Amrit Manthan

what is the reason Dimple Jhangiani is replacing?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Let me know from the viewers why leading lady is replacing .Any reason for itor her acting is not good or for TRP (the culprit) any other reason??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03xyyzstarfire15789

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is the reason Dimple Jhangiani is replacing?" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03glamoholicstarfire15789akshaayaamni375looser01....Priya....tweetie19pesi11koolgurlcjs369_innocent_

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i'm with aaliya!

the contract for dimple was only till so far. but instead of renewing it, the amrit manthan team or the channel, or possibly both, decided to replace her with someone else to introduce a twist, to garner higher TRPs. what they failed to see is the dimple was the reason why people were watching the show in the first place, her and navi's pairing, how their relationship evolved, etc. she was the only perfect nimrit, and with her being replaced, it just won't be the same. we are all quitting this show :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayastarfire15789tweetie19....Priya....-Rafa-koolgurlcjs369_innocent_

Blondiexzy

Goldie

Blondiexzy

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
 Totally agree with you I only watch the show because of Dimple & Navi 
now they are replacing her I wont watch the show and I hope the TPR went down I hope every will quit watching this show too until they bring back Dimple

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayastarfire15789looser01-Rafa-

xyyz

xyyz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think they are trying an unsuccessful formula of replacing the leading lady in hopes of garnering the trp's but then in reality it goes so low, so low that it can never be gained like before ever again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rafa-

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Here after i won't watch this show

Dimple is best as Nimrit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rafa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.