Punar Vivah

~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

Dips..

IF-Dazzler

Dips..

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Arree MaHam jaannn 1stly hatts of to ur effortsClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap girl mean bestest thread ever viewed on IF by meShockedShockedShocked**me shockkk***u sud be a event plannerLOLEmbarrassed

Ahh what do i say about our Jhasi ki Raniii now bit of my bakwass hope KS dont get disappointedROFL

Oh Kratika!! **sighs** girl HAPPPY BIRTHDAYPartyi want partyLOLLOLLOLLOLjowkingggROFL

The Time i saw yuhh as Rani Lakshibai on Zee girl swear i was a big fan of yours,ur simplicity u style ur divine beautyDay DreamingAnd i nva expected that my affection 2wards u will turn out in a way that u will be opp o our TV ka heartrobb GURMEETBlushingDay Dreamingmeans i love dz onscreen JodiHeart

You are so sweet so bubbly so vivacious full of energetic and i love ur answers girl veryyy niceeeHugyou are simply gr8 guman being mwahh love yuhhhwwwHeart

And And ANd Happy Birthdayy **jhapiiizz***HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Girl may yuhh get each and evry bit of happiness u deserve on diz day and infact ur lifetimeEmbarrassedgod fulfil ur every wish and i wish u bag too many awards for PVBig smileBig smileBig smileur simply best as Aarti no doubtszzWinkWinkand girl may u hve a blasttt on ur hap hap happy wala bdayyyParty   

Love yheww girlllHugHugHugHugHugand again Happy Birthdayyy

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
PartyPartyParty
PartyParty
Party

Hug*~Kratika~*Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-badmoonrising-DeepaavengFireLordPhoenix-Naresh--Shankar-kholita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Wow !! Hatsoff to the creators over here for their effort in bringing out the most beautiful actress Kratika Sengar's real and dramatic LifeStyle...Fantastic Job...kudos to u my friends...ClapClapClap

It was just a lovely tribute to our angel Kratika...Loved it so muchHeartHeart

And its a pleasure wishing her !! Wish u a very Happy Birthday darling!! Hope U have success all the way with u in ur career and life...Keep Smiling always...as it makes u look more beautiful...!! Love U Sweetheart !! Have a rocking Birthday !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-badmoonrising-DeepaavengFireLordPhoenix-Naresh-kholita

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
RESSS!
I hope this thread is made global! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-badmoonrising-DeepaavengFireLordPhoenixkholita

-badmoonrising-

-badmoonrising-

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
i was going to send a delicious cake, but i... ate it!!!Big smile

so here's a buch of roses instead...Embarrassed

thank you Maham, for the threadHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengFireLordPhoenix

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Kratika.
May you get all the happiness n success you wished for this year.Heart

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Oh my what a beautifully done thread...A bigClapClapClapStarfor the makers of this thread...Kratika has acted in so many shows...thats quite an information...I definitely knew her from Jhansi ki Rani hai days...Kratika deserves this completely...I hope she comes on IF to see the effort you guys have put in to make it so special fro her...Awesome...

Happy Birthday Kratika!
Not just a year older, but a year better in your profession and as a person...May the coming years, henceforth, turn out to be the best ever for you...Many Many happy returns of the day...Its your day today...Enjoy and have a rocking dayBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengFireLordPhoenixkholita

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Krithika..
Awsome birthday thread

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wow what beautiful wishes for the Birthday Girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA - Loved you as JKR, loving you even more as AARTI, May God bless you and give you joy, happiness and bless you with all you desire for.

ALL THE BEST and HAVE a GREAT BIRTHDAY.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengFireLordPhoenixkholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.