Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to the forum Saaki!!
Agree brilliant concept
Hi! I m new here.
Even I like actually LOVE this show!!
I started watching it on the advice of my cousin sister and am I glad I took her advice. 
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

hey saaki!!! i simply love dis show...especially aditya & pankhuri...❤️
Yup. Same here dear. Thx for the reply.😊
Originally posted by payalibm

HAWWW...what a lier you are supriya...i remeber you seeing the serial badray achay ... jsut a day before only...oh @saki.she is lier..dont lsiten to her.she is bigest fan of ekta and die hard fan of her serials...there is not a single serial she dosent watch of ekk...and she herself is full of masalaaa...her mind works extly like ekk serial dramaaa...coz i am the very true example of it...she just do nothing but makes my life hell on evrey day basis...and she turns me upsaide down like you can ever imagine...lolzz but then next instant you willsee different story beeing plough on me by supriya..exctly like ekks serail..what you think and what gona happen can navere ever exist...

by the way wel come to the forum...i am payal...and i ahte supriya..she is thief.be ware of her 😆
O hooo...I can see some cold war between you two...Anyway,thx for waking me up Payal & thx for the welcome...Big hug from my side.🤗...

As per Supriya is concerned,I will keep an eye on her 😆
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

@Payalibm: thanks for the stupid compliment!
this is YOU -->
Chill dear...its ok. No jhagda here please...You have full freedom to tell what you wanna speak...Enjoy being in forum.😃.
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Welcome to the forum Saaki!!
Agree brilliant concept
Thx for the reply & Welcome dear.🤗
Originally posted by navyan07

Hi! I m new here.
Even I like actually LOVE this show!!
I started watching it on the advice of my cousin sister and am I glad I took her advice. 
O grt ur cousin adviced you to a lovely show.👍🏼.
Thx for the reply navya. Hope you enjoy forum as I do.😃
HI Saaki! 🤗
I agree with you that this show has got a wonderful concept and characterization. Each character here is meaningful. I love how the CVs have tried to show the two schools of thought regarding marriage : One, that shaadi is barbaadi or the disillusionment with marriage and the 2nd is that marriage is a great institution which is the Indian belief. Add to it the fact that Aditya and Pankhuri are so lovable. So I just love this show and I am hooked since the first episode. 😃

Love,
Mamita 😳
I agree! Love the concept, love Adi & Pankhudi, love the scenery and loving how the story is moving forward!

Everything in it feels so real, this drama makes me smile a lot too. =)
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

@Payalibm: thanks for the stupid compliment!
this is YOU -->

how so sweettt 
dont u wann know yorself tooo 
this is u 🐷