Quit Amrith Manthan

Rong_ria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now i am sure that Dimple Jhangiani is replaced by Ankita  Sharma...And  I  am  no  more  interested  in  watching  this   show  without  Dimple,So i am quiting Amrith Manthan..So good bye Amrith Manthan...best of luck with your twist & turns...[[😡such a flop idea😡]]

Edited by Rong_ria - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  am  with   you..
I  am  quited    watch   this   show   from   Thursday   onwards...

Twist   is  OK  to  unveil  evil  face of  Amrit  to  Nimrit...
But  plastic   surgery    turns   this  show's  story   topsy-turvy...

If  Dimple  is  retained  as  Nimrit,  It  will  be fun  to watch  how  Amrit  get scared  seeing her  later...
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
What's this plastic surgery nonsense? ðŸ˜¡ CVs are lazy and useless. Copy and pasting Ekta storyline.

WAH CVs WAH! Problem lies in your "creativity" and you use Dimple as a scapegooat...
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LETS ALL BOYCOTT THIS SHOW THE MOMENT THEY SHOW ANKITA. TILL THEN LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST, AND SPREAD THE WORD TO NOT REPLACE DIMPLE, KEEP BOMBARDING THESE IDIOTIC PH AND CHANNEL TO KEEP THE PRESSURE ON.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

even I am joining in ... will not watch Amrit Manthan anymore after this accident episode... 😡😡😡

there was no need to replace dimple... but still they want to go ahead with their nonsensical twist... so fine ..let them only watch it ... when no one watches it they will have to shut the serial...😡😡🤢
what happened guys? Such mein replacement ho raha hai kya aliya?  agar aisa hai to mai bhi quit kar rahi hoon.
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anurna

what happened guys? Such mein replacement ho raha hai kya aliya?  agar aisa hai to mai bhi quit kar rahi hoon.

yes ab me bhi sure ho gaye hu sach me he replacment ho raha hai so just quit AM after tonigh last time we watch Dimple & Navi together. I feel bad for Navi who had to work some other actress.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She will look like his mother:(- no offence :(- i quit too Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago