Page 3 Page 4

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Hi Saaki Hug

Welcome back, just like you i have also recently got bk active on the forum coz i have heard this serial is good, after watching EKTA serials i hve just been off with Indian serials but i hve a feeling this one wudnt b like EKTA..so i'm here Big smile

My name is Supriya!

have a lovely time in the forumParty
Hi Supriya Hug...

O Ekta's serials are stupid & as the serial progresses we get bored & the concept would be something & the serial goes in something different plot.

This cannot be Ekta's. & its not too.

I also feel I would have a lot of lovey dovey time in this forumBig smile.
Thx for the reply dear.Big smile

HAWWW...what a lier you are supriya...i remeber you seeing the serial badray achay ... jsut a day before only...oh @saki.she is lier..dont lsiten to her.she is bigest fan of ekta and die hard fan of her serials...there is not a single serial she dosent watch of ekk...and she herself is full of masalaaa...her mind works extly like ekk serial dramaaa...coz i am the very true example of it...she just do nothing but makes my life hell on evrey day basis...and she turns me upsaide down like you can ever imagine...lolzz but then next instant you willsee different story beeing plough on me by supriya..exctly like ekks serail..what you think and what gona happen can navere ever exist...

by the way wel come to the forum...i am payal...and i ahte supriya..she is thief.be ware of her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--SK1991EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovely Concept (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@Payalibm: thanks for the stupid compliment!
this is YOU -->Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--SK1991

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Saaki!!
Agree brilliant concept

--Saaki--SK1991

navyan07

Groupbie

navyan07

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hi! I m new here.
Even I like actually LOVE this show!!
I started watching it on the advice of my cousin sister and am I glad I took her advice. 

--Saaki--SK1991

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

hey saaki!!! i simply love dis show...especially aditya & pankhuri...Heart
Yup. Same here dear. Thx for the reply.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by --Saaki--

Hi Saaki Hug

Welcome back, just like you i have also recently got bk active on the forum coz i have heard this serial is good, after watching EKTA serials i hve just been off with Indian serials but i hve a feeling this one wudnt b like EKTA..so i'm here Big smile

My name is Supriya!

have a lovely time in the forumParty
Hi Supriya Hug...

O Ekta's serials are stupid & as the serial progresses we get bored & the concept would be something & the serial goes in something different plot.

This cannot be Ekta's. & its not too.

I also feel I would have a lot of lovey dovey time in this forumBig smile.
Thx for the reply dear.Big smile

HAWWW...what a lier you are supriya...i remeber you seeing the serial badray achay ... jsut a day before only...oh @saki.she is lier..dont lsiten to her.she is bigest fan of ekta and die hard fan of her serials...there is not a single serial she dosent watch of ekk...and she herself is full of masalaaa...her mind works extly like ekk serial dramaaa...coz i am the very true example of it...she just do nothing but makes my life hell on evrey day basis...and she turns me upsaide down like you can ever imagine...lolzz but then next instant you willsee different story beeing plough on me by supriya..exctly like ekks serail..what you think and what gona happen can navere ever exist...

by the way wel come to the forum...i am payal...and i ahte supriya..she is thief.be ware of her LOL
O hooo...I can see some cold war between you two...Anyway,thx for waking me up Payal & thx for the welcome...Big hug from my side.Hug...

As per Supriya is concerned,I will keep an eye on her LOL

SK1991

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

@Payalibm: thanks for the stupid compliment!
this is YOU -->Ouch
Chill dear...its ok. No jhagda here please...You have full freedom to tell what you wanna speak...Enjoy being in forum.Big smile.

SK1991

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Welcome to the forum Saaki!!
Agree brilliant concept
Thx for the reply & Welcome dear.Hug

SK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.