Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly I am dead after looking at my requests. πŸ˜² Previously I asked you if you're planning to hang people's computers/laptops by your "massive" update and now I want to ask you if you're planning to kill all of us by your creativity? πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ I'm wondering what to say.. πŸ€”

First of all, Meghan siggies! Wow! I just knew that you made siggies on the rain scene but didn't even thought that you will make more! Eee I love you for this! πŸ€— 

My favourite of all the three! Love the effect you used here. The text suits the scene perfectly. Wondering if you have watched the scene, but anyways, it's fabulous beyond words.

Love the brightness in this one! 

Awesome yaar! It was such a beautiful scene and your creativity made it look even more gorgeous. Love the text. 

Finally coming to my requests, haaye! I am just smiling! πŸ˜ƒ

Love the colouring you used in the avis of the rain (Mere Haath Mein sequence) scene..

The BEST of all for me! Mega adorable! I was finding myself smiling so wide when I saw it. Can't explain more yaar. This is just super cute. Love how you used the sepia and B&W effect alternatively. Actually LOVED the style on the whole, like the black big borders on top and at the bottom.⭐️ The text made me so happy that I literally started jumping. πŸ˜† It's exactly what I think about them. 😍 There's absolutely a spark between them which makes them look too sweet and cute for words. 😍 

Hot, droolicious and breathtaking! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ I don't know why but I have a strange kinda fascination for anything related to black and simply LOVED how the PSD you used here is dark and black. πŸ˜ It's FANTASTIC! πŸ‘ Super FANTABULOUSLY AMAZING! β­οΈ

Loved all the other stuff, especially Raya avis and ArHi stuff. My favourite is this- 

- Amazing! πŸ‘

Sheela, you're truly a rockstar. You always go beyond perfection. Keep up the amazing work hun. Love you and thank you so much for doing my requests. πŸ€— As I promised, I posted your stuff in NBT gallery and asked everyone to visit your shop and I am sure that they will come here after seeing your beautiful work. πŸ˜³
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sheela,
Congarts on ur new gallery dear..πŸ€—

Came here aftr seeing ur stuff on NBT - which Bidzie had requested & she has posted in NBT creation gallery too..!😳

Fabulous NBT siggies and avi's by u dear...☺️😍

Love ur work <3
Keep rocking as always..!
 -Bidzie- : Previously I asked you if you're planning to hang people's computers/laptops by your "massive" update and now I want to ask you if you're planning to kill all of us by your creativity? πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ I'm wondering what to say.. πŸ€”
----------------------------

Bingo. Loool.<3 xx
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aussie_Girl

-Bidzie- : Previously I asked you if you're planning to hang people's computers/laptops by your "massive" update and now I want to ask you if you're planning to kill all of us by your creativity? πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ I'm wondering what to say.. πŸ€”

----------------------------

Bingo. Loool.<3 xx

🀣 🀣 
Sorry for spamming but I had to laugh. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

🀣 🀣 
Sorry for spamming but I had to laugh. πŸ˜†

I'm sure Sheela wouldn't mind.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stacked avis for bidzzz
http://i.minus.com/iReaV37f9o0fW.gif
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameelasanraj

Stacked avis for bidzzz
http://i.minus.com/iReaV37f9o0fW.gif

Eee *tiiight hugs* πŸ€—πŸ€— You're amazing! I love youuu! β€οΈ

@Aussie: She never does and that's why she's a sweetheart! πŸ˜³
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
gorgeous sigs and avis!!!πŸ‘
esp the MegHan ones...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ! There Its Hetu here ! I saw yr creations on EHM CG and Its beyond the best yaar.I m using everything I could from there ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Great work.Please drop me PM for your updates if Its fine with you ! Its amazing :)😳
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ! I am m. indira @ indu.. first time i visited your galleries...amazingly stunning avis and siggies..fabb work...specially rain scenes...coloring is fabulous..loved them all so muchhπŸ‘..

and thank u to @ Bidge...who posted this link, otherwise..i will  never get your galleries link.😊