Punar Vivah

~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Here's wishing a huge
~* HAPPY BIRTHDAY *~
TO

|| KRATIKA SENGAR ||

You are my most favourite television actress, because you are simply the best. From the subtlety in your expressions to your infectious laughter, from your husky voice to your expressive eyes, from your terrific screen presence to your confident personality... I love everything about you.Embarrassed I love watching you act as well as your off-screen segments because I love your spontaneity which brings out the real 'you'. You are a Star and will always remain one for me.

Stay like this forever. May God give you the best in your life, fulfill all your wishes and throw in lots of happiness and prosperity for you in the coming times.

- Mamita

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying 
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day!

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are.

On the days I can't see your eyes, 
I don't even want to, open mine.
On the days I can't see your smile, 
Well I'd rather sit, wait the while.
For the days I know you'll be near, 
'Cause a day without you, it just isn't fair.
See the days I can hear you voice, 
I'm left without a choice.

'Cause I get weak in the knees, 
Fall head over heels baby, 
And every other cheesy cliche'.
Yes I'm swept off my feet, 
Oh my heart skips a beat.
But there's really only one thing to say.

God damn you're beautiful to me, 
You're everything, yeah that's beautiful Heart

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday Kratika Dancing Hug May you get all the happiness of the world and may your every wish come true and your house get filled with 'best-actress' trophies Day Dreaming 

You Have The World's Best Smile Blushing Keep Smiling Big smile

May You Live Happy-Happy For Thousand Years Hug Big smile

-Shubhi

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DARLING KRATIKA!

For the world, it is just another day,
But for me today is the best day of the year!

MAY BALLOONS, GIFTS AND BLESSING MAKE YOUR DAY SPECIAL
!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

- Loveforlife

- Angel

Dear Kratika,
Wish you a many happy return of the day, may god give you a long life lots of  happines, success in your carrier of actress love to see you in punar vivah you did a great job  keep your smile always on your face you look beautiful when you smile happy birth day once again ClapParty

- Hansa

- Ani

Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar!! I'm so glad you were chosen to play Aarti's role!! You are doing a wonderful job and you never fail to look beautiful in each epsiode. I wish PV all the best and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!Big smile

- Kamala

Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar Party

You are doing an awesome job portraying Aarti aka Mrs. Yash Scindia. LOL

Your smile, your hair, your attitude, your personality... we all admire every aspect of you.

And now... a quote by William Shakespeare.

'Tis not your inky brows, your black silk hair, 
Your bugle eyeballs, nor your cheek of cream 
That can entame my spirits to your worship.

That's all. Enjoy your special day...Big smile

- Shankar

Many many happy returns of the day, Kratika! You rocked in JKR and you are rocking in PV all the best for future!

- Shobha

Edited by Allbut1 - 04 July 2012 at 1:51am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234sun_89-badmoonrising-pul18Deepaaveng-Deepzz-bbbcccadigaagDips..KaJenroxxpretty_hluv_lvndrsallybabycssudhaLoveforlifeAngeloScuroash91InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixaanyakunat-Naresh--Shankar-jyoti06yipeepickachumaha9jikky_84_BlackPearl_ZsterRoseAbby-GC-Crazychand1234shubhika124-MaanKiThush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday to the Vivacious Kratika Sengar*~ (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

U Me & TV/E24 Segment

Edited by Allbut1 - 04 July 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234goldasun_89pul18Deepaaveng-Deepzz-adigaagDips..bbbcccpretty_hluv_lvndrsallybabyAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlife-Naresh-aanyakunat-Shankar-jyoti06yipeepickachuZsterRoseAbby-GC-Crazyjikky_84maha9shubhika124chand1234Sri_Radha-MaanKiThush-

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Everyone please make sure you wish Kratika on her celebrity profile as well Party

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2520/kratika-sengar/

As well as on this TB Birthday Special Article on her:

Kratika Sengar on her birthday today!

And once again from all of us here, a very, very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Kratika!

Edited by Allbut1 - 04 July 2012 at 2:44pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234golda-badmoonrising-sun_89pul18Deepaaveng-Deepzz-bbbcccadigaagDips..luv_lvndrpretty_hZetterInduG64FireLordPhoenixdisha_Maan.GCAngeloScuro-Naresh-aanyakunat-Shankar-sallybabyLoveforlifejyoti06pickachuchand1234ArYa_crazyluvAbby-GC-Crazyjikky_84maha9_BlackPearl_shubhika124Sri_Radha-MaanKiThush-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
OMG this is a fantastic effort by Maham and all the creative geniuses out here ShockedShockedShockedClapClapClapClapClapClap...I got to use one of the siggies Embarrassed

Once again wishing Kratika a very very happy birthday .. May she go on to reach greater heights of success in her career and win many more awards for her role of Aarti in PV PartyPartyPartyPartyParty...

May god bless her with lots of love and happiness in life .. she is a wonderful actress and human being .. may God give her all the success in her career and life ClapClapClap

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234goldasukhjeet-badmoonrising-pul18Deepaaveng-Deepzz-Allbut1angakebbbccckriti07Pearl_27luv_lvndrpretty_hInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifeAngeloScuroaanyakunat-Naresh-pickachuArYa_crazyluvjikky_84maha9_BlackPearl_Sri_Radha-MaanKiThush-

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Happy b'day Krathika...you are the bestHeart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234golda-badmoonrising-Deepaavengpul18pretty_hbbbcccAllbut1AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixInduG64ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Happy Birth Day Kratz
May god bless u with all the happiness of this world and give u more and more success in your life...keep rocking Always

Edited by UltimateGcian - 02 July 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234-badmoonrising-Deepaavengpul18Allbut1pretty_hInduG64cssudhaLoveforlifeAngeloScurodisha_Maan.GCArYa_crazyluvpickachuSri_Radha

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Wishing You All The Happiness Of The World Kratika Hug
You are the prettiest & most charming of all Blushing
Your smile is my most favourite stress buster Day Dreaming

You are truly a beautiful angel

There is NOBODY like you Heart

Kratika! We love you Heart

Edited by shubhika124 - 03 July 2012 at 3:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-badmoonrising-pul18Deepaavengpretty_hAllbut1-Shankar-InduG64cssudhaLoveforlifeAngeloScuropickachuSri_Radha

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
happy birthday Kratika! have a lovely year ahead full of success & good health!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks1234-badmoonrising-pul18DeepaavengPearl_27pretty_hluv_lvndrLoveforlifecssudhaInduG64FireLordPhoenixAngeloScurodisha_Maan.GCArYa_crazyluvpickachuSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.