Page 4 Page 4

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyan07

Hi! I m new here.
Even I like actually LOVE this show!!
I started watching it on the advice of my cousin sister and am I glad I took her advice. 
O grt ur cousin adviced you to a lovely show.Thumbs Up.
Thx for the reply navya. Hope you enjoy forum as I do.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovely Concept (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamita

mamita

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
HI Saaki! Hug
I agree with you that this show has got a wonderful concept and characterization. Each character here is meaningful. I love how the CVs have tried to show the two schools of thought regarding marriage : One, that shaadi is barbaadi or the disillusionment with marriage and the 2nd is that marriage is a great institution which is the Indian belief. Add to it the fact that Aditya and Pankhuri are so lovable. So I just love this show and I am hooked since the first episode. Big smile

Love,
Mamita Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--SK1991

SM28

SM28

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I agree! Love the concept, love Adi & Pankhudi, love the scenery and loving how the story is moving forward!

Everything in it feels so real, this drama makes me smile a lot too. =)

--Saaki--SK1991

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

@Payalibm: thanks for the stupid compliment!
this is YOU -->Ouch

how so sweettt 
dont u wann know yorself tooo 
this is u Pig

--Saaki--SK1991

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by --Saaki--

Hi Saaki Hug

Welcome back, just like you i have also recently got bk active on the forum coz i have heard this serial is good, after watching EKTA serials i hve just been off with Indian serials but i hve a feeling this one wudnt b like EKTA..so i'm here Big smile

My name is Supriya!

have a lovely time in the forumParty
Hi Supriya Hug...

O Ekta's serials are stupid & as the serial progresses we get bored & the concept would be something & the serial goes in something different plot.

This cannot be Ekta's. & its not too.

I also feel I would have a lot of lovey dovey time in this forumBig smile.
Thx for the reply dear.Big smile

HAWWW...what a lier you are supriya...i remeber you seeing the serial badray achay ... jsut a day before only...oh @saki.she is lier..dont lsiten to her.she is bigest fan of ekta and die hard fan of her serials...there is not a single serial she dosent watch of ekk...and she herself is full of masalaaa...her mind works extly like ekk serial dramaaa...coz i am the very true example of it...she just do nothing but makes my life hell on evrey day basis...and she turns me upsaide down like you can ever imagine...lolzz but then next instant you willsee different story beeing plough on me by supriya..exctly like ekks serail..what you think and what gona happen can navere ever exist...

by the way wel come to the forum...i am payal...and i ahte supriya..she is thief.be ware of her LOL
O hooo...I can see some cold war between you two...Anyway,thx for waking me up Payal & thx for the welcome...Big hug from my side.Hug...

As per Supriya is concerned,I will keep an eye on her LOL

u kidding...i am tou planing.3rd,4th or even 5th war wioth this stupid supriya

well come sweettuuu Hug

yep keep an eagle eye on her...seh is pure misshieffeee  Angry

--Saaki--SK1991

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Saaki: ignore payal n her stupid talks! esko dore padte hai!...she is out of her mind jst ignoreWink LOL
its she u need 2 b careful of!Embarrassed

--Saaki--SK1991

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

@Saaki: ignore payal n her stupid talks! esko dore padte hai!...she is out of her mind jst ignoreWink LOL
its she u need 2 b careful of!Embarrassed

exctlyyy...the moment i saw you and daurayyy padrnay lagaty hain...and who always is her self out of mind ...what else can be expected to hear form that person Wink

hah!she knows already whome she should be aware offf...you spoiled roten brat Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--SK1991EkSapnoKiPari

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
agree...the concept z lovely...Big smile
and the jodi too...I'm enjoying...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.