Humse Hai Life

RASIA FF: OUR STORY- Chapter 25 (Pg 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 129

Page 1
Page   of 129
Page 2 Page 129

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Dear readers...I will update my FF on this thread from now on.

Thanks so much for reading my FFSmile

OUR STORY 

Chapter 1-5: Page 1
Chapter 6:    Page 2
Chapter 7:    Page 7
 Chapter 8:   Page 13
 Chapter 9:   Page 18
  Chapter 10:  Page 23
   Chapter 11:  Page 29
   Chapter 12:  Page 35
   Chapter 13:  Page 43
  Chapter 14:   Page 49
  Chapter 15:   Page 57
  Chapter 16:   Page 63
  Chapter 17:   Page 70
  Chapter 18:   Page 79
  Chapter 19:   Page 86
  Chapter 20:   Page 92
  Chapter 21:   Page 99
    Chapter 22:  Page 105
    Chapter 23:  Page 111
    Chapter 24:  Page 116
    Chapter 25:  Page 121

You can read my other works from
Sakura's index

Edited by sakura_bb - 23 September 2012 at 11:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ASHNA08PRINCESS19snot-Nimmi-pia.rahachahat4uJyo_Ksg-Ocean.eyes-OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RASIA FF: OUR STORY- Chapter 25 (Pg 121)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

It was 1 hour till the match. Her opponent was quite a strong one….2 times Inter-School Boxing champion….but that didn't make Sia nervous. She sat alone in her resting room……she was getting restless. She took a deep breath….trying to calm herself down.

Sia got up from her seat……she had to go to the venue now. As she was walking through the corridors of the APK Academy…..she knew that she would be walking through this corridor again……not as a sport candidate but as a student of this prestigious Academy in Delhi. And for that she had to win today's Semi Final and then….. 2 days later…her fate would be decided.

She had to cross an open passage before entering again into the main building where the fight would take place.  Sia was about to enter the building when suddenly she stopped…..she closed her eyes…

Papa…apne humesha mere saath dia he….mere hausla baraya he….aaj bhi mere saath rehna……toh me zaroor jit jaoongi……

"Sia! Tum yahhan kya kar rahi ho??"

Sia shot open her eyes…..It was Coach Karanveer!

" Itna dhoop he bahar…tumhe eise nahi rehna chahiye…..here", he gave her water bottle," You need to stay hydrated…..jaldi se andar ajao……..15 mintues me reporting time he..ok??"

"Yes Sir"

Coach left again hurriedly. Sia moved to a shady region…..it was extremely hot in Delhi. Sia took a sip from the bottle…it had glucose mixed in it.

Sia looked at the bottle curiously……..glucose water……..for gaining energy……

'yeh lijiye…frash…lime..vaater!!!'

Sia's lips broke into a smile on remembering the line. And then she sighed.

She looked around the passage once….as if searching for someone…….and then again she sighed…..

Mohan pyare dehraduni…….kash tum yahhan bhi hote…..mujhe boost up karne ke liye….

She took her bag and entered into the building. It was almost the time for reporting.

At a little distance a guy was standing leaning against the wall.

There were many people on the Academy campus today, sports candidates, their coaches, management people, Volunteers, some sport personalities, but his eyes were fixed on a particular person….

…….a girl…… and she just entered the building.

He looked at his watch…the match was about to begin in half an hour. He was not tensed…he knew that she would win.  He walked towards the parking lot. His silver Audi was parked there. He had to reach home before noon…….he drove out of the campus.

Edited by sakura_bb - 02 July 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ASHNA08Malvaika-Nimmi-Jyo_KsgTrouble.OmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1

"Mamaji!! Hello?...Mamaji?...me jit gayi hoon!!...me Semi Final me jit gayi hoon!!!", Sia shouted into the phone. She was so excited'she could hardly breathe!

"Mamaji...me bohot khush hoon!! Pata he..mene to shayad us ladki ki do daant tod di he!!", she giggled.

"Sia..beti...mujhe to pata hi tha ki tu jitne wali he!!!", Mamaji said, "Tune mujhe itna acha khabar dia he...ab mera bari...sun..me aur Gauti Delhi arahe he...take do din baad tere Final me hum tere saath rahe!!"

"kya??!!...mamaji aap dono Delhi arahe ho??", Sia couldnot belive this! Could this day get any better?

"are ha! Hum log kal hi Delhi arahe hein! Elite se Gauti ko chutti bhi mila he...tere itna bada din me hum tere saath hi rahenge!"

"Mamaji...kash me aap ko dikha pati ke me kitnii khush hoon!!", she chocked on her words...she wiped her eyes, " Par mamaji...aap log kahaan rukoge...yahaan Academy me to sirf Student aur unke coach ke accommodation he"

"Are tu itna mat soch...mere dost he Delhi me...usse baat hogaya he...uska ek ghar pada he...hum log wahaan pe rukenge...thik he?...tu tension mat le...aur Finals ke tayyari kar...aapna khayal rakhna"

"Ha...aap bhi rakhna"

Sia cut the call. She was smiling...aaj ka din toh sach me bohot acha he...

"Akele akele me..hasna??...wo bhi phone pakarke?? Kya baat he kiska phone tha...Arjun ka??"

It was Naina...another sport candidate here...but she is a swimmer. She is Sia's roommate here...and in these few days..they have become quite good friends.

"Kya tu bhi...kuch bhi bolta he...Arjun bhot acha dost he mera...Mamaji ne phone kia tha...wo aur Gauti kal Delhi arahe!"

"Really that's great news!! Waise how am I supposed to know...jabvi Arjun phone karta he..tere face pe yeh sweet sa smile ajate he...to thoda to shak hoga hi na?"

"UFF!! Bas kar!! Tujhe to aaj koi kam nahi...to please chal na mere saath...Gauti aur Mamaji ke liye kuch kharidna he mujhe!"

"acha thik he...let's go...par jaldi wapas ana he...varna coach mujhe mar dalenge!..waise Arjun ke liye kuch nahi kharidega?"

Sia was about to hit her when she moved away...giggling...she almost ran towards the gate fearing Sia will punch her!

Yeh naina bhi na...Arjun ko le kar chira rahi he? Matlab..kya bolu...Arjun? Aur koi nahi mila use chira ne ke liye?

Sia walked slowly...Naina's  teasing words brought back a whole set of memories...

'I love you...and now I will Break up with you'

Sia stopped on her tracks suddenly...suddenly her body went numb...her heart got heavy...

Raghav...

She could not breathe again...what's wrong? she thought.

All this time...almost a year and a half...he has been away. They hardly talked...only when he calls...once in a blue moon. She didn't even remember the last time they had talked. And she had accepted the fact that they would never meet again...and she had let go of his thoughts. She had focused on her boxing only and other than that she had kept herself busy with work, studies, and friends...she is happy in her life.

But was she just cheating herself? All this time...perhaps...she have just kept hoping that Raghav will return...that she will meet him someway...and that is why she  still wishes that Raghav  will come to cheer her up?

"kya hua Sia?", shouted Naina," ruk kyun gayi?"

Sia looked at Naina and nodded...she took her step...slowly...

This is my life...me sirf Boxing pe focus rakhungi...aur me khush rahungi...

The girls were having a good time at the mall. Both of them were in a good and carefree mood...they went to every shop...they looked at various stuffs...bought a few things...till their legs could not move anymore...when finally they took a break. They took a seat in the cafeteria and chatted casually.

Naina was talking about her future plans...Sia was half listening to her...she was watching a woman who was in the bookstore opposite to them...her face seemed  kind of familiar...but Sia was sure she have never met her before. The woman left the store and walked towards the escalator...when suddenly she dropped her purse accidentally...but she didn't seem to notice that!

Sia ran immediately to grab the purse and she shouted  "Mam! Your purse!"

But the woman was already lost among the numerous people.  Sia opened the purse to look what it had.

"WOW!! 3 credit cards! Itne saare 500 ka note?? Lagta he..kafi rich insaan he..isiliye aise casually purse drop kar di!", said Naina.

Sia looked around to search for that woman...she must give this back to her...itna saare paise!

Suddenly Sia noticed her again...on the other floor. She immediately took the escalator, ran as fast as possible to reach her and shouted " MAM!! MAM!! WAIT!!"

The woman stopped and turned to look at her...astonished.

Sia handed her the purse. " Aap ka purse...", she was out of breath, " gir gaya..."

Naina was now there also. The woman took the purse and checked inside.

" I cant say..how much thankful I am to you! I had some important receipts here! Really valuable! And my cards! I am so careless!"

"koi baat nahi", Sia smiled, " galti to hota he...acha he ki mujhe dikh gayi"

"Really..Me kaise thank you bolu? I should probably give you a treat...", she smiled.

Sia was surprised to see her smile...she looked even more familiar when she smiles! But Sia couldnot remember where she had seen this lady.

"Thank you a lot...par hum abhi nikal rahe he...aur waise bhi yeh to humara farz he", said Sia

The woman thanked them again and then she left.

"wow! She is very gorgeous looking...he na??  Par thodi si weak dikh rahi thi...but she is rich na? Tune unke finger pe wo emerald notice ki?

"hmm...pata nahi mene inhe kahhan dekhi he...chod yeh sab...chal  hume jaana chahiye...der ho rahi he"

Afternoon, APK Academy, Sia's Room

Sia was in her room...looking at the watch...the one Raghav gave to her...

Sia took a deep breath.  She didn't know why all of a sudden she was missing Raghav way too much that day...she have got used to her life without Raghav in it...then why suddenly his thoughts were bothering her?? Probably because of her Boxing matches...she wished he was here to support her.

'We will never fall in love...we will Rise in love...'

Ha Raghav...jaise tumne kaha...waise hi I have risen..me apne Boxing full focus me rakhi he...aur age bhi rakhungi...

Her phone rang. It was Mamaji again.

"Sia'ek kaam karegi? Mere dost ko kuch kaam se bahar jana h...to wo hum e lene station nahi apayega...tu uska dukkan se ghar ka chabi le legi?"

"Ha Mamaji...zaroor", she replied , "address bol dijie...me le ayungi"

Sia noted the address. She wrote a msg for Naina..that she will be out for a while. Then she went out.

She took the keys for the house from the store. She chatted there for a while with Mamaji's friend and she left. Today was her holiday...but from tomorrow she had to start training again for the Finals. She thought about walking a bit...she had never been to this side of Delhi.

She was walking casually looking at the buildings around...when a car stopped near her. She looked with surprise. It was the woman from the mall!

"Are aap?", said Sia.

"tum yahhan?", she smiled, " My house is nearby...why don't you join me for a coffee..I owe you that"

Sia smiled. She nodded and got into the car. The woman asked the driver to move.

"I am so lucky that you got my purse...aajkal to log...honest hi nahi hote he...thank you again...waise  what's your name?"

"Sia...Sia Dhillon"

"Ok..Sia...nice to meet you...nice name..I must say...I am Swarika"

"Nice to meet you Swarika Auntie"

They soon reached Swarika's house. Sia got down from the car. It was a huge house...3 storied...they were really rich! Sia looked at the beautiful garden where 2 people were working. At a distance...a person was cleaning a car...it was silver colored...she didn't know its name but it looked costly and stylish!

Swarika asked her to come inside. The interior of the building was even more lavish. Sia got a bit nervous...she didn't expect her to be this much rich!

"aap yahaan akele rehte he?"

"No...with my family...My husband is at work...aur mera beta...pata nahi..probably with his friends", she smiled again.

Sia was getting irritated now. Why could not  she remember that where she have seen this woman?? Is she a celebrity? Or may be some important personality?

"have a seat Sia...I will be just back"

Sit?? Please! Sia was so mesmerized with the house decorations...the  costly  furnitures...the beautiful paintings hanging on wall...she walked around looking at the various stuffs. She got  so absorbed in all these...that she didn't notice what was going on...but suddenly she heard some chaos.

She wondered what's going on ...but she just heard a loud shout instead...

"HE BHAGWAN!!! AREY NAHI!!!!!"

She looked around to see what was happening...but there was nothing...

...and suddenly stuffs started falling on her!!

They continued to fall...one after another... Sia put her hands above her head to protect herself...but they just went on falling. Finally it stopped. Sia could not see anything...it got so dark!! She could not even hear anything. But she was not hurt...she tried to move...but could not...and she felt suffocated!

She felt that she have got under a heap of some clothes probably...as the material felt soft...but she could not get out!! She tried hard to remove the clothes from her head! She threw her hand...to get out...when suddenly...the clothes got removed from her automatically...as if someone have took them off!

"Are you ok??"

Sia took a deep breath when she saw the light again...She saw herself sitting in a nest of fabrics. She mended her hair and took a deep breath again. Finally she looked up and said,

"Ha...me thik..."

And her sentence stopped midway...she was too shocked to speak.

The person standing in front of her...he was holding some fabrics in his hand...and he too could not speak like her...but his expressions were a bit different...he was not shocked...he was surprised.

Sia could not believe what she was seeing...is this a dream...or was she hallucinating?...

...Raghav??

Edited by sakura_bb - 02 July 2012 at 11:52pm

riyashaanKriyanshOnlyMalvaika-Nimmi-Jyo_KsgOmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2

"Are you ok??"

Sia took a deep breath when she saw the light again…….She saw herself sitting in a nest of fabrics. She mended her hair and took a deep breath again. Finally she looked up and said,

"Ha…me thik………."

And her sentence stopped midway…….she was too shocked to speak.

The person standing in front of her…….he was holding some fabrics in his hand…..and he too could not speak like her…..but his expressions were a bit different….he was not shocked……..he was surprised.

Sia could not believe what she was seeing….is this a dream……or was she hallucinating?...

……..Raghav??

Sia kept looking at the person standing in front of him…..she could not believe her own eyes……is this happening for real?

"Oh nahi! Kya hua?", Swarika came hurriedly.

Sia now turned to look at her…..she could not speak.

"Sia…are you ok?", Swarika removed the  remaining fabrics and gave her a hand. Sia was still in a state of shock….she held her hand and got up somehow.

"I am so sorry Sia…uff! Mere ghar ke naukar bhi na! saare drapes, bed covers gira diya!!"

Sia didn't know what to say…she was watching in amazement him only.

"Sia…tum thik to ho na?", Swarika asked with concern, " My servant was carrying them downstairs..but he lost balance and saare cheeze upar se tum par gir gaya! I am so sorry for all of this! Have a seat please…you don't look well"

Sia took a seat on the sofa. She could hear Swarika's voice and her words but they were not getting processed in her brain…..she was in a different zone.

"Sia…..are you fine…..tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ho?", Swarika asked again….she then turned towards the other person, "Raghav! tum yahhan khare raho ge kya? Go get some water for her!"

But already a servant was there with water. Swarika gave it to Sia. But Sia was hardly in a state for drinking water……did she  just called him Raghav??

To phir kya ye sach he? kya yeh sach me Raghav he? Me Raghav se……phirse…mil rahi hoon!

Sia drank the water in one go….her throat was extremely dry.

"Sia? ….are you feeling better now?", asked Swarika.

"Hmm….me thik..hoon…thank you"

"Uff…chalo acha he…kya problem he……me tumhe coffee pe bulayii aura ab yeh…."

Sia didn't answer. She again looked at him. He have not said anything yet……he always talk so much…..why isn't he saying anything? Her heart was beating fast…..waiting for him to speak.

"well…..now that you are fine..lets go…bahar pool ke pass beth te he", swarika said, "I like having coffee there…..Raghav why don't you join us?"

Just then her phone rang. She excused herself for a minute to take the call.

Sia sat there alone…..with him only. She felt very odd suddenly and kind of awkward…..she didn't know what to say. Neither did he speak. It felt so strange to see him here…..all of sudden……after such a long time. She hesitated a bit and then she spoke…..

"Raghav…..?"

He smiled……his special smile……440 watts wala!

He could not have given a better response! That smile of him was so assuring and so familiar……it made her smile too!

"Never thought ki hum kavi aise bhi milenge…", he said smilingly.

Sia didn't know how to react for a second. At one moment she felt that she would start jumping around in happiness…and then again….she felt like she will faint on listening to his 'oh so cool' voice…and then felt like hugging him…….but she did nothing….she just sat there…..saying nothing….only smiling.

Swarika returned just then, "lets go guys….coffee has been served probably…"

The three of them went towards the pool. It was a beautiful zone. They took seat at the table by the pool……coffee was already served…..there were also pastries, some snacks along with it.

"Oh! Mene toh tum dono ko introduce hi nahi ki he", Swarika suddenly said, " Raghav..this is Sia…..she returned my purse today…I told you na?...and Sia….this is Raghav…my son.."

Sia was just taking the first sip of her coffee….and she almost got chocked…on hearing the last word!

SON??!! THIS IS RAGHAV'S MOM!!!

Sia looked at Swarika and then again at Raghav…..Oh GOD!! So that's why she seemed so familiar……She is so Dumb!!

Raghav has his mother's looks…….specially his smile!!

"Hi….", said Raghav to her, " I am Raghav"

His this gesture made Sia choke again……why on earth is he introducing himself to her? What's wrong with him?

And then again Sia realized…..Raghav's mom is here…..probably he didn't want her to know that he knew Sia already from Elite.

"Hi….I am Sia Dhillon", she also said….this all suddenly felt very funny to her.

" Agar Sia ne mujhe mere purse return nahi karti…then it would have been a real pain for me!", said Swarika.

"well thanks for that……", said Raghav…looking at Sia.

Sia nodded with a smile. It felt so awkward…..as if Raghav is a stranger…..as if they are talking for the first time! But thinking about the way they first talked….it would have been much better if this had happened then!

" Toh…. Sia…….tum yahaan pe rehte ho?", Swarika asked.

"Nahi…..me dehradun me rehti hoon…….I have come here for my Boxing match….at the APK Academy Sport Tournament"

" Oh wow! You are a Boxer? Great!", now Raghav showed interest.

Sia felt like she would start laughing at any moment. The way Raghav was asking things was so weird…..and he was asking about Boxing..??

"tum boxer ho?..you don't look like one", said Swarika, "that's good….waise Raghav is a boxer too…..but he couldnot…complete…"

"Mom…please….we talked about that……no need to worry", Raghav interrupted his mother, " So …Pu……Sia must be very tough competition…..well best of luck for the Finals!"

Sia was very pleased to see Raghav and his mother together…talking in a nice way…..Raghav have always been so distant from his family…that seeing him in this way made her feel good.

The last time Raghav emailed her….he said that his mom was getting better and that he was spending a lot of time with her. Sia was thankful to God that his mom got better…..probably cured now…she couldn't ask about that right now.

Suddenly she noticed something…his words…..

"tum he kaise pata…ki me Final tak paunch gayi hoon??"

Raghav paused for a moment……then he grinned again.

"….Mujhe to pata nahi tha……me to aise hi kaha…..you are in final? Wow! Congrats!"

Sia knew that he was lying…she knew his smile whenever he lies about something! He must be keeping updates about the Sport Tournament!

She was now a bit angry…and hurt…..why didn't he say to her….that he has returned……and if he knew about the match….why didn't he come to support her?!

Or may be…..he didn't want to……could it be?

Sia looked at Raghav once……he have not changed that much….at least on the outside. But….. what about the change of heart?  It seemed that Raghav have come in terms with his family. That is a good change. What if…….he had found someone else?

APK Academy, Around 6 P.M.

Coach Karanveer was calling Sia on her cell…but she was not picking it up. He was a bit worried……her roommate said that she left a note that she had gone out for some time…..but he didn't like that she was roaming…all alone somewhere in this city. And the worse thing is that she was not picking up his call!

What if she is in some trouble?

Coach again tried calling….but again….the phone just kept on ringing.

Karanveer now tried a different person…..Arjun Thakur…

"yeah..Arjun….sorry to disturb….but…tumse kuch baat tha……did Sia called you at afternoon?"

"No Sir…mere uske saath subah baat hua…kya baat he Sir?"

"Umm….kuch khaas nahi….she have gone somewhere….pata nahi kahaan……aur uski phone nahi lag rahi he….so I was thinking may be tumhe pata ho kuch…."

"No Sir, Sia ne mujhe kuch nahi batayi…..Ok Sir….I will try calling her"

"Yeah sure"

Coach cut the call. This was not really a serious issue…..Sia is a grown up girl and she can take care of herself…..but still….she is his responsibility.

He was getting really tensed now.

Raghav's House, Around 6 P.M.

Sia felt a bit low…..she didn't know why….she should feel happy to meet him again…..but…

She sat there silent drinking her coffee.

Swarika and Raghav were talking among themselves.

Raghav noticed Sia's sudden silence….

"Kya hua Sia?", Raghav asked

Sia looked at him.

"Umm…..kuch nahi…actually……. der ho rahi he…..mujhe jana hoga…coach Sir chinta kar rahe honge"

"Oh ha…..of course", said Swarika, "Sia…..I enjoyed your company a lot…..Finals ke liye best of luck….hope we meet again"

"thank you aunty…..Aap se bhi mil kar bohot acha laga"

"Raghav can drop you at the Academy……."

"Raghav??", Sia was surprised….she turned towards him ," tum gari chala sakte ho??"

And immediately she regretted saying that….the word came out in reflex…..she said those words in a very friendly tone…Raghav's Mom is not supposed to know that they know each other.

" I hope you are okay with a stranger guy giving you  lift in his car…..koi problem to nahi he na?", he said with a grin…looking at her straight.

Sia's heart stopped for a second………the way he looked at her…made her shiver a bit….like the previous times……

Problem? Problem to bas abhi shuru hoga…….she would be riding with Raghav in his car…..all alone….and looking at his mood…..it seemed flirtatious…which was dangerous!

Sia could not answer again…she just nodded her head. Raghav left the place.

Swarika noticed this weird thing between her son and this girl Sia. She knew her son is quite a charmer…..and girls just keep hovering around him….and he too also….gives them necessary attention. But the story here seemed a bit different. She didn't know what it was…..but she sure felt that there was something going on.

Sia now turned towards her.

"thank you aunty…coffee ke liye….hope aapse phirse milenge"

Swarika returned the smile. She walked Sia to the main door. Sia saw that Raghav was there in his car…..the same one that was being cleaned earlier.

She said Bye to Swarika and got inside the car.

They left immediately.

Edited by sakura_bb - 02 July 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Malvaika-Nimmi-Jyo_KsgOmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

Sia have never ridden such a car…..but that hardly mattered……she was in the car with Raghav…that mattered!!

Sia gave a glance at Raghav…..he had his full attention on the road.

They were on the roads for about 10 minutes…but neither of them has said anything…..

Sia herself didn't know how to start……what would she say to him…..tum kaise ho?

She looked outside.

It felt so strange……life was so strange…….the last time she had seen him…they were at the railway station…….nearly one and a half year ago………..since then they have had little contact…….

And now all of a sudden…..she have not only met him again…she have been to his house, chatted with his mom, had coffee and now he is driving her to Academy……it felt as if he had never left her life……

Sia looked at Raghav through the corners of her eyes……..yes he still looked as dashing as he used to be, yes his smile was still as warm as it used to be, yes his slightly messed up hairs covering his forehead a bit…made him look as hot as he used to be…….

"Mujhe check out kar rahe ho??", Raghav suddenly spoke up.

And yes he was still as BATTAMEEZ as he used to be…..so nothing has changed!

" me kyun tumhe check out karungi?? Me to tumhara car dekh rahi thi!", she said.

Raghav chuckled.

"its ok if you are checking me out secretly….I don't mind"

Sia could not believe him! He was all so silent and now when he is speaking he starts all his rubbish talks!

" I will mind!! mujhe tumhe  secretly dekhne ka koi saukh nahi he!"

Raghav didn't reply….he took a sharp turn.

Sia felt quite surprised to see Raghav drive like a pro! He is 18 now……. He must have got his driver's license recently……how could he drive so well?

"Umm…..tum gari itna acha kaise chalate ho?, she asked…unable to find any other question.

" Well..me to bachpan se hi gari chala raha hoon", he grinned.

Sia looked at him in astonishment….Raghav gave a look at her face and then again grinned.

"Joking….well mujhe pehle se hi car chalana ata he….I am driving since I am 15…..illegally though….and now I have got my license also…..so….."

"yeh car bohot acha he…"

"Its an Audi……"

They got silent again. She wanted to ask him many things…..she wanted to talk to him about many things…but she couldn't. And Raghav…he always is the one who starts talking…and he talks nonstop…then why isn't he saying anything?

It seemed that they were talking for the sake of talking.

"Toh….tumhara Mom ab kaise hain?"

"She is out of the danger zone……abhi bas kuch medicines chal rahe", he said smilingly.

Sia was so relieved to hear that…since he had left…every single day she had prayed that his Mom gets well….and then….. he comes back again. She could not believe that her prayers had been answered.

But then again came the original question…why didn't he tell her about this earlier? Why didn't he sent her an email or call her that he was coming back to India?

"tumne bataya kyun nahi……ki tum wapas agaye ho??", Sia asked him finally….with a bit of hesitation.

Raghav sighed. He didn't answer her immediately.

" Well hum log bas 3 din age hi India aye he…..I didn't get time to inform anyone"

Sia was surprised at the answer. Didn't get time? What did he mean by that? Such a huge thing and he didn't get the time to tell his friends about this? He didn't even mention about this to his best buddy Arjun! Why? Or may be…Arjun knows…..he didn't say anything to her…may be Raghav had asked him not to….

She didn't know what was happening…but…she didn't like it. She didn't know whether Arjun knows about this or not but…whatever…….. the fact remains that Raghav didn't inform her about his return. And if she had not met his Mom accidentally then probably she would have not known that Raghav was in the same city!

She turned her face to look out of the window……..she didn't want him to know that she was hurt…..

Raghav saw her…the way she was trying to hide her face from him…..he knew that she was hurt. But what can be done?

He didn't know what to say…or how to explain anything……

He wished he could talk to her like before….but he didn't know where to start.

He didn't expect to meet her like this all of a sudden….actually he never expected that he will meet her again……and now when she was right beside him….he was all out of words!

Just then his phone rang. Raghav looked at the phone….and then he picked up the call.

"Hey….can I call you back??"

"Ya…..oh……well…..she is with me….me use Academy drop kar raha hoon.."

Sia was surprised to hear that someone was enquiring about her…..that to Raghav?

She took out her phone….she had kept it in silent mode…….there were 4 missed calls from Coach and 3 from Arjun……Arjun?? Why was Arjun calling her?

And then it stuck her…was Arjun calling Raghav to check about her? She couldn't breathe for a second…..could it be?

She saw him cut the call. And then she asked,

"mere bareme kaun puch raha tha?...Arjun?"

Raghav stopped the car abruptly. Sia was not prepared for this sudden jerk…she balanced herself somehow…she looked at him with surprise. And then she saw past him…they were near the Academy gates.

Sia looked at Raghav again.

"tumne bataye nahi kaun puch raha tha mere bareme?"

"Listen..wo.."

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna he Raghav!! Mujhe yakeen nahi arahi he…..tum ne Arjun ko bataya…aur mujhe nahi bol sake???"

She was seriously hurt……but she didn't want to show herself weak in front of him. He didn't even bothered to tell her about his Mom…and he didn't bother to inform her that he was coming back! She didn't want to care about him either!

Raghav was about to say something……but she interrupted him,

"I know Arjun tumhara best friend he….aur wo bohot maine rakhta he tumhare liye..par me..", she , " Me tumhare liye…..thodasa hi sahi…maine to rakhti thi na…..uske liye bhi tum…."

She could not continue any more.

" Ekbaar ….mere baat to suno……"

She didn't listen……she got out of the car immediately and walked fast towards the entrance. She didn't even look back….she didn't want to…..

She ran inside the building and straight to her room. Naina was not there yet…..she locked the room.

Her ears were all hot….she wanted to throw something to calm herself down! She wanted to call Arjun and shout at him…for the first time in her life!

She threw her bag on the table….and then only her eyes fell upon the watch…..gifted by him to her. She picked it up and looked at it…..

Tum aise kaise kar sakte ho……..tumne bataya bhi nahi?

A drop of tear fell on the watch.

Sia touched her face……she was surprised to find herself crying…….crying for what?

She had never expected that she would see him again….she had accepted her life without him and now……….not only he have come back…….. but his mother have got cured and he is happy……everything that she could wish for is happening…..then why was she crying??

She took the watch in her hand and sat on the ground…….she closed her eyes……

'I love you and…now I will break up with you'.

She felt so hollow……as if suddenly life has got no meaning for her anymore…….

Raghav…kya tumne sach me mujhse break up hi kardi?

Outside the Academy gates…Raghav was sitting silently in his silver Audi…..he didn't know what to do…..everything went so wrong.

He knew that he should have told her about his return…but…now what?

Raghav started his car again. He had to make things normal…..she has her Final match in 2 days….she should not get bothered about anything else apart from that……...he needed to talk to Juno about this.

APK Academy, around 8 P.M., The Gym.

Coach Karanveer was passing by the Gym when he heard some sounds from within.  This was the Gym meant for the female candidates. He looked at the watch……it was about 8 P.M. Probably the other contestant Sonia Mathur was practicing, He peeped inside a bit to look at her routine….but….he got surprised….

…..it was not Sonia…..it was Sia!

Coach gave her a holiday today….but yet she was practicing and that too so seriously?

"Tum kab lautein?", he asked.

Sia stopped to look at him, "Ek ghanta pehle Sir"

" Oh…I was calling you on phone…tumne..ut……"

"Sorry Sir, raaste mein itna traffic tha…isiliye der ho gayi…..aur mere phone silent tha"

"Hmm……well…..tum aaj practice kar rahe ho?"

"Sir….yeh final bohot maine rakhta he mere liye….yeh mere Future ki sawal he! Isis liye jitna practice karu acha he!"

"Ok…..continue then……I am here for help"

Sia nodded and then started her practice. She punched hard on the punching bag….and even harder…

Coach was a bit surprised with her way of talking and now this practice of her made him even more surprised. He knew that something was wrong…..she was angry….way too much…..and that is why she was here……but what could have happened?

Raghav's House, Around 8 P.M., Balcony

Raghav was sitting idly on a chair. His phone rang.

"Ya..Juno….bol"

"She is not picking up my call…..wo bohot gussa he"

"Ya I know…….par….ok…tu mujhe uski number de"

"Raghav tujhe use bolna chahiye tha ki tu araha he….."

"Juno! Just stop talking aur mujhe uski number de…..agar tu uss time call nahi karta to kuch bhi nahi hota!"

"Wah! Ab galti mera?...tu ne to…"

"Thik he thik he……don't worry…me sab thik kar dunga….I promise"

He cut the call…and sighed….yes things have gone on a wrong track….but now he will make sure that everything is good again……this Boxing match is the most important thing for her right now…he won't let it get affected because of him.

Edited by sakura_bb - 03 July 2012 at 12:03am

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 4

It was around 9 P.M. at night when Naina came to her room. She saw that Sia was not there yet. She was tired from the practice…she lied down on her bed. But then her eyes fell on Sia's phone…it was on the bed. There were 9 missed calls from Arjun and then 2 missed calls from an unknown number.

Strange……Arjun ne itne bar call kia…phir bhi Sia ne ring back kyun nahi ki? Aur waise bhi wo he kaha? Aaj to uski practice bhi nahi thi….phir itne raat ko kahan ho sakti he??

Just at that moment Sia entered the room.

"Umm…tune shayad dekhi nahi……Arjun ne call kia tha….", Naina said to her while giving her the phone.

Sia looked at the phone for a second and then again threw it on the table.

Naina was surprised at her behavior.

Sia opened the window on her side and inhaled the fresh air. The whole day has been very dry and hot and now this cool air was quite refreshing. She then took out her comb and brushed her hair. She didn't utter a word.

Naina was surprised to see Sia so calm……as if something have happened. She didn't even say 'Hi'

"Sia…..kya baat he? sab…thik he na?"

Sia looked at her and nodded, "sab thik he……..kal subah uthke practice start karni he…I am just…..", she took a deep breath, " Me bas Finals ke liye tensed hoon……mujhe bas thoda rest chahiye…"

Naina knew immediately that something was wrong. Sia…tensed…for Finals?? She knew Sia for a few days but she knew her enough by now to understand that this behavior was unnatural for her….something must have happened. But she didn't want to ask her about it.

Sia took her IPod, which she got as a gift from Sama, and put the headphones in her ear. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes.

It has been a long day.

She needed this music to calm herself down and to get back to her real life.

Naina was arranging her bed for the night….when suddenly she noticed that Sia's phone was ringing…..it was some unknown number. She looked at Sia….she seemed to have fallen asleep. She took the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello…me……who is this?"

Naina was surprised to hear the voice….it was not Arjun's…could it be Sia's brother's?

"Umm….aap kaun he?"

"This is Sia's phone…right?"

"Ha…..par……"

But she could not complete her sentence….Sia snatched the phone from her.

"Sorry…Sia…wo mujhe laga tu so gayi he….agar ghar se phone hua to? Isiliye me ne call receive ki", said Naina nervously.

"Hello?", said Sia into the phone, "kaun he?"

"Raghav……"

"Tum kyun mujhe call kar rahe ho?? Koi zarurat nahi he……..itne din baad phone kar ne ki koi zarurat nahi he…."

"Please…mere baat suno.."

"Nahi!", she cut his words, "Me nahi sunungi!! Jab tumhe bolna chahiye tha…tab tumne kuch nahi bola…to ab kyun? Just leave me alone…….tum apne life me khush raho….mujhe disturb mat karo bar bar!"

" Just listen to me once…..uske baad…tum….."

"Nahi!...vaar me jao!"

And she cut the call. She had calmed down her temper with much efforts and now again she was so mad!!

Naina watched her in amazement…..what was wrong?? She was shocked to see her like this! Who was on phone and why did Sia talked to that person like this?

"Sia…..tu……", Naina tried to talk to Sia.

"Naina…please….mujhe kuch baat nahi karni he……me….."

It seemed to Naina that Sia was very much hurt about something. She got her some water. Sia drank it in one go.

"Are you ok?", Naina asked concernedly.

Sia nodded.

"Naina……I am sorry……par……mujhe thode der akele rehna he….me…….me thode der ke liye bahar se ati hoon……"

Sia went out. Naina stood in their room dumbstruck…..what could have happened in this short time that Sia was acting like this? Sia did sometimes seem to be thinking about something and then sometimes she gets a bit unmindful…..but what was all this about?

After a few minutes...

Sia was sitting in one of the benches that lined the beautiful path to the Auditorium of the APK Academy. This place has become one of her favourite spots here. It was late now and no one was around to disturb her.

She thought of calling back Arjun…….she was being harsh on him…..it was not his fault…..Raghav only told him not to tell her anything. And besides Arjun was her best friend……she had no one else to share her joys and also……. her sorrows….

She was about to call when her phone rang again…..it was that unknown number….

…..it was Raghav again.

She cut the call! Right now she hated the fact that they met again!

Sia got up from the bench…..the weather was getting chilly……she walked towards the hostel.

It was dark…except for a few lamps lighting the path……..and the place was deserted…..but she didn't care….she wanted loneliness.

She was walking for sometime…when she felt that someone was following her….she could see a shadow beside her. From the footsteps it seemed that it was a man. It could be one of the night guards….or may be someone else. Sia shivered a bit…….suddenly fearing the darkness…which was till now a welcome treat for her.

She didn't turn around to see who it was….she walked faster. But she felt that the person behind her was now quite close…….Sia got nervous…..she thought of calling Naina……but the person behind her was catching up to her and she could not stop to make the call………

She thought of attacking the person……when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She turned and tried to punch him…..but he dodged easily……

He grabbed her one arm and put his hand over her mouth….so that she could not shout!

Sia tried fighting but he was strong! She was really sacred now! She tried to remove his hands from her….

"I am letting go….just don't shout"

Sia was astonished on hearing the voice! But the voice also got her relaxed immediately……..

He removed his hand form her mouth.

Sia looked at him……..she used her phone light to get a better look…….

"Raghav…..?"

Sia could not understand what was going on……but she was not scared anymore……

Raghav released her hand and moved away from her a bit.

"Sorry….for this behavior"

"tum…..yahhan…..kya…..kaise……tum kar kya rahe ho??"

"tumse baat karne aya hoon"

"To tumne wahanse bola kyun nahi….ki tum Raghav ho…..mere piche kyun vage?"

"Agar bolta…… me Raghav hoon………kya tum rukte?"

Sia didn't reply…probably she would not have……but at least she would not have got scared like that!

"Tum mere call receive nahi kar rahi ho…..toh kuch aur tareeke se to baat karna tha na?"

"Tum andar kaise aye? Gate ke Security paar kaise kiye? Aur yahhan pe bhi night guards he….wo log dekh lete to?"

Raghav now smiled and put up his collars….

"I am Raghav Oberoi……..Break In karna to mera bachpan ka hobby he! Security ho ya Night Guards….mujhe pakarna to namumkin he!"

Sia now grinned.

"Thank God…tumne smile ki…Pushpa"

Sia's heart missed a beat……. when she heard that name

'...Pushpa...'

It seemed like ages….that she have heard this name…….and especially from this person. She didn't realize when this name had vanished from her life.

She was angry at him…but she was curious about what he wanted to say….

"I know tum mujhse naraz ho…..par……me kya karta?...when I left…….mujhe pata nahi tha ki me kavi wapas ayunga bhi ya nahi?...mujhe pata nahi tha……ki tum se phirse mil payunge bhi ya nahi……and then……."

Sia paid attention to Raghav's words…..what he was about to say…

"Juno told me……tum akele me rote rehte the…..bahar nahi jate the…….sirf Boxing aur padhai me rehte the…….."

Sia remembered it…..she used to cry for hours in Raghav's special place……and one day Arjun caught her like that. He must have told Raghav about that.

Raghav held her by her shoulders.

"Tum mere bareme jitne sochte the…utna hurt hote the…..so I cut my contacts with you….me tumhe call nahi karta tha….take tum mere barema sochke hurt naho…..take dhire dhire tumhe aisa lage ki Raghav naam ka koi kavi tha hi nahi tumhari life me…….and it worked"

Sia could not believe his words……he wanted her to forget about him? So that she stops getting hurt?

"I had contacts with Juno……usne kaha ki….tum dhire dhire  baat ko accept kar rahe ho…you were much better…tum sabke saath baat kar rahi ho…..and then is Academy ke liye Boxing Tournament ke liye mehnat kar rahi ho…apne sapne ke liye fight kar rahi ho…"

He knew everything about her life…every single thing…it seemed that he was the one who was away from her……but she was always in his life. She didn't say anything…just listened to him.

"Mom thik hone ke baad…..jab hum yahhan par aye….I didn't tell you….cause tumhe apne focus se hatana nahi chahta tha….mere ane se tumhari life me phirse bohot sara distraction ajata……but…..tounament khatam hone ke baad…..I would have called you"

Sia now breathed……there was so much to take in suddenly.  She didn't know what to say…..how to react.

Raghav now got closer…he cupped her face in his hands gently and looked into her eyes….

"I am sorry Pushpa……par…me aur kya karta……mere wajase tumhari dreams destroy ho jata…me aisa kaise hone de sakta?"

Sia kept looking at him……Raghav……he was away from his Elite family and friends, he was unsure whether he would ever meet them again…….his mother was fighting cancer……he was in so much pain…….and still……he thought of others first…..he thought of her.

And she…….she only kept thinking about herself…..her loss…her pain……her life…….

And now he was here…despite all her rude behaviors…….at such an hour…breaking in the Academy……risking so much… only to meet her and explain her how he had only cared about her for all this time?

Yes…only her Raghav could do such a thing.

She could not breathe for a second……her heart ached for no apparent reason……

"….Raghav……."

" …Pushpa…..me…….."

Sia hugged him….she hugged him tightly. Raghav was taken aback by her reaction…but then he put his arms around her……..it has been ages since he has felt her in his arms…….he gently caressed her hair……..

Sia held him tightly.

It felt as if life had never proceeded……time had stopped at that particular moment…….that moment when she had hugged him at the rail station before he left…….it felt that all that have happened after that was just a lie….just a dream………in reality time had freeze there only and now…….after they will break this embrace… the clock will again start moving…..….life will start going again.

She let go of him after a few seconds….

Raghav pulled up her face slowly and made her look at him….

" I am sorry to hurt you Pushpa…."

She was crying probably……..

He wiped her tears from her face……. But she was still unable to find any suitable words to say….

This was probably the best day of her life till date……..

Edited by sakura_bb - 03 July 2012 at 12:06am

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 5

He wiped her tears from her face…….she was still unable to find any suitable words to say….

This was probably the best day of her life till date……..

She kept looking at him.

Raghav slowly removed his hand from her face…..a bit hesitant.

He then moved away from her……..and stood while maintaining a respectable distance between them.

Both stood silent for a second…unable to say anything…….unable to understand what to say…

After such a long time all of a sudden this meeting, all these emotions, these issues suddenly got them into a close moment with each other….but……that didn't change the fact that they haven't talk to each other for several months……and felt like strangers at this moment.

The sudden closeness brought back more awkwardness between them…..a slight embarrassment perhaps also……

Raghav knew that standing like that……he was going to worsen the situation…he had to say something to lighten the atmosphere…….but she spoke before him…….

"tum kaise ho?", she asked in a calm tone.

Raghav grinned.

He remembered the time after they returned from the Jungle…..things were so different between them…….they couldn't speak all of a sudden….just like now……..and he could come up with this line only at that time. This question seemed safe then….just like now….

" I am good……"

"To..tumhare padhai…wo kaise…"

"I am doing in correspondence…….Mom perfectly thik ho jane ke baad hi me college join karunga"

Sia now smiled silently.

"What?", he asked

"Kuch nahi…..bas acha laga dekhke ki tum apne Mom ke bareme kitna soch the ho ab……"

Raghav knew she was right.Yes this past year and a half has changed his life a lot. He did care about his family a lot more now……..

Just then Sia's phone rang. It was Arjun calling. Sia looked at Raghav.

"Juno ko maaf kardo Pushpa…..uska koi galti nahi he!"

She knew already that it was not Arjun's fault……it was nobody's fault actually……just the time was wrong…..she picked up the phone…..

"Thank God Sia…..tumne phone uthayi…listen I am so sorry….."

"Its ok Arjun…me tum par naraaz nahi hoon…me janti hoon tumhara galti nahi he…"

"…..tum jante ho? Oh…..still…..I am sorry……Raghav ne phone ….kia tha ka?"

" Ha….mene Raghav se baat ki…..usne mujhe sab bataya……"

"Sia….I hope tum us par naraaz nahi ho….wo tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha…"

Sia looked at Raghav….standing in front of her….how could he hurt her……..he would hurt himself thousand times before hurting her once.

"Hmm….janti hoon Arjun……par tum apne dost ko boldo ki wo age se aisa na kare"

"Sure Sia…me use abhi call karta hoon"

"call kyun karoge…wo abhi bhi yahhan he…baat karlo…"

"Yahhan pe matlab?...Raghav tumhare saath he?? KYA??????"

Sia handed the phone over to Raghav.

"Hello??"

"Dude!! Tu kya kar raha he?? wo Elite nahi he!! APK Academy he!! koi dekh liya to Sia ko nikal degi!!"

"Chill Juno! I had to come here!"

"Tu kyun karta he aisa? Oh God! its almost 10 at night! just leave the Academy..Now!!"

"Ok Juno! Tu mujh par chillana kab bandh karega? Chill…me abhi nikal raha hoon…bye talk to you later"

Raghav cut the call and looked at Sia, "Tumhe Juno ko bolna nahi chahiye tha…..use pata nahi tha me yahaan par ayunga…..ab pura raat chillaega!"

Sia smiled mischievously, "Mujhe pata tha ki Arjun ko pata nahi tha…isiliye to boli mene….."

"Pushpa ki bachhi! Mujhe khamoka daat khila rahi ho!"

Sia laughed seeing his anger…….Raghav was about to say something…

But they heard the Guard's whistle suddenly…but they couldn't see him…probably he was nearby. It was really late now.

Sia didn't want Raghav to land in any trouble.

"Raghav…..kafi raat ho gaya he…..tum please jao….Arjun ne bhi kaha na……"

Raghav smiled, "Ok…..me jaraha hoon……."

He came close to her and touched her face,

"dhyaan se jaana…..and goodnight"

"Goodnight"

He walked in the opposite direction…probably towards the back gate. She looked at him go….he was soon out her sight.

She sighed. For a moment it felt like she was back in Elite…..for a moment it felt like those golden days of Elite were back…….when Raghav used to break in her room and she would shout at him without any reason…and finally complained to Arjun about Raghav's ill manners.

She looked around once…..no one was there. Then she walked towards the Hostel again.

She entered her room.

Naina was still awake…she was just lying on her bed. She sat immediately on seeing Sia.

Sia lied down on her bed……..she touched her face gently….it was still warm from Raghav's touch.

She closed her eyes and replayed the conversation in her mind…..every single word he said….every gesture he showed….every emotion that crossed his face…….she wanted to store every single thing in her memory……..

Naina was now amused…..what the hell happened?

Just a few minutes ago….Sia was all so weird…she quarreled with someone on phone……then she left…and now when she returned….not only she seemed alright….but she had a strange smile on her face……

Naina could not understand a single thing. But she was glad that Sia was fine now.  She put off her night lamp and went to sleep…hoping everything will be just like the usual tomorrow.

Sia put off her night lamp….and tried to sleep….which was quite hard for her right now…..nothing will be like the usual for her tomorrow.

Raghav's House, Around 11 P.M.

It was quite late when Raghav returned home. He went straight to his room. He checked his cellphone for any new msgs or missed calls. There were none. He then took his laptop and checked his mails……..nothing important. He then started chatting with a few friends on a social network site.

But he couldn't concentrate……..Her face…… was interrupting his thoughts………

He shut off his laptop and lied down on his bed…

Kya din tha!

This morning only he went to check about the boxing Tournament at APK Academy and was glad that Sia was doing well. But then…….she met his mother…….he met her….she got mad at him….he broke in…..she hugged him….they were………

Raghav suddenly didn't want to think any more……….for a second he was back at the Academy again……..she was in his embrace……….

He just couldn't stop himself from touching her face at that moment………….

Her smell was all over him…….making his thoughts irrational a bit…….

He wished he could kiss her at that moment….

Raghav jerked his head strongly!

Stop Raghav! Uske bareme sochna bandh kar!

Raghav got up from his bed and started walking around the room impatiently.

All this time……it has been so hard…….he had to leave behind Elite, his friends, Sia and had to stand beside his mother…..

He had cut his contacts from her……..not only because of her…but for himself also……….it was then much easier to pretend that he had no feelings for a girl named Sia. He wished he could have forget her and moved on. And not that life didn't get him any chance about that…..he had met quite a number of girls in this time span and some have had special effects on him……….

……..but…..her thoughts have always stayed mingled with him.

Raghav again lied down……..he was restless.

He thought of what happened at the Academy.

He met her after such a long time…….and yet……..he couldn't just stop thinking about her……he couldn't refrain himself from touching her………..he couldn't even imagine parting away from her again.

Perhaps…..he had never moved on……..all this time he had only lied to himself that he have moved on…………

…in reality….he was still that Raghav to his Pushpa….

But……what about her? What if she has moved on? Does she still feel the same way about him? A huge gap has formed in their relationship now.

Raghav was not sure……what place did he held in her life now…….

Was he still that Raghav to her…..or…….just a friend from Elite?

Kash….Pushpa……mujhe pata hota tumhare mann me kya chal raha he…..

He tried to sleep…

…..things will be so different for him tomorrow….

THE NEXT DAY, EARLY MORNING

It was 5 in the morning when Sia woke up. She turned and saw Naina was still sleeping……but she had to get ready for her practice. She got down from bed and opened the window to get a view of the morning Delhi……….it was still early and she could only see a few people out.

Her phone rang…..it was the alarm!

She had to get to the Gym soon.

Sia took the phone and silenced it. The she checked it for any messages from Gauti……there were none. But while checking she came across an unknown number….

Yeh kiska hey?

And then……….she remembered……

……..she remembered what had happened yesterday!

Raghav! She had met Raghav! Raghav was back again!

Was that a part of her dream? Or it was in real??

She couldn't figure it out!

She tried to remember what had happened yesterday…but her thoughts were getting tangled……yes she remembered meeting a lady and then Raghav was there at her house…she was his mom….they had quarreled….he came to say sorry……OH GOD!!!!

Sia couldn't remember the events properly! It seemed that everything was just a dream!

She looked at her phone and called the unknown number……

Her heart was beating so fast that she could almost hear it! Who will pick up the phone?

The phone kept on ringing for a time……and with each passing second…..Sia's heart rate seemed to increase!!

Sia tu pagaal he…..wo ek sapna tha….Raghav nahi aya he……

"Hel…..Hello……."

Sia's heart stopped beating. She couldn't breathe…….it was his voice……sleepy…but it was his voice…..

'Hello…koi he?", he again said.

"Hello?", finally she could speak.

"Push……pushpa?...kya hua?"

Sia had nothing to say. What would she say? That she was a mad, stupid girl who was calling him at 5 A.M. to check is he there for real?? That too…..interrupting his sleep?

"Umm…kuch nahi…wo…..tum thk se paunch gaye the na kal?"

"Pushpa……subheke 5 baje tum yeh pooch ne ke liye call ki? Wah! Tum Pushpa ki Pushpa hi rahogi…….mujhe bohot neend arahe he…baad me baat karta hoon….ok?"

Sia smiled. Raghav has always been a late riser and now he doesn't even have Arjun to wake him up……but yes the time was sure quite early. She herself would not have waked up…..if not for the practice.

"Ok Raghav….bye"

She cut the call. She pressed the phone to her heart…..and stood like that for a while.

Wow…..she couldn't believe that Raghav was back for real…..he talked to her for real…he called her Pushpa!

Pushpa! Pushpa! Why did she hate that name? It was such a nice name!

She couldn't believe it how much she loved her second name of Pushpa…..and she even more loved the fact that Raghav was calling her Pushpa….just like he used to….previously.

She arranged her boxing kit and got ready quickly.

It was going to be a long day for her…

Edited by sakura_bb - 03 July 2012 at 12:11am

Miss_Anonymousharshana1Malvaika-Nimmi-Jyo_KsgOmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Thank you all again for liking the above chapters and for your comments previously!

Love you all!

Smile

Edited by sakura_bb - 03 July 2012 at 12:16am

-Nimmi-Jyo_KsgTrouble.OmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top