed thoughts towards mayil.

Kali is coming out of some hide out n picks up some small idol,people inside hide outs are coming out shouting at him.Boss Man comes n ask his new allakkai  to close Kalli if he didnt disclose about stealen Idols, All adiyals are taking out n beating continues.Mayil in non-veg Hotel purchasing food for Rs400 n tells hotel owner that he is taking to policeman. comes to some hideout n sarcastically telling am keeping ur home starve n see what am having nu oru cruel lookAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDead.
Kobi convince meens to come n have food n tells that kids also didnt have food.Ask them to bring food to centre n prepares orundai as like Sr.PP n gather everyone around him n tells that he was not able to do like Dad.. there comes AngryAngryAngryStinking Donkey mayil comes in shouting oh..god how come you guys are having food ..how come kobi can become Sr.pp n makes everyone emotional..Maha shuts mayil n takes charge to distribute food..starts from sam boy..mayil starts a big sound n tells he could nt even drink waterAngryAngryAngrymeens gets emotional n runs inside home all follows..mayil is giving cruel lookAngryAngryAngryAngry
Screen Freezes

***************************************************************************************

Thursday-Ratna

Thursday Reserved Cool

Gopi calls Malar who answers the phone immediately. She says she was so worried and was waiting for his call. She was afraid if she calls Mayil or Meenashi would be around. Gopi agrees with her and tells her what happen. From Dhimsu and the dinner matter. Gopi says he really wants to question Mayil for all this but cant as he wants to wait for Sokku to come and then they can both question him on what is happening. Mayil comes behind and stands there listening to the conversation Dead (thank god he did not hear the part Gopi already suspecting him...) Gopi continues saying how Mayil took things on his hand by chasing Dhimsu out from the house. Mayil comes and gives sound .. Immediately gopi offs his phone.  Mayil ask why he cuts the line and screams top of his lungs asking Gopi to just continue talking to Malar. Everyone gets up and comes OuchMeenashi ask what happen and Mayil shouts Dead and tells them that Gopi is informing all details to Malar. Mayil continues to insult Malar and tells Meenashi that  Gopi is telling Malar its Mayil who creates problems with Dhimsu and chased him away nu. Gopi just stands silent. Mayil goes on insulting Malar ..(Palar nu gopi should slap him Angry)

Instead Mayil beats Gopi ShockedShockedAngry and others tries to stop him. Gopi says allow him to hit him.. when Mayil stops, gopi ask if his anger all has gone. Gopi tells Mayil the reason his talking to Malar is to find out if her father is involve in this ... if so, he needs proof and that is why his talking to Malar (Shocked paravalaiya .. Gopi mind supera working for once LOL pottufying with Mayil Thumbs Up) Gopi tells Mayil someone actually came into their house and put the golds here.. that person need to be punished. Mayil face changes. He mellu mulungufy and goes inside. Gopi sits thinking.

Mayil sees josiyar outside and jumps and laughs. He laughs and laughs and tells Josiyar what he did. Josiyar hears all this.  But still he has doubts as Gopi is remaining silent and not jumping up and down. Mayil thought if Gopi opens mouth, Mayil can create more problem nu. Mayil tells tomorrow that Periyavar is coming back tomorrow and he will withdraw the case. But even for that also Mayil has put a stop there. All the committee members need to sign to withdraw the case but for sure Jega will not sign as Mayil created problem there also. Josiyar praise him. Mayil says he wants to destroy the entire Sokku family. Dead

Everyone is sleeping when Mayil Dead shouts shouting sokku is being hang. Entire family wakes up and Meenashi cries and tells Gopi she needs to see sokku immediately.  Gopi gives look at Mayil. Sokku mother calms her DIL saying if u dream of death, its good nu. Gopi samadanafy everyone and ask them to sleep. He goes to Mayil and ask him why now days his behaving oddly. Maybe its cause of Sokku taken away. Gopi tells Mayil he has changed a lot and then samalicify saying because he cares for sokku nu. Mayil pretends to sleep while Gopi watches him Ouch

thodarum

***************************************************************************************
Friday.Srima..

Am back to oodhufy pee pee . Would like to inform in advance that will be able to post update only on Monday , reason - family wedding.

Friday 6th July 2012

Sorry friends for the delayed update. Family wedding.  Wished not to spoil my festive mood watching Abathaswaram. Fortunately Mayil less & noise less episode.

Our Manmadha kunju Komaru kozhi kunju madhri lying in the hospital cot with bandaged face.  Thenpandi seemayile music on the background with our hero's tuLLi thirindha naatkal as flash back. Mummy Komaru mandai to jaw bandaged lying in the next bed. [habba srima was happy madam cannot talk. Alas short lived happiness . miming panniye konnutanga , but should admit it was quite hilarious ]. The doctors come to get her signature for a minor operation to her husband. Mummy Komaru trying to convey thru mime that she is an anguta chaap.[ kai naatu case]. Doctors mistake that she is reluctant to sign & try to convince her. Finally mummy grabs the pen & puts a thumb impression.

Gopi's house. Chettiyar revealing the news that Jags has refused to sign . Meenu getting suru suru oru angry look at Gopi. Chettiyar further says the same Jags had defended Sokku when other  temple trusties  accused him. But this sudden change is all because of Mayil's angry aattam & accusations. Chettiyar leaves expressing his helplessness in the matter.

Paati goes to Jags house , receives cold welcome , Gokul as usual starts his drama. Paati falls at Jags feet , asking madi pichai to save his son Sokka thangam Sokku. Initially reluctant Jags yields to her request & in return  asks for total severing of relationship with the family , no member from that family should ever step in to their compound ,be it good or bad.

Sokku brought to the police station. The inspector is very courteous to him , Offers him a seat & drink. Asks Sokku to speak out, asks whether he has any foes.  Mahathma Sokku says he stole the temple jewellery , cash crunch , 2 daughter's marriage spending , adhan kaLavadify kovil jewels. Inspector  warns , punishment will be 3 years kambi counting . Inspector feels Sokku is taking the blame on self  trying to cover someone , assures him all help in case of threat from anyone. Makku Sokku firm , like parrot repeating the same " I only stole the jewels ,stable mindoda kudukkum  vakkumoolam." Fine says inspector  & asks the constable to take down a written statement

Edited by shreenithi - 07 December 2012 at 9:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaguruvignesJanusushavvilakshmikrlavanyaz-Deepzz-hopper_oceanhoneydaisysrimaCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram Jul 2-6 mon-fri updates on pg-1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Cha Mayilattam innum thanga mudila. What Gopi going to say???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2_SK_

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i wish this Gopi does this to Mayil ... mayil Censored

His been smartly getting each one out from the house Ouch the only person who can proof him wrong is Komaru or if Malar remembers the key man Confused

Thanks for the updates Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jeva5723chits5guruvigneslakshmikrswash2_SK_Caryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Sumi. ratna and Laksh for the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_ocean

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shree, Migan & Laksh.

Yesterday, I saw the part where Mayil was screaming in the hall.  OMG... I could not take it.  Over pah!

HO... I hope you give me good news that Mayil died of heart attack during his shouting/screaming.WinkWink

If they show all is forgiven to Mayil, I will take the gun and shoot at Thirumurugan!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Caryn - 04 July 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_rajlakshmikrswash2_SK_hopper_oceanhoneydaisy

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
andha komaru innum endhirikkavae illaya??

Edited by shreenithi - 05 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugivarunlakshmikrswash2hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
thanks laksh for the updates Star

mayil D'oh cant take it anymore. His screaming is killing me. Nethu he ate like a pig Shocked and come back acting like his been starving all days ... puke!

Guess gopi has known already about him. Where is komaru Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrswash2Caryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
As usual onnumei puriyala in promo ..Ermm

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 July 2012 at 8:17am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top