if u were to ask angad(lqbal) out

Posted: 18 years ago

jus a thot...i know iqbal is not single and so on..but u know as fans if u were given a chance to 'fall in love' and ask him out wat wud u say?!?!?..sorrie dinku...nuthng personal jus a thot!

well the 1st thing i'd say is " i love to be in love wit u😳"..

Iqbal is booked and anyway, I think am too strong and brattish a girl for a sweetie like IQ .

but as far as Angad is concerned, no problem...use reverse psychology, irritate him, fascinate him, ensnare him, provoke him and you'll find his red sportscar outside your house! Simple.😊

thatz a good 1 nitica

i guess ur rightπŸ˜‰

that might just b the only thing 2 work with angad

and as far as iq is concerned, well trule hez booked with our very own -----😳 so v shd all stop thinking abt asking IQ outπŸ˜†

that would be really fun to do also!!!!!πŸ˜†
hahahaha lolz...true say iqbu is booked! but fer angad..i wud do nethng to be his and yes the 1st thing is slap him so he starts thinking of me πŸ˜†
haha. I beg to differ Ash. You are not Kripa, you'll be too besotted with him to slap him.Falling into his arms is more like it!πŸ˜‰
i wouldn't try...😭 he's 10 yrs older than me!
haha thts the sad part nits! wish i was kripsπŸ˜‰..but stil i rather prefer fallin into his arms then hurtin his cheeks!!!
If I  met person with Angad's traits in real life, I am not sure if I would be attracted to him.. I would consider him to be too egotiscal, self-centered and over all a jerk to waste any of my time with him.. 😑
That would only be the beginning Indian tv.......often the most fierce hatred stories make the most beautiful love stories!Trust me.πŸ˜‰