TB-I am very attached to my show: Ojaswi Oberoi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

I am very attached to my show: Ojaswi Oberoi

Monday, July 02, 2012 | 10:47:24 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments I am very attached to my show: Ojaswi Oberoi

Ojaswi Oberoi talks about her interests and acting experiences….

People take time to pronounce your name. How do you react?

This re-assures me of the fact that my name is unique and uncommon. And I am a person who likes to stand out of the crowd and of course for the right reasons! My name solves the purpose, thus mission accomplished.

How do you feel on your show going off air suddenly?

Well I am very attached to the show. The very next day when the shoot got over, I wrote a few lines-
"Every morning waking up to go to shoot, I felt like a kid going to school happily to see her friends, while getting ready in my make up room I felt like a girl getting ready to meet her lover, during scenes I felt like a responsible mother helping her son complete his home-work, after pack up I felt like a wife who says goodbye to her husband only to see him again after few hrs. During ASA I lived a lifetime each day, where I got to feel all the emotions while ASA was my friend, lover, son n husband...And today when I woke up... I just felt dead..." But as u say that every good thing has to cm to an end... Life goes on and so do we."

How was it working with Apurva Agnihotri?

He is a thorough professional. Very punctual and very dedicated. Though he is quite senior, but he used to treat all of us like friends and above all he's quite funny, and his witty actions made my trip more enthralling.

The buzz is show got the axe because of poor ratings. Comment?

I am an actor and my job is to act, I Do not wish to comment on the other aspects of  why the show didn't work, what could have been better n the other probabilities!

What you learnt from the show?

I learnt how to stay awake for 24hrs a day... 

You are a trained dancer...Would you like to participate in Jhalak's next season?

Well if the channel wants me to show them "MY" Jhalak then of course I would be more than happy to do so ...

What kind of roles you are looking out for now?

We as actors are lucky to live different lives through different characters. I am looking forward to doing anything provided it is interesting and pays for my butter chicken 

What are your hobbies other than acting?

Other than acting I only like acting...

How you intend to utilize the break?

Breaks are meant for those who don't enjoy what they do in life. for me my work(acting) is my source of joy, peace, thrill...so rather I would carry on with it without any breaks.

What's your take on Satyamev Jayate?

I have not got the time to switch on the television. Now that I am free I will watch it and let you know about it!!

Who are your favourite Bollywood stars and why?

I love Madhuri because of obvious reasons.

The film that made you cry?

I've lost track of which ones have made me cry because I'm a cry baby

Do you want to try for films?

I'm very satisfied with television...it is more mass oriented than any other source of entertainment ...

You are a firm believer of numerology. Do you think it really works for you?

Whether its astrology, numerology or even prayers they won't work if not supported by karma. I believe that my hard work i.e. Karma will pave the path and my belief in such things will give me courage to walk on that path.

What are the TV programs you love to watch and why?

I love watching Master Chef because I am a die-hard foodie and a pathetic cook. And watching Master Chef encourages me to try out new dishes; though I end up burning most of them to eternal damnation

Would you do a program like comedy circus if offered?

Isn't comedy a distinguished genre of acting...so why on this planet earth would I not want to do it, if offered!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007ringrosesanizorShru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-I am very attached to my show: Ojaswi Oberoi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Nice interview Ojaswi, Personally I too was very attached to the show , The channel is lousy thats all I can say to axe such a novel show.Angry

Apurva as DC and You as Meenakshi and the levels shown were extremely interesting ClapClap till now and with 10 more episodes left wish to see more of the tashan...But doono how much the CV's will justify ..Ouch

I am into classical dance and my daughter learns contemporary so she was also loving the show .. Beautiful show with rides to emotional side how a dancer has so many sides of human aspects...how they thrive on that , such shows have so much of intensity and understanding .. and how one evolves as a winner with focus and X factor

Ojaswi I wish there was a second season of this show with more to dwell into such angles, alias the channel is just doing so much injustice to the show, very annoyed with them.. Good Luck to you in your endeavors, Wish to see more scenes between you and apu before the show end .. hope it happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohananizor

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing shanti,it is a shame for such a unique show to be shut down. i loved it too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
sad that show is shutting ujasvi hope u get new show soon
apu i Will miss u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.