Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

similarities b/w characters n us

vampyrgirlricha Goldie
vampyrgirlricha
vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
we all most of the time compare ourselves with the character we see in our favourite shows n make out simiarities between yourself n the character...
toh maine bhi apne aur suvi k beech main thodi similarities nikaali --

mera bhi abhi 12th result aaya hai now it'll be my 1st year at clg too

i also sleep very late, u cn even call me lady kumbhkaran
..hehe

mere bhi bade bade sapne hai  *hopefully poore ho jaye

bt main har angle se same nhi hoon- main sochti toh hoon bt itna jyada nhi sochti jitna k suvi aur main bilkul bhi acchi public speaker nhi hoon...

now guys tum sab bhi apni aur suvi,yuvi, manno, rathi,naro, princi se apni kucch similarities btao
anything like main yuvi ki tarah challenging hoon..yaa mannu ki tarah funny hoon yaa naro ki tarah coffe hi peeta hoon...so lets start guys

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I m somewhat like both Yuvi n Suvi
Yuvi-He is thoda lazy in matters of studies & so am I...he is sometimes and extrovert and sometimes an introvert which I am too!!
Suvi-She cares for her friends and can do anything for them and loves her parents which in my case is also true!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index