DreamworkDesigns#2/RAYA/JTHJ/ANSH/RATI/HC 144 - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago

Many many happy returns of the day sammie.I love all ur sigs/Vms ...keep'em coming .God bless...wish u a wonderful year ahead.Muah! 
Cheers

Arshi

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Gifts:

Love,

Lipsha...

Hey Sammy, Happy Birthday! Have a great one.  May the next year bring more of your vids and creations that you love to do and get more and more awesome.

Happy, Birthday!  Enjoy to the fullest!

Once again happy birthday my sweet lil chunky darling..May you get all happiness and success this year..looove you so much my sammyyy..God Bless you always...Enjoy and have a blast babeee..

B e yourself
I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou're got what it takes!!

Thank u so much arshi,lik and lipsha fr ur wishes..means a lot..
Guys plz post all your wishes for sammy who'll be happy.it will mean the world to her..
Thanks in advance..
Edited by sameelasanraj - 11 years ago
NOTE:
will def post all ur remaining reqs soon guys..
Oh sheela this is best b'day update i have ever seen. Its awesome. U r just fabulous, amazing. N sammy, happy b'day dear. May god bless u n fulfil all ur dreams. Have fun with all sheela's gifts. <3 Love, Lipsha :)
Happy Bday Sammy!😃

the siggs are beautifull!! fab workk!
Happy Birthday Sammy 😃
Amazing update everything is stunning❤️
many many happy returns of the day sammy...god bless!

wondeful sigs n vm sheela n lipsha!
really beautilful update =) <3 happy birthday Sammy <3
first off all wish u many many many happy returns of the day "Sam" god gives u long long llife & a healthy one... god filled this beautiful day & ur enitre life with joy & happiness have a great life ahead... & "Sheela" what an awesome update yaar lloved all the siggis texture n style coloring... awesome...
Hey Sammy Wish You a very very Happy Birthday.I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday! May God Bless you Today and Always🤗

gorgeous update, really love this shop! <3
and happy birthday, may you have many more and happy returns of the day! :D