Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I am feeling like cry i don't want any one to replce Dimple i love navi & dimple jodi please ddo something. Jab se replacement ke new sune hai i can sleep. i feel really very bad. I only watch one serail that is Amrit Manthan bcoz of dimple & navi agar ye news sach hai to me ab ye serial kabhi nahi dekhuge me navi ko dimple ke alawa kise or ke saath nahi dekh sakte hu. Accient wale episode ek baad me nahi dekhuge ye show ab... miss the best jodi

I just want to kill the Production house and this stupid channel that make my life not ok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03cjs369-Rafa-saijahnavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plzzz don't break the best jodi Dimple & Navi" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
join the club! we are all feeling the same. all fans are making calls to production house and also channel. lets all keep at it. the more we raise our voice, the more chances of us being heard and they might consider our emotions and dedication and not replace nimrit!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarshweta_yadavcjs369-Rafa-

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I all ready mail them many time with different ids send msg on facebbok also sign petition also. I do all posible thing to save my best jodi. Plz keep me updated all nubmer mail id etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369-Rafa-

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
me too... we all here love AgNi (agam & nimrit(... Navi & Dimple with their awesome chemistry brought to life this wonderful pair... which glued us to this serial in the first place... now if they replace Dimple then we wont get to see that awesome chem any more ... so if Dimple is out then this serial ends for me ... not interested in watching this serial with out Dimple in it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Navi and Dimple pairing was the main reason for me to watch Amrith manthan i can't expression how bad i m feeling tonight episode may be the last for us to see this beautifull couple...

cjs369-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cjs369

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RafAholic

We all feel the same no doubt. Navi and Dimple are the life and soul of Amrit Manthan and they brought AgNi to life. So if CVs have planned a replacement then I will be left with no option but to say bye bye to the show. I won't watch it if they are ruining AgNi.

so true i m also not going to watch but i miss Navi . But any think for Dimple & Navi i cant see him with any other actress ..

Edited by shweta_yadav - 02 July 2012 at 5:39am

cjs369-Rafa-

premaprema

premaprema

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
i feel very bad wit da news..its realy unfair to replace nimrit..dimple z doing her best as nimrit n its a clear injustice to replace her...all r watchhng da show just bcoz of agam n nimrit...evrybdy z  crazy abt navi n dimples chemistry..if dey cntnu to  b damn sure da trp's wil surely rise..knowing all ds..hw kom creatives replace dimple..very very bad...u r doing nthng bt teribly playng wit viewers emotions...baddest track i hv ever cn...der shud b a strong reason fr da replacement n i could c nthng here..he can move da track in ny othr way ds z realy nt da right thng...u r realy playng wit da careers of two gud actors..evryndy knw chemistry btwn da leads rule da trps...if u observe ders a considerable increase in da trp's n da rankng of amritmanthan jus becoz of da chemistry betwn agam n nimrit...plzz consider

cjs369

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.