MY CONV WITH CHANNEL AND PH

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I called both umpteen times.

Production House said no one is around from Amrit Manthan, everyone has gone to the sets. And I was like the creative team as well, he said yes, everyone. He said no one is in the office.

Seemed strange to me, as previously they told me I couldn't speak to anyone and hung up.

Next I called the Channel, and they sounded ok. They transferred me to a lady called Poonam, and she took all my details. I told her that we have formed a petition and I have been receiving a lot of queries regarding Dimple's exit from the show. And they said they will notify me, they took my email and my phone. But as there was a lot of disturbance, I called back and spoke to a different lady. Again she took my details and said someone will get back to me. When I asked to put me through to someone right now, she said that couldn't be done. She said  that it was a consumer cell and they can only put queries forward. She was also vague when I asked her how long it would take to find out what is actually going on.

So I really don't know what to think of all this. I will call again after an hour.

Guys, if there are more nos to call, please message them to me and I'll make the calls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are bugged now with all these calls..i'm sure they will put all calls through query/help desk now..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiri... everytime I call them and i am put off track saying they are not there or some similar excuse I asked them to give me numbers so that i can call them directly but they did not ...so no other number is available

I too called up Kut Productions today...
a guy called parag spoke to me ... he confirmed the news that Dimple is getting replaced ...
when I asked him why ??😡 he said woh toh story ke hisab se hai...
when i said story toh aap log likhte ho toh...
he said woh CVs ke hath mein hai...
so I asked him that if I cud talk to them ... can u believe it 😲lolzzz 😆 he is telling me write on India Forum sab wahin per likhte hain...
SO I asked him, do the Cvs read whats written there ?... and he says haan ... woh wahan per 700 logon ne likha hai ( most probably he was talking about the petition we signed)
so girls write ur hearts out ... we need to reach the CVs thru what we can write here
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YEAH, I READ THAT. I DONT KNOW, ALL THIS STUFF IS CONFUSING. NOT SURE IF THEY ARE DELIBERATELY TRYING TO STALL US OR WHAT. THE MOMENT I SEE ANKITA SHARMA ON SCREEN, I WILL BOYCOTT THE SHOW! 
I think we have succeeded in getting under their skin ðŸ˜†
Hiri, you and I have had different fortunes. For me it's the other way round, where PH has been open to conversation but channel pple have been rude!
I dunno what to make of all this either. It's not bad but certainly not godo either.