Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

love...OMG

love...OMG

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hi guys...i've joined this forum for some time now but rarely commented & stuff 

so first up, i wanna thank you all for all the nice book suggestions (other topics)...reading a fewSmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmileBig smile

Secondly, noticed that there aren't a lot of people who read M&B (maybe i am the teenager hereEmbarrassed) but if there are some could we discuss M&B books plzzz...

and i don't know if this is allowed (SoRrY if i am breaking a rule here) but i found some free M&B eBooks online so i am sharing the links (n if i am not breaking a rule & its already posted again SoRrY)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janeniroopapearl_warrior-Keerthi--Dee-Rozy77famzii05mandymore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mills & Boon anyone?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
actually i was also thinking y no talks abt  M&B.. i also downloaded frm same website.. so i would luv it if u suggest me some gud books of M&B. 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i loved mills and boons but the new version that is harlequin is just not my genre
i had a favourite read called HEALING IN THE HILLS ... the book was so good in plot line .. and no crazy sex .. i loved it as a 11 years old who was curious about romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-

mandymore

IF-Sizzlerz

mandymore

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
me too love MB romance...

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thnks a lot 4 sharing the links..i ve heard a lot abt this series bt dint get 2 read it bt nw i ll dwnload n read it

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the links there. I do read M&Bs *since I'm still a teenager Wink* but I read them when in need for a dose of mush or under loads of study pressure - just to relax. LOL

BullsEye777

ixxu

IF-Dazzler

ixxu

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Now I feel really old saying this, but I have been an avid reader of M&B since I was 17 or so.
There are some really good books, will dust off my collection & upload some for you all :)

Dreamy123

pearl_warrior

Goldie

pearl_warrior

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I have not read many M & B . Recently, I read the Cowboy's Christmas Proposal. It was nice. Please suggest some nice books you have read..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top