Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaNishrahKhalidAnurnasourojsaijahnavicjs369_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PH -my call PLEASE read!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
keep tying people.. let's make this happen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaAnurna-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RafAholic

Pallo, I called twice...they seem to be fobbing us off. I got a bad feeling. They keep on going on about "twist." Ugh!

Anyways, I told him I'm an international caller and he put me on hold to speak to someone else  Angry good thing is that they are getting lots of calls. Before I said anything he said, "Amrit Manthan ke liye call kar rahee ho, jaanta hoon" LOL

ROFL they need to get some sense in their head.. They better not replace her..the twist can be kept with the same actress..

Tweet the Life Ok head on twitter.. https://twitter.com/#!/SanjogKG

spam his tweetar time line..LOL

I emailed Life ok too.. let's see.. I'm not watching the show with anyone else.. I don't like Ankita as it is..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna-Rafa-

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Guys, I called up the channel and production house. It's 6.30 in the morning UK time. So kindly excuse any mistakes in  my post LOL

Channel is a bunch of bafoons. They cut me off Angry but I spoke to PH. The man was pretty ok abt it. I asked him whether this replacement of lead actress is final or not and he said they are still thinking abt it. Nothing is final as yet.

I told him that I'm calling all the way from uk, requesting them not to do it. He said he knows and that they are getting calls from London, Mumbai...etc...so I said if you are getting so many calls then why do it? His response: we need twists and turns in the story. So I told him, you can have twists and turns even with the currenct actress! And also that her chemistry with her co-star is being appreciated, why ruin it?

The man accepted that lots of people have said they are going to boycott the show LOL my response to him was that then why change Dimple? If you know that your show is going to lose out on viewers, then why make this change? I said it will be the PH's loss only. I even said, jo aapko thodi bahut trps milti hain, woh bhi nahin milegi LOL

I told the man about the petition and about India forums. I said that imagine if people are petitioning about it, then obviously they feel strongly. I requested him to ask the PH to rethink their decision, otherwise they will regret it.

I said a whole lot more but can't remember...I am still half asleep LOL

To finally add - good thing is that nothing has been finalised. Bad news is that they seem keen on it. But let's not lose hope. I suggest we keep on calling. The more calls the better.

I'm calling again in 20 mins. I aint letting them do this LOL

UPDATE: called PH AGAIN and said very firmly not to make fools out of us. I told the man to give us an honest reply. He said same, depends on CV head. I told him to pass our msgs on to the head, that we are bery upset. I said, log abhi se ke rahe hain ke nayee larki nahin chahiye LOL

Guys, it's looking tough! Ouch

MASSIVE THANKS RAHA.SOME POSITIVE NEWS.!!!! SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH TO THE CHANNEL AS WELL. I WILL GET ON IT SHORTLY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

akshaayaAnurna

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@hiri_piri: my experience with the PH has been better. They've listened to me on both occasions today. The channel keep slamming the phone down on me! If it wasn't for AgNi, I would boycott this trashy channel LOL

We need to keep calling, for sure. We seem to be making an impact. But I'm worried abt reports that Ankita has started shooting for the serial Ouch

if she had started shooting, someone would have picked up a clip or something, sbb or sbs, or e24. but no one has come up with anything yet. so keeping fingers crossed.

akshaaya-Rafa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.