Fan Fictions

IBADAT- RTMC ff (part 4- pg no. 7) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
continue soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IBADAT- RTMC ff (part 4- pg no. 7) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
superb ff
do continue soon
very intriguing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebsweetsanyoArpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Tum to update k mamle mein ranju di ko bhi piche chor doge Shocked

when r u going to update? Busy ho? Its ok plz dont mind
cont soon Hug

sultanahabeeb

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
sorry wrong post Ouch

Edited by preethimadhavg - 02 September 2012 at 5:22am

Arpimugfan

tejjo

Goldie

tejjo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
want ud

sultanahabeeb

mddmayuri

mddmayuri

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

part 2

SINGHANIA MANSION

''how could u do this Pratap, how could u let him go….why didn't you stop him'' Virendra asked his short tempered friend who was sitting on a huge chair placed in the middle of the magnificent hall of the mansion  looking irately at the glass containing half alcohol . His eyes was red not because of the alcohol but the anger on his son. Even in the dim light Virendra could feel his anger spitting eyes. Adamant to not to speak anything Pratap just looked at his friend. The heartedness Virendra saw in his friends' eyes was the worst of all the situations where his friend had lost his temper.

''Pratap why don't you forget you're past…. Anyways we have to search him'' Virendra said getting tired of his friend's behaviour.   '' there is no need of it….what did he think of himself.., he is nothing without me…''  Pratap said calmly sipping his drink. There was no pain, no guilt, and no worry in his eyes only heartedness. Losing all the hopes Virendra tiredly asked his friend ''don't you care about him ….he is your son.'' Hearing the word son Pratap slammed the glass on the floor and shouted ''he is not my son…, he is son of his mother…Avantika'' Pratap roared in anger. ''Why are you saying this Pratap, you know very well that avantika bhabhi left all of us when Prithvi was only  4 years old…veer hates her….and I don't understand what happened all of a sudden that Prithvi left home''  Virendra asked getting worried for Prithvi   ''yeah….you are right …..After all its all my fault…that I have raised a son like Prithvi who is nothing but a disgrace to  Singhania family'' Pratap explosed loosing his temper.  ''Virendra forget about me, he didn't even think about Singhanias reputation….but why I m blaming him…he is just like his mother who didn't care for any one, who loved themselves only…..in fact I should have assumed that he would leave me just like his mother….'' Pratap said hitting his hand annoyingly on the table.

''but Pratap…'' Virendra tried to say but cut off by his angry friend.

''enough…I don't want to hear anything…[Pratap said angrily getting up from his chair tremblingly] …I know you are my friend but it does not give you right to advice me..i don't need anybody…and remember you work under me so be in your limits…….''  Virendra was shocked to see Prataps reaction; he knew that Pratap could never forget his past. Whatever happened in past years changed everything…but it not only affect Pratap and avantikas life but also the life of a little boy. After many years Virendra was again feeling helpless. 12 years ago he could not do anything for his friend…..And now he couldn't do anything for Prithvi. Despairingly Virendra started to get out of the room and stopped at the door to look at Pratap who dodged himself fully in alcohol.

'''''''''

At night, Nandini was sitting in her room holding the picture of Prithvi n her. She was so engrossed in the past memories that she didn't realize when Sushma came into the room. Seeing her daughter in this condition shattered her heart into pieces. She knew that losing your best friend is the worst thing. A friend with whom you share each n every secret,   who is always there to understand you, to support you. And one day suddenly you realize that your friend is no longer there to share, to understand, to support and …..with you. She can feel the pain from which her daughter is suffering because she herself had went through the same pain many years ago.

Putting all the thoughts aside Sushma lovingly called out her daughter ''nanhi….'' But there was no response from the other side. Feeling scared she again called out her name but this time a little louder ''nanhi…''

''aan…''Nandini spoke out getting startled at sudden voice and brushed her tears stained face.

'' are you ok? You haven't come out of your room since morning…'' Sushma asked sitting beside her on bed.

''aa…nahi maa, I m alright…u don't worry'' Nandini said acknowledging her mothers concerns.

''thik hai….come we will have dinner together..''saying this Sushma put her hand on Nandinis cheeks.

''maa…I m not hungry…..''

''but beta…''

''maa plz….i just wanted to sleep'' saying this she placed her head on Sushmas lap.

Understanding Nandinis situation Sushma decided to not to ask her anything. Smiling slightly Sushma started caressing her hair. Nandini closed her eyes and instantly drifted in to sleep due to all the events happened in a day. A day that changed her world upside down. After getting no answers but only worry for him she only wanted to sleep in a hope that when she woke up in the next morning everything will be normal, to find out that it was only a dream. 

Caressing Nandinis head Sushma went into the lane of thoughts ….thoughts of her daughter. She knew that Nandini is a very strong girl and she will take care of herself. She is innocent but at the same time matured also. But her this quality sometimes scares Sushma ; that Nandini never shares her pain. Whatever may happen she will keep it up to herself whether it is her feelings, or her pain. It was amazing to see the bond of friendship between Prithvi n Nandini. They always share their pain and happiness with each other. She still remembers when she met him first time. He was one year old fat baby who is trying to stand on his feet. She smiled at the memory with teary eyes. Though they never talked much but she always treated him as her son and Prithvi has always respected her like his mother. But her husband Virendra are very fond of Prithvi. Virendra had also teach him horse riding.  In past 15 years Sushma had seen this fat chubby baby turned into a silent, short tempered, but kind hearted boy. In these years he has became the part of their family, their life.

In concern of Prithvi Sushma automatically joined her hands and looked at the sky through the white bordered window constituted in front of the bed and prayed to loard shiva for his well being.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Virendra stepped into the threshold of khurana bunglow where Sushma was eagerly waiting for his arrival. As reading his despairing face Sushma understood what might have happened in sighania mansion. Virendra, without saying anyting to Sushma  passed by her and sanked into the chair of the living room. Leaning backwards he closed his eyes.  After resisting herself to ask, she finally asked her husband a question which was nagging her.

''suniye…what happened…what did Pratap ji say?''

''you know that……'' Virendra said opening his eyes looking at the ceiling.''I don't know what to say….i have never seen him like this before''

''I never expected that Pratap ji would behave like this….Prithvi is his son''

'' he still didn't forget his past….but what happened exactly that Prithvi leave the house suddenly'' Virendra looked at Sushma questioningly.

''I don't know…I came to know about it today early morning  when Ramu kaka told me that there had been a fight between Pratap ji n Prithvi n the next morning he left the house''

''does nanhi know this''

''yes…infact she was there when ramu kaka called…''

''I m concerned for that boy….but I can't go against Pratap…I m feeling helpless'' Virendra spoke but vulnerability was clearly visible in his voice.

Sushma came and sat beside the chair on her knees and kept her hands on his to assure him that everything will be fine.

NEXT UD=  10 years leap and Prithvis introduction.

hello  all readers...i know i m very late and i m sorry for it, i have updated the next part and one more thing regarding its name, shruja and ridzzi has suggested me few names so i will give the name very soon..if any of you have any name for the ff then do let me know..

sorry for gramatical n spelling mistake..waiting for your commentsOuch

Edited by mddmayuri - 22 February 2013 at 7:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebpranita1202Asyalovershrujasweetsanyorasp_berry

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Add me in ur pm list interesting part waiting 4 prithvi's entry n their 1st meeting after leap plz cont soon

sultanahabeeb

sultanahabeeb

Groupbie

sultanahabeeb

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
well iam really happy happy happy, u have up dear wow
hmmm thode sad sad tha dono bichad gayebut i know ke leap ke bad u have planned a very interesting nd rrromantic meeting nd 
suspense prithvi kyun chala gaya??
is bar maaf kar rahe hai late up ke liye par ab jaldi jaldi up dena Smileokkk
thank u thank u thank u Wink
Wink

Edited by sultanahabeeb - 27 September 2012 at 1:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top