Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i just spoke to tellychakkar and the reporter who wrote the article and she said that the replacement has already been done. and dimple confirmed itseems. last shoot of dimple was yesterday..
 now iam going to call ph and channel.

and my friend from fb spoke to romesh kalra director and here what he said.

44 minutes ago
Richa Amonkar
  • this is what romesh karla replied to me

• il post u our conversation

• romesh karla : Now u all will get a double dhamaka... u all will be able to see two nimrats...

• me : meaning...is dimple coming back sir???

• romesh karla : She is not going anywhere

42 minutes ago
    Richa Amonkar
    • Ya she's dying
      But that doesn't mean she's not in the show anymore.

• 40 minutes ago
    Richa Amonkar
    • me : sir hope this is true...n not a fake news to keep us glued to d serial..n wait for dimple n keep watching the serial n den one find day dimple doesnt show up
      sir frankly apko ek baat batau..i watch amrit manthan for Agni (agam n nimrit) i.e navi ji n dimple ji ke wajah se
      i love watching their scenes togther
      they are viewers favourite sir
      and amrit manthan is the only show i watch
      as i am studying CS (company secretary) half of my day goes in studying sir... i used to unwind only by watchin amrit mantha...AgNI ko dekh ke accha lagta tha sir
      i used to watch all the repeat telesacts one at night 2am 12pm n 2pm in the aftrenoon jus for navi n dimple
      my parents are also shattered with the news of her replacement
      studies pe bhi concentrate nahi kar parahi hoon sir kyun ki half the time main in dino online rehti hoon ap sabko msgs karti hoon...aur phone lagaati hoon
      his is literal torture to all amrit manthan fans

i spoke to channel as well.he says that they havent received any confirmation regarding replacement.dont know kya horaha hai..

and regarding my friend chat with director he just said that and logged off.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

Edited by jyothiram - 02 July 2012 at 2:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorakshaayaNishrahKhalidirene_csourojcjs369Guguminti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoke to tellychakkar and channel" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
what does it mean two Nimrits ?  ... has the entire conversation been posted ? it seems incompleteConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jyothiram] i just spoke to tellychakkar and the reporter who wrote the article and she said that the replacement has already been done. and dimple confirmed itseems. last shoot of dimple was yesterday..
 now iam going to call ph and channel.

and my friend from fb spoke to romesh kalra director and here what he said.

44 minutes ago
Richa Amonkar
  • this is what romesh karla replied to me

• il post u our conversation

• romesh karla : Now u all will get a double dhamaka... u all will be able to see two nimrats...

• me : meaning...is dimple coming back sir???

• romesh karla : She is not going anywhere

42 minutes ago
    Richa Amonkar
    • Ya she's dying
      But that doesn't mean she's not in the show anymore.

• 40 minutes ago
    Richa Amonkar
    • me : sir hope this is true...n not a fake news to keep us glued to d serial..n wait for dimple n keep watching the serial n den one find day dimple doesnt show up
      sir frankly apko ek baat batau..i watch amrit manthan for Agni (agam n nimrit) i.e navi ji n dimple ji ke wajah se
      i love watching their scenes togther
      they are viewers favourite sir
      and amrit manthan is the only show i watch
      as i am studying CS (company secretary) half of my day goes in studying sir... i used to unwind only by watchin amrit mantha...AgNI ko dekh ke accha lagta tha sir
      i used to watch all the repeat telesacts one at night 2am 12pm n 2pm in the aftrenoon jus for navi n dimple
      my parents are also shattered with the news of her replacement
      studies pe bhi concentrate nahi kar parahi hoon sir kyun ki half the time main in dino online rehti hoon ap sabko msgs karti hoon...aur phone lagaati hoon
      his is literal torture to all amrit manthan fans

i spoke to channel as well.he says that they havent received any confirmation regarding replacement.dont know kya horaha hai..

and regarding my friend chat with director he just said that and logged off.Angry 

[/QUOTE

so now who to believe? i think tellychakkar would obviously support their own articles, so i think we should still be hopeful??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
will speak to ph nowAngry... hopeless ph this is. charu did u speak to anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
kaminey ph phone hi nahi utha rahe hain

akshaaya

Blondiexzy

Goldie

Blondiexzy

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think the replacement of Dimple is done and the wants us to watch the show  now they will say anything for us to watch the show.

akshaaya

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akshaaya

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I  never  seen  such  a  hopeless  PH  people ...
Anyway    PH  is  going   to  be  most  affected  after  all  their  shows  in  all  other  channels   shut  down   at  the  same  time..
No  channel  will  come  to  support  you  who  are  pressurising   now...

All   reporters  and  actress  Dimple/Ankita  are  honest  in   their  approach...

Edited by akshaaya - 02 July 2012 at 12:44pm

-Rafa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.