Punar Vivah

~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
*PHEW* Everything is done except for the Wishes from fans section which I will work on tomorrow, just compiling all of these together took forever and I need to go to sleep now! Also, for the "Stepping Stones" section, Borna is still working on the Aarti part so I will update that when I get that from her, but other than everything else is here!

I just want to thank all of you who rose magnificently to the occasion and helped me out in doing this, otherwise the thread wouldn't have looked half as amazing as it does now Hug! I have never done something like this before, so I am not sure how the final product came out to be, I went with my own template and style, so I do hope it's okay! Let me know what you guys think and if I should make any amendments or not!

Edited by Allbut1 - 02 July 2012 at 5:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-badmoonrising-DeepaavengbbbcccMelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeash91jyoti06-Deepzz-maha9Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
 WOW...this is an amazing thread Maham Clap Clap 
And all the others who put a great effort to make such a beautiful thread Clap ClapClap

Loved all the each and every single thing said about Krathika, she is a sweet heartTongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATHIKA Party Party Party

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN LIFE

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-badmoonrising-DeepaavengbbbcccInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wow, Maham!!! This thread is absolutely stunning! ClapClapClap

Zee, it was wonderful that Kratika got a chance to see how much we love her! Heart After all, she has inspired all this creativity, eloquence and love through her amazing work and her fabulous personality!!!

------------------------
Dear Kratika,

H A P P B I R T H D A Y !!!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and year ahead full of joy, fun, exciting work, and challenges that make you grow stronger and wiser! You are a wonderful person and a beautiful actress. Just keep being you and doing what you love!

Lots and lots of love! Heart

Edited by Samanalyse - 02 July 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-badmoonrising-DeepaavengPearl_27bbbcccAllbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Wish u a very happy birthday my dear Kratika, u r one of the sweetest and very down to earth ppl I came across... Love u... Mwaaah..

Maham, my darling, I think they choose the right person to make this thread... :-)

Edited by Zee_News - 02 July 2012 at 5:58am

goldaDeepaavengPearl_27InduG64Mullai_27FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Maham, beautiful thread, its like encylopedia on Kratika.

I will have to watch video from home, but love reading all about her more..

Kratika, Happy Birthday!! When you smile you make us smile and when you cry you just tear us apart, you are most beautiful actor and human being. Love the honesty in your answers.

Wish you happiness always...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaDeepaavengPearl_27InduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Kratika.

You are a wonderful and a very versatile actor. 

You and only you could have made Aarti so special. I hope you reach great heights with this show. 

@ Maham
, just like I expected, you did a FANTASTIC job. Thank you so much for all your hard work and everyone else's. Yes, if someone knows how to, please do send this link to Kratika. For an actor this is probably the best gift they can receive to know how much their fans love them and appreciate what they do.

Edited by angake - 02 July 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

golda-badmoonrising-DeepaavengPearl_27ashnecssudhaLoveforlifeInduG64FireLordPhoenix-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

A super and awesome Birthday wishes to you Kartika...such an amazing actress...N love your personality from the interviews that I have seen...Hope that you will have a GREAT BIRTHDAY...Take care n all the best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

golda-badmoonrising-DeepaavengPearl_27cssudhaLoveforlifeInduG64FireLordPhoenix-Deepzz-Sri_Radha

garagabhavana

Groupbie

garagabhavana

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
happy birthday krtthika god blessess aap ka saath hai
keep smiling

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaDeepaavengPearl_27InduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.