ma conversation wd romesh karla the director of AM

richa.amonkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay guys here is some exclusive news from the director of  Amrit Manthan romesh karla…..this is what I had msgd him on hez fb profile on Saturday…n he replied to me today..jus check it out…m posting the full conversation below….

please retain dimple jhangiani in amrit manthan...dimple jhangiani and navi bhangu are the life of amrit manthan..replacing her wont fetch any trp's infacts the trp's are going to decline...bringing in ankita sharma is not a great idea at all...we love AGam n nimrit n we onlt want to see dimple jhangiani as nimrit...we love dimple's chemistry with navi...if she will be replaced ...all the fans will miss the chemistry between the two..navi and dimple are the soul of amrit manthan...i am writing this on behalf of all the fans of navi bhangu and dimple jhangiani...please dont divide the pair by roping in some other actress...please dont take fans for granted ...dont hurt are emotions...all dimple and navi fans are going to boycot the serial if dimple exits from the show...we all humbly request the channel to retain dimple jhangiani...please..please retain dimple…the production house asks for feedback n wen the viewers put forth their opinions v r been taken for granted

we want dimple jhangiani back

if fans can apreciate a serial for dey can also quit watchin it if deir favr8s r being replcd wd some oder actress..

AgNi are viewers favr8

we love watching dimple jhangiani and navi bhangu together plz plz bring her back o els we quit watching the show

its due to dimple n navi's track tat the trps had jumped from 0.4 mark to 0.8...extension of deir track cud have fetchd

as it is the trp's of the show r nt gr8 n nw after replacing dimple its drastically going to decline

and i dont understand wts wrong wd the creative heads...

they are coming up with such a common track of plastic surgery

tats so creative not

!!!!

we all were very happy when amrit manthan completed 100 episodes but nw with dimples exit i doubt its even going to cross the 200 mark

bring in dimple or else we will boycott the show

havent ul seen what happened to bidaai ?? after sara khans exit ?? saathiyaa's trps went down to after the replacement of jia manek

shilpa anands exit from dilmilgaye afected the trp's of the serial n so did rajeev khandelwal's exit from kahin toh hoga...

n ul r repeating the same mistakes again

dimple jhangiani's exit marks an end to the chemistry between navi n her

bring dimple back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont want to see navi with any other actress

n we hear from some sources that dimple has been replaced because audiences were not liking her acting..i wonder who are thes audience???

she is a fabulous and great actress and she has given it all to the character nimrit

please think over retaing dimple

we want an update soon...we are waiting to see dimple jhangiani as nimrit ...do reply to our messages

this ws hez reply to ma msg…..

romesh karla : Now u all will get a double dhamaka... u all will be able to see two nimrats...

me : meaning...is dimple coming back sir???

romesh karla : She is not going anywhere . Ya she's dying
But that doesn't mean she's not in the show anymore.

me : sir hope this is true...n not a fake news to keep us glued to d serial..n wait for dimple n keep watching the serial n den one find day dimple doesnt show up
sir frankly apko ek baat batau..i watch amrit manthan for Agni (agam n nimrit) i.e navi ji n dimple ji ke wajah se
i love watching their scenes togther
they are viewers favourite sir
and amrit manthan is the only show i watch
as i am studying CS (company secretary) half of my day goes in studying sir... i used to unwind only by watchin amrit mantha...AgNI ko dekh ke accha lagta tha sir
i used to watch all the repeat telesacts one at night 2am 12pm n 2pm in the aftrenoon jus for navi n dimple
my parents are also shattered with the news of her replacement
studies pe bhi concentrate nahi kar parahi hoon sir kyun ki half the time main in dino online rehti hoon ap sabko msgs karti hoon...aur phone lagaati hoon
his is literal torture to all amrit manthan fans

abhi kuch der pehle i called up the production house and this is what the phone attendant at the production house had to say
i calledup.. sm guy pckd up i said gv d phone to d creative head r production head he said none of dem r ter right nw ..i told him ul hv been telin us tis since lst so many days...n tat v no ul r foolin us...so atleast gv us the exact news if dimple is being replcd...hez like ma'am london aur sab jagah se phone arahe hai..par hum kuch nai kar sakte kyunki story line hi kuch aisi hai...aUR HAAN WOH REPLCE HO RAHI HAI ...AUR HUM UNHO WAPAS NAI LAA SAKTE...I TOL HIM M GOIN TO BOYCOT THE SHOW ..HE WAS FYN WD IT ..HE SAID OK MA'AM APP MAT DEKHNA SHW...AAPKI MARZI... har ek baar jab main phone karti hoon attendants kuch alag news dete hai 
sir please i request u sir seedhe seedhe bataye na sir ki dimple ji vapas arahi hai na...we want her only as the original nimrit...we adore her and her acting sir..please sir request...unko mat nikalna aur unki jagah kisi aur ko mat lana...
go on india forums n check the way fans have put forth their disapointment
sir checked this out ..(I posted the link to the petition)

I msgd him ol tis but hez last reply was shez not going newer..yes shez dying but that doesn't mean shez not in the show ne more…

i also msgd him sayin this : sir please awaiting ur reply..please confirm things for us sir...please put ur feet in our shoes and see how dissapointed v r 
please update soon sir..awaiting ur reply

dunno who is telling us what…different stories r cumin from difrnt sources guysL lets hope for the best guys hope romesh karla replies to ma msgs…ill update u guys if he replies…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just called DK, and they said no i can't talk to anyone from amrit manthan and then hung up. 

now i called again, and they are not answering my call.

so am trying to call the channel now.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

Well romesh is the director of the serial so hoping he is genuine in his reply..

What he means by two nimrits and Dimple not going anywhere..please we dont want her in flashback scenes only...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now u all will get a double dhamaka... u all will be able to see two nimrats...

me : meaning...is dimple coming back sir???

romesh karla : She is not going anywhere . Ya she's dying
But that doesn't mean she's not in the show anymore.

@amonkar... i wonder what the above statements actually mean ??
Is it that after the accident Dimple will be there getting treated somewhere else and someone else will take her place and pretend to be Nimrit either to take revenge or for some hidden agenda of her own... and the original Nimrit returns later as they had shown in saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...where smriti irani returned later and the replacement was shown as a fraud

or if dimple is dead is she coming back as a ghost😲

its so confusing what do they mean by two Nimrits ... is there a double role as in some long lost twin coming back
uff... now this is intriguing as well as confusing ... as long as we have Dimple as the original Nimrit I am fine otherwise i am not catering to the trps by watching this serial 😡
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
richa.amonkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys i am confusd too...even i dnt undrstnd wt he meant..hope he replies..ma waiting eagerly for hez replies..!!!!! hope for d bst guys..!!! 😊
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want dimple with navi only. and ankita can be paired with tej. they both will look good.but nimrit means dimple only for me
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa.amonkar

guys i am confusd too...even i dnt undrstnd wt he meant..hope he replies..ma waiting eagerly for hez replies..!!!!! hope for d bst guys..!!! 😊

thanks richa... atleast he replied to ur FB msg and he being the direstor knows better whats happening in the serial... if he says Dimple aint goint anywhere we will have to trust him... and wait.
The minute we see some one else in place of Dimple we can just stop watching the show till they get Dimple back
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I read all the posts could it be that Dimple will surely be there but Ankita being a strong person will become Nimrit and go to the Palace as Nimrit and prove she is Nimrit and take revenge for Nimrit and then later they will show she is not the actual Nimrit but someone else come to take revenge for actual Nimrit(DImple) thus Ankita will take revenge for Dimle(Nimrit) so this way there will be 2 Nimrit,  Hope am clear in what am trying to say,   this is just what I thought  not very sure as U were told there will be 2 NImrit One will be Real and other will be Fake
cjs369 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for sharing..

Well romesh is the director of the serial so hoping he is genuine in his reply..

What he means by two nimrits and Dimple not going anywhere..please we dont want her in flashback scenes only...

😲😲 saveeta, I didnot think of flash backs yaar... do u think thats what he meant by dimple dying but still being there...dont tell me they will only keep showing dimple only in flashbacks ... those scenes we can watch on you tube too😡... we dont have to watch the serial to see NaviDimple past scenes😡😡...hope Dimple is retained and we get some good story with Dimple as Nimrit
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel they are working on this twist intelligently as it has to catch viewers interest..

His reply does give some positiveness though when he said Dimple ain't going anywhere..so wat's they planning up we dont know.

i'm sure they know dimple is a must  in the show as she has  given  life to the character of nimrit...so wat's up in their creative mind we dont know yet ..thats why this two nimrits gives thought to ponder about..