Groupbie

dhokai

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Given bellow trp statics for three weeks of our shows

week       kltk            sbs         dek         bhbk

23            1.18          1.0          0.7           0.43

24           1.13           .96           0.61       0.45

25           1.06          0.96         0.63        0.65

pl tell  sony should think  for which show bring under scanner,trp riser or losser.?

New show or old show?

My opinion they should  openly come and tell about bhbk is not under scanner.give time to such wonderful show time to show their real concept. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201kiranskrppdhrPravesblahblahspinkcarnationpia09sbh1phjshideBroken.Angelsnehapatroanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comparision of sony shows trp" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phjs

phjs

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
according to my view sony should put show under scanner  diminishing  trp and old one.new one should be given time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201kiranskrppdhrPravessbh1snehapatro

Praves

Praves

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I can't see any problem with BHBK"s trp! Moreover, they should give the show some time!!Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201kiranskrppdhrdhokaipia09sbh1snehapatro

kiransk

Groupbie

kiransk

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Then why this rumors comes from ,who is spreading this, we as a fan try to spread awareness about the show.atelest tell five people to watch show in a day where you are studying/working /leaving

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrdhokaisbh1

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
BHBK is new show needs some time to gain more trps...i dont understand y sony has put new show under scanner its unfair...
Better sony takes correct decision by shutting down any of the old shows which are not running good...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201kiranskrppdhrdhokaisbh1

sbh1

sbh1

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
you are absolutly correct

if this is rumor still sony is kidding by not conforming in media

shubham201kiranskrppdhrdhokai

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
originally posted by snehapatro

BHBK is new show needs some time to gain more trps...i dont understand y sony has put new show under scanner its unfair...
Better sony takes correct decision by shutting down any of the old shows which are not running good... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will agree with you As you see the TRP is increasing slowly Sony must give atleast four months period to get more viewers means more trp.Sony people should not take hasty decision in case of BHPK .because it is good family serial.

shubham201kiranskrppdhrdhokai

shubham201

shubham201

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
pl, tell sony that  by mail @[email protected]  that official trp ofthe  show is 0.65 on site televisiontrp.com.but sonytv/blog news channel has not corrected still itis showing 0.5.lol m lol.

kiranskrppdhrdhokaisbh1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.