Amrit Manthan

spoke to ph

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
just now i spoke to ph and he said that he doesnt know anything. when i requested him and said so many ppl are calling from london,us and kaafi paise kharcha kar rahe hain then he said ki abhi tak ankita shoot nahi kar rahi hai. and they also still not decided ki kya karna hai. he said ph ppl may sometimes come at 1 at night. i will call them again at 9pm in india time. and when i said kasam kha ke bolo he said sacchi main and somebody came and he hung phoneAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoke to ph" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
oh well, as expected, they are trying to sell different stories. will call again now.

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
ya tell me what he is telling.. and i dont mind ankita coming to AM but she should be nimrith's best friend or something. but i want dimple and navi thats it..
  well ankita and tej good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.