Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Report 7:20am
i called DKp JUS NW.. sm guy pckd up i said gv d phone to d creative head r production head he said none of dem r ter right nw ..i told him ul hv been telin us tis since lst so many days...n tat v no ul r foolin us...so atleast gv us the exact news if dimple is being replcd...hez like ma'am london aur sab jagah se phone arahe hai..par hum kuch nai kar sakte kyunki story line hi kuch aisi hai...aUR HAAN WOH REPLCE HO RAHI HAI ...AUR HUM UNHO WAPAS NAI LAA SAKTE...I TOL HIM M GOIN TO BOYCOT THE SHOW ..HE WAS FYN WD IT ..HE SAID OK MA'AM APP MAT DEKHNA SHW...AAPKI MARZI...I CALLED UP THE CHANNEL THE ATTENDANT SAID CL AFTR HLF N HOUR N TAT NO 1 IS AVAILABLE AT TIS TYM..I SAID UL HAVE BEEN TELLIN D SM SINCE LAST SO MNY DYS...AAP BAAT KARWAYE MERI..HE SAID THE GUYS ARE BUSY IN THE MEETIN... SCREW THESE PPL...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacjs369-Rafa-Guguminti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "friend from FB spoke to ph" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

Report 7:20am
i called DKp JUS NW.. sm guy pckd up i said gv d phone to d creative head r production head he said none of dem r ter right nw ..i told him ul hv been telin us tis since lst so many days...n tat v no ul r foolin us...so atleast gv us the exact news if dimple is being replcd...hez like ma'am london aur sab jagah se phone arahe hai..par hum kuch nai kar sakte kyunki story line hi kuch aisi hai...aUR HAAN WOH REPLCE HO RAHI HAI ...AUR HUM UNHO WAPAS NAI LAA SAKTE...I TOL HIM M GOIN TO BOYCOT THE SHOW ..HE WAS FYN WD IT ..HE SAID OK MA'AM APP MAT DEKHNA SHW...AAPKI MARZI...I CALLED UP THE CHANNEL THE ATTENDANT SAID CL AFTR HLF N HOUR N TAT NO 1 IS AVAILABLE AT TIS TYM..I SAID UL HAVE BEEN TELLIN D SM SINCE LAST SO MNY DYS...AAP BAAT KARWAYE MERI..HE SAID THE GUYS ARE BUSY IN THE MEETIN... SCREW THESE PPL...Cry

oh no! this sounds like bad news. again, why are they telling different people different things??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaaya-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Atleast  boycott  serial  from  today  onwards ...
channel  and  PH  will   rethink  about  retaining  Dimple if  trp  are  low.
If  want  to  watch  Agam, watch  it  online...

jyothiramcjs369-Rafa-

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RafAholic

This is what I was worried about. They are giving us conflicting reports. I called twice and they said nothing is final.

Looks like they are messing around with us Angry

ergh, i feel like shouting out loudly in their ears that they are total idiots if they think ankita sharma will work for the serial!!!!! they are seriously blind to even consider her in the first place! who looks older and fatter after a revamp in life? 

akshaayacjs369-Rafa-

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
now after my hubby goes iam going to call tc guys and then channel ultimately its channel call and then ph

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akshaaya

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

now after my hubby goes iam going to call tc guys and then channel ultimately its channel call and then ph

waiting for your call to the channel and ph, seems like you'll be able to call them before i get a chance to!! keep us posted

-Rafa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.