Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna_foreverricha.amonkarakshaayaNishrahKhalidRong_riaAR_ArShiAnurnaKaSu4Lifepesi11cjs369Sofna_innocent___Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Over and Out :)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Aliya, a well written post... and you echo the emotions, most of us are going thru in this forum...

I understand ur state of mind ... as i too have been at it constantly since saturday... continously mailing the PH, Channel etc... calling them since friday... signing petition and forwrding the link to all frinds collagues relatives and requesting them to sign it... been fighting a battle which I dont even know the opponent cares for... and finally except for some common reply which LifeOK channel sends to everyone, I hardly recieved any positive response... Ouch

I just loved watching our amazing AgNi pair... I used to wait for the episode everyday and even if I was out in the evenings, wud rush home to watch my favourite 8.30 show...
I loved them so much I took so much interest and enjoyed making VM on my AgNi (roshni se , jaadu hai nasha hai)... and I was grateful to the CVs for having given us all those wonderful AgNi moments... never in my wildest dreams did I think those very CVs wud let us down so badly... even after all the requests and petitions they refuse to keep our darling Dimple back in the show... stating some lame excuse of a rotten twist in the show ConfusedAngryDead

I feel so depressed with the turn of events and am not hoping for much...
I will bless the PH and channel if they keep our magnificent pair Agam & Nimrit (Navi & Dimple) but if they dont feel that audience emotions are worth considering and want to go ahead with their replacement plan... then i have to say my final a-dieu...

They can do as they wish but they cannot make me watch, that which I dont like ... I will watch today as Dimple has requested all us fans to watch her last episode ... but after that i will start again only after i come to know that Dimple is still there in this show... till then will just come on this forum to say hi to my dear friends here...

Edited by cjs369 - 02 July 2012 at 8:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna_foreverricha.amonkarakshaaya-Rafa-_innocent_

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacjs369_innocent_

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

richa.amonkarakshaayacjs369

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I quit too :(- PH seemed adamant, so why waste our time when our opinions wont be heard?.. Seriously Navi has a babyish face and there is now way on heaven's name Ankita will suit him!!.. (NO OFFENCE)..

Amrit Mathan, shall last for another month, i thinkOuch.. Waise since they wanted to throw Dimple out, please Dimple dont come back to save this show!!.. and i hope the next article talks about Navi quitting in support of DimpleDay Dreaming

Aaliyah, please send some heart-warming words their way when you make another call :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayacjs369-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

richa.amonkarcjs369_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RafAholic

@Julz: Don't worry, I'll convey everyone's good wishes to them Wink Seriously though I PRAY that this show gets axed. That would be sweet justice.

Even I wanna see DiNa in a new show together. Really can't see Navi and Ankita looking like a couple. Weirdness personified :P

Anyways, I'll be seeing you around regardless of AM Hug
We might have a new homeEmbarrassedLOL nah but seriously you and i both man!!.. i am hoping to read an article stating the show is getting axed:D..

It being Navi's first show i dont think he will go anywhere, but seriously i feel bad saying this because of Navi, but Dimple was badly treated, even her last message seems to suggest she didnt want to leave, so i hope this decision comes and bite them back Sleepy

richa.amonkarcjs369-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

richa.amonkarcjs369_innocent_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.